Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵[ANN] [ICO] Bills - ICO is ongoing.  (Read 1113 times)
Bills (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:27:15 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 08:15:16 PM by Bills

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaxLik

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:47:44 PM

Very promising project. Will your tokens be listed on exchanges?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:15:15 AM

Your Tweet, if you want to thank the addresses that you will always find on my Twitter page  https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/961060531976228865
kamillagyn

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

I LIKE THIS PROJECT LACK MORE INFORMATION
Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

Could you please explain why the cryptocurrency is needed for this project? Why did you decide to do this through the ICO?
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

I`ve got one question. How blockchain help, when someone want to check, show him advertisements or not? Or in general, how i can check this, if i from another city or county?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

Interesting project if the details provided by the website is true. Although I think it's too good to be true and the project itself is kinda shady. I have few questions please:

1. Bills is a technology that allows placing advertisements to an outdoor billboard located in any place of the world, within a couple of minutes
without even leaving the office > How is this possible?
2. The team is very shady, no information about it at all. Looks like pictures stolen from google. Can you provide us a video with your team in it?

Don't get me wrong, deep in my heart I really like this project because of it's uniqueness and I think this is the first of it's kind.
However, potential investors can't rely on "únique" alone. We need as much information as possible. No offense! Have a great day Smiley
JJhonson

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

I will participate in the upcoming ICO for sure. Very interesting and non standard project.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

Are you already running billboards or does the infrastructure have to be put in place first as well?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

Are you already running billboards or does the infrastructure have to be put in place first as well?

They can use already existed billboards for your ads anywhere in world using blockchain technology alongwith smart contracts. I also have huge interest in this concept and was reading continuously to understand the mechanism and everything related to this. One of the best concept out there for real life use cases.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

You need to start a new thread in bounty section in order to draw the attention of translators. This thread should be used for announcements and updates about project to keep it as informative as possible. You will get huge response there in that specified section created for these purposes.
MeAndI

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

Was reading all possible information about this project for 2 days. Very impressed. This is one of the small part of projects that can be implemented to real life. Very good sign.
Good luck Bills! Hope to see BLS token price upper than 1k$ on exchanges Roll Eyes

P.S: Wrote to you guys some questions using website form. Please answer.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

There is another similar concept based project running but after careful reading to make comparison between both I have reached at conclusion that these guys have different approach. This is an industry of billions dollars which was not getting attention of startups. Keep up the work this is going to be successful project.
Lago_V

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

Great project! Good luck with the ICO and development.
kampret4545

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

This project is an exciting ad placement to outdoor advertising boards located anywhere in the world, within minutes, it's great to have a big, successful project go to the moon
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

It's a different idea. I need to grow up. Only the billboards appeal to a very small cut.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

They can use already existed billboards for your ads anywhere in world using blockchain technology alongwith smart contracts. I also have huge interest in this concept and was reading continuously to understand the mechanism and everything related to this. One of the best concept out there for real life use cases.

Hi jtalk, I see. So are they planning to put up their own billboard infrastructure or rather provide a platform where existing billboard owners can integrate with and offer their billboard time? I feel it is probably more the second approach I mentioned and I really like it! I know someone who is doing that on a super small scale with billboards in his area.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Why does the team information look empty without any links to their linkedin profile or past experience in the crypto industry? and some of them don't even have a display picture on your website.You can even add their profiles to this thread like other projects.
Martinase

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

Interesting, unique project. Will participate.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

Interesting project with a nice use case - advertising.  Are there already several billboard companies that are on board and ready to be part of the Bills ecosystem, or has that not been decided yet?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: