Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Not Over Yet  (Read 718 times)
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

Despite the FUD, the crash will normalize, and cryptocurrency will continue to have significant speculative value. As blockchain matures, the world needs to look beyond just the currencies and carefully consider the actual utility, usage, and growth of blockchain-based platforms.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siopaotsin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:41:25 AM

It's not over yet because we're just in the early phase adaption of blockchains which causes these uncertainty which leads to FUD. no one wants to lose money when the price of cryptocurrency crashes hard bottom and people with only investments and profits in their mind makes them in a panic state whenever a dip happens. People are not thinking in the long run that's why what they're only seeing is what lies before them.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

FUD spreading like wild fire and news agencies and all form of media are buying it for the sake of site visits and traffic. There's also a lot of instant crypto experts who gives unsolicited advise to holders that the end is near. Who cares and who needs their advise. As far as I know, what we are experiencing now is nothing new to the market and if you are not used to it, definitely you are new to crypto. HODL!

Chart Source: Cointelegraph

BTW: As I type this post, BTC-USD is back to $7,350
Yeah truly its not yet over bitcoin is still on the top and every holders crossed finger as price regain a little, hoping that it would continue to soar higher.Weak hands will get affected on this price votality and sell their coins but strong heart would continue to HODL and courageous person would invest in taking advantage in its dip.Maybe theres such trying times of cryptocurrencies where it is being affected by different issues caused by social medias,big whales that sell their bitcoins,banning from different countries and other circumstances but as investors coming over theres a great chances that it will recover soon.

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

Of course this is not over yet. Long way ahead of us. This is just another fall, which has already happened before with us. But that doesn't mean this is the over. No, we still believe in Crypto currency. It will become more stable within a short period of time.

Yeah that's is true this is not over yet.. this is normal that cryptocurrencies has incounter this phenomena its like a wheel sometimes its go down and sometimes going up we call this vise versa.Patience is the main concern in this situations. Thats why i believe that there is a will of stability of the coins. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:16:37 AM

Not yet over, and there's still valentine's day next week, surely there will be a massive selling of coins. It's a special day thus many people need money for the expenses in valentine's day.
bit.pawy

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

Of course this is not over yet. Long way ahead of us. This is just another fall, which has already happened before with us. But that doesn't mean this is the over. No, we still believe in Crypto currency. It will become more stable within a short period of time.

Yeah that's is true this is not over yet.. this is normal that cryptocurrencies has incounter this phenomena its like a wheel sometimes its go down and sometimes going up we call this vise versa.Patience is the main concern in this situations. Thats why i believe that there is a will of stability of the coins. 

It can also be said the the ball is round, it can roll anywhere. Things will not go smoothly with what we expect. It's not an investment and cannot call it an investment if they're not willing to take risks and the higher the risk of the investment the higher reward.
elpsycongree

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

Bitcoin is not over and will not cease to exist. There's a lot of potential with the blockchain and it's just in the early stage. Such FUD only affects those who do not know anything about bitcoin and its technology as they just want to get on the bull ride and earn profit. Bitcoin, cryptocurrency as a whole will not be over just because of clickbaits and "experts" spouting nonsense. We known the true potential of bitcoin and that's what make us stay and hodl.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

This is not over yet of course, there were positive news from USA about regulation last days. Regulation is necessary step in cryptocurrencies evolution.
bittybits

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

It will not end because the technological advancement of the blockchain will wilt if the currency will stop. The flow of currency or the currency itself makes the technology to function so basically, removing it means that, there'll be no incentive by using technology.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

FUD spreading like wild fire and news agencies and all form of media are buying it for the sake of site visits and traffic. There's also a lot of instant crypto experts who gives unsolicited advise to holders that the end is near. Who cares and who needs their advise. As far as I know, what we are experiencing now is nothing new to the market and if you are not used to it, definitely you are new to crypto. HODL!

Anyone that says that it is over is just a liar. This is not the first time I’m hearing that it is over for Bitcoin, even last year 2017, I was hearing it every where on the net when the price of Bitcoin was falling last year after the Bitcoin Cash split, and people just were saying all sort of trash that comes to their mind and news posting things that will end Bitcoin, but it never happened. I don’t know why we all seems to have forgotten everything that happened in 2017… quite surprising.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

It will not end because the technological advancement of the blockchain will wilt if the currency will stop. The flow of currency or the currency itself makes the technology to function so basically, removing it means that, there'll be no incentive by using technology.
Yes it's not over yet, bitcoin will continue to exist with this blockchain technology that we have. Fuds are always that makes users panic to sell, but eventually bitcoin will rebounce.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

To the people who're says it's over.. i think it's just a scare that in reality will not be like that.
For who're which already long standing closer to crypto, will not say it's over. Anyhow crypto has a price changes that will not continue lead to declining, there're certainly be a things that make it high again.
pauuui

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

It will be far from over since the cryptocurrency has just caught the eyes of the whole world. There will be improvement from here on that will evolve the cryptotechnology that we currently have to a better future. That go with the price of bitcoin and altcoins as well since a lot of people will be more involved with this technology as time goes by.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

Yes sir don't fall for that dead cat bounce today it looks appealing but it will get you nowhere but flying further down. Have some patience please and wait for the breakout before we all start jumping sentiment ships.

Yes thats true, the initial point of Bitcoin nowadays was just a tempopary thing which is common to this platform. People nowadays were panic selling due to the doubt started with those false accusation about its fall down, which I was totally disagree with .

mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

There's also a lot of instant crypto experts who gives unsolicited advise to holders that the end is near. Who cares and who needs their advise.
Instant so-called "crypto experts"!!!
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

I know, that all bitcoin enthusiasts are really afraid and concern about bitcoin status, about on how long bitcoin will operated, and even me, as a new member of bitcoin industry, I'm also worried about the ending of bitcoin business. But, if we think positively, our global market belong to a high technology system, which can easily adopt and absorb also on a new technology system like bitcoin as our new types of currency. So, therefore bitcoin still stands and move forward to a long journey. It is because of our new high technology system.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Yes, definitely people are just spreading those useless FUDs so that they can buy at a lower price of Bitcoin, and I think it is working.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

Yes definitely. Its not over. I believe that this is normal. Its the first quarter of the year. Right time to buy. 

krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

I think we can see the end only if the major economies of the world completely ban crypto in their countries. I do not see that happening soon though they may increase the taxes on profits made through bitcoin investments. I will keep buying some every month as I  have allocated fixed monthly amount for this.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:15:01 AM

Yes the news is spreading in the market about the end of the bitcoin but is it is not true this currency is so easily destroyable many of the users are actively using this currency for many reasons so the bitcoin will use more in the future and the demand is all the time increasing for bitcoin so for the time right now we have to take patience and there are so many best opportunities are coming in the market which will famous the bitcoin and the acceptance of bitcoin. Those who have bitcoin they are suggested to hold your bitcoin now the bitcoin and altcoin both are growing you have to watch regular the movements then you will be ready to hold your currency.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: