Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin  (Read 148 times)
samntex (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

Need help understanding selling..I have been reading on Bitcoin till my eyes bleed!..Please tell me If I am oversimplifying this...I buy a whole bitcoin on Coinbase..Hypothetically for 6k..I watch the graph and it goes to 7k all in the same day.I sell my Bitcoin @ 7k.. and just made a $1000.00?..Then can I turn around and buy another whole Bitcoin if it goes down again??
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

Yes you buy Bitcoin. If you want to do business. Or you can do Bitcoin things without direct ownership. Itoro "Social Trading" network does not sell Bitcoin, but lets you follow and bet - or in the App's speech, "Copy" - their performance and profit (or lose) in terms of price change. And it is a matter of time for investors of big organizations before finding a way to get Bitcoin to the public through ETFS and Index funds.
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

Need help understanding selling..I have been reading on Bitcoin till my eyes bleed!..Please tell me If I am oversimplifying this...I buy a whole bitcoin on Coinbase..Hypothetically for 6k..I watch the graph and it goes to 7k all in the same day.I sell my Bitcoin @ 7k.. and just made a $1000.00?..Then can I turn around and buy another whole Bitcoin if it goes down again??

That would be a nice trade. Welcome. It’s addictive and fun, but don’t play with more than you can afford to lose.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

That was a brilliant move! but not quite! i hope you read more about bitcoin in many sites and followed experts in social media.
If you sell your bitcoin at 7.000USD and gain 1.000 USD in just a day, you are in a good mood by then and your pocket is better.
But if you have the knowledge to hold for a longer time you are now way better than that. at least you let the Chinese New year ends.
Uzunhahn

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

That's the one point of the game. Buy low sell high, multiply.
No, your eyes still didn't bleed buddy, you just started.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

Welcome to the business of buying low and selling when price goes high, jumping out with profit. I wouldn't agree that you need help in the area of not holding longer to make $4,000 now instead of $1,000 you got. You could have understood that the price would certainly hit at least $10,000 . But nice trade there, you are encouraged.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Yes of course you can buy again. You just started . so don't worry . this is one of the tactise of this market.

bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

wow for newbie your doing good in trading but if you wait little longer you can earn mote profit and for your question yes you can still buy whenever you feel to buy bitcoin try also altcoin theres so many coin out there thats give you more profit than bitcoin.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

Yes you can still buy a whole bitcoin if it goes down again. But for the reason, you should have not sold your bitcoin as it has grown to $10k already. You could have made $4k if you just been patient on your bitcoin. Then again if you can buy another whole bitcoin, i could only suggest you to hold it until you feel like you have profit for about x2 or x5 of your investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
afanase

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

I suggest you to hold for six months or more. Then you can expect double or triple money.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

For me, It is now better to sell your bitcoin now than in the past month because the value of bitcoin now is high. So if you sell your bitcoin you will have money which you can use to buy things you want to buy like phones, shoes, etc. But if you want to have bitcoin just sell some of your bitcoin and hold the rest of your bitcoin. In that case you can invest the remaining bitcoin so that you can earn money.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

What you've done is what called TRADING when in your going to buy a coin and once have a profit you're going to sell it to fiat. Also that kind of strategy is the most effective way to earn profit through trading the "BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH". It's good that you've already understand the meaning of the concept of that saying because most of the new traders can't follow the concept of that saying they're selling their bitcoin because its price is low they're scared to lose money.

So to summarize you really need to take risk in order to earn if you're afraid to lose investment or money then don't invest and just keep your money.
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

That's exactly what happens. But you can buy bitcoin at $ 6k and sell at 7, but not the fact that it will fall again, it can cost 30-40k $ by the end of the year.
kelsiivo

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

At the time of writing this post, it is $11000. I suggest yoy to buy some at this level and wait for at least a month. You will get 30% returns.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

it is the right choice you sell at the price of $ 7000 and you earn $ 1000 profit in a day.
 it will be even better if you can survive much longer if you want more profit, because in the business world you have to be quick in taking the right decision.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

For a start, very good. Don't be afraid to hold bitcoin, as it's a long-term investment and can bring a lot more profit in a few months or years.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

If that is a real trade, it is a good one. But watch the graphs and FUD closely or you will buy Bitcoin higher then you sell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: