Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵[ANN] [ICO] Bills - ICO is ongoing.  (Read 1115 times)
sedou

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

While I like the idea behind this project I have few suggestions to make it easier for both you and potential investors. When you click on team on your website it opens in new tab which is unconvenient. Also please include LinkedIn links to your teammembers.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

Awesome mate.I'm waited for this kind of project.Rent a billboard using blockchain.That's crazy.Any way good project good luck Smiley
toresto

Activity: 81
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

this is actually a good idea, good luck.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Bump.

You cant simply bump your thread to be right up on the board.This is against the rules, it is fine in the auctions section to bump once in 24 hours.Check with mods once before there are chances of getting banned
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

this project is an interesting and nice project.I think this project will be successful and have a bright future.
and I'm also sure there will be many who participate in your project. Good work sir!
anatref

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

When ICO starts?
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

Bump.

You cant simply bump your thread to be right up on the board.This is against the rules, it is fine in the auctions section to bump once in 24 hours.Check with mods once before there are chances of getting banned

As long as nobody reports him doing that I doubt that he will get banned. If he does it like once or twice, well, I don't care. But I am also not one of the mods Wink
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

I saw in one of your previous posts where you weer seeking for some people to translate main website. Since you are going to provide services globally a multiple language web page version will be awesome. I also watching and more correctly interested in this idea to invest shared my suggestion. People need to direct access to understand the packages without need to use translation services.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

The market of advertise is really crazy now, but it is a checked way to earn more clients, thank you Bills, soon we are going to see renovated market.....
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

I will recommend everyone interested to invest go visit the official site to check the information about initial coin offering (ICO) to understand the conditions and amounts allowed to invest. There is minimum and maximum you can use in single transaction. It will be good if team paste here those investment plan to make it easy for people use this thread for information.
BensonVIP126

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

I LIKE THIS PROJECT LACK MORE INFORMATION
Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

A promising project. Do you have other part of the world (like africa) in mind to come under your ecosystem? What are the modalities on ground to ensure a speedy and timely roll out of your project after ICO? because the task seems enormous because of the infrastructural involvement.
CryptoCashCow

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

When starts the ICO?
Tenchi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

looks promising. will surely invest a little Smiley good luck for you project!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

thats great.this project helps us to put our billboard anywhere in the world,,so its also helps us to sell our products faster. I think this project will be profitable
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

Interesting the concept behind by standing by at the mobile, also, what s the durrability of the coinw.
Sashafatychova

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

Very cool project and interesting concept, I have carefully studied White paper and I have never seen such projects! I believe that the project will be able to reach great heights! Good luck.
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

I wish to invest a masternode too, how to check total masternodes currently?
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Hello, sir,

I do not see any clear information like his whitepaper example, how I understand this Bills project, I want to ask for clear information, please update it soon

sorry if there is something wrong in my word, but i aim well

thank you
kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

is there have a platform to add our advertisement for billboards. and how can we contact billboards owner. is there have your own billboards for advertising.

white paper have said
Advertisement placement occurs in 4 steps, namely:
- Choosing the required billboard
- Sending advertising banner or clip to Smart-contract address
- Processing of provided contents by our moderator
- Publishing advertisement to the billboard

I think it will be good if there have a anther platform to buy a billboards for advertising.   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: