Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] QR CODE GENERATOR | No Registration Required | BoostTM Project  (Read 123 times)
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

Hello everyone!
Our team just developed a very interesting tool for generating FREE QR codes of ANY link or even text. It is a very useful way to show people your website URL of even messages to your friends!

You can also Encrypt Bitcoins using our tool and it has UNLIMITED GENERATIONS AVAILABLE. So you won't have trouble about generating TONS of QR Codes every day.

Our URL: http://instantshop.epizy.com/QRcodeGenerator/

If the project is successful, we will update our Hosting and also buying a Better domain, since we have no founds for our project.

We also accept BTC donations, so feel free to donate us if you like our Project!

BTC DONATIONS HERE:
1C4Jzs1nVe1jQrg48DYF97G2Jh6oie63Kw

USE OUR QR CODE TOO!  Cheesy

Talk to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

Remember to leave your comments below with your opinion about this project and also, give us advices on what should we improve about our QR Code Generator.

Remember that you won't never find ads on our QR Code Generator!
That's why we opened the Donations section  Tongue

Talk to me
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

I doubt you are doing it for good . First make your promise true . I do not understand why people should use your qr generator tool while there are already tonnes of links like : GOQR
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

I doubt you are doing it for good . First make your promise true . I do not understand why people should use your qr generator tool while there are already tonnes of links like : GOQR
It's a project I wanted to do for myself, and now I made it with some old friends and I decided to publish it and see if people like it.
In a future, if donations reach like 10$ or so, I will buy a premium hosting and then maybe add some adds to the page, but for the moment, I prefer keeping it working only with donations and see if it is possible to improve the site.
Thanks for your interest!  Smiley

Talk to me
GamerSky

Activity: 44
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

That's a nice demo there, I'm planning on using something similar in one of my projects, how long did it take you to finish it (dev, test, deploy) ? and what language did you use?
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

That's a nice demo there, I'm planning on using something similar in one of my projects, how long did it take you to finish it (dev, test, deploy) ? and what language did you use?
We used HTML and the process was fast since we were 5 persons working on it at the same time

Talk to me
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16655

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

You can also Encrypt Bitcoins using our tool
This is a very, very bad idea to do online!

If you want to create a BIP38 encrypted QR-code from any private key, I recommend to use https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/. Read and understand the part on Secure Wallet Generation before even touching your private keys.

GamerSky

Activity: 44
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

We used HTML and the process was fast since we were 5 persons working on it at the same time

HTML... and the target of the form action is index.php...
I don't want to jump to conclusions here, but it looks like you either have no idea what you were doing and just copy-pasted from somewhere, or that you know but don't want to share the knowledge.
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

HTML... and the target of the form action is index.php...
I don't want to jump to conclusions here, but it looks like you either have no idea what you were doing and just copy-pasted from somewhere, or that you know but don't want to share the knowledge.
Well, it’s a bit complicated since I started coding the webiste in HTML and my friends prefered other coding for the website. They should have converted my work from HTML somehow

Talk to me
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

bump

Talk to me
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member