Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bitcoin AUTO-TRADE bot?  (Read 148 times)
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

I would like being 24.7 at my PC trading but I have a work and I have friends too. That's the problem. That's why I am writing this post. I would like to trade with a reliable trading bot 24.7.
I own a windows VPS right now, so my options would be or a cloud-based auto trade website or a windows software to auto trade too.
Please help me as I have been looking for 5 days and I don't find anything that is not a scam or is not working properly.
Thanks!

Talk to me
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

also an open source easy to use would be perfect for me

Talk to me
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

You can try ProfitTrailer, it's not a scam: profittrailer.com
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

You can try ProfitTrailer, it's not a scam: profittrailer.com
I just lost almost all my BTC in a HYIP so I need it to be free or at least to cost maximum 0.001 BTC (all i have left)

Talk to me
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

bump Shocked

Talk to me
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

I'm sorry but there is no such thing as an automated trading bot which you can start up on a VPS and then start making money from it! the market is not something that can be predicted and not being predictable means it can not be automated. there is just no way. there are certain strategies that can give you some profit, some of them are pretty small amount of profit and some of them are pretty risky and also all of it will still require some knowledge of the market and how to trade in it.

there are some bots around like the Gunbot and CAT which use something like Ping Pong trading but you still have to choose the market wisely and monitor it too. and there is still a risk in each of these strategies.

I say as long as you can trade normally (buying low, selling high) and you can do it by spending less than an hour daily, you don't need a bot or 24 hour coverage!

Only Bitcoin
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

Here is the list of few great trading bots below.

- Haasbot
- Profit Trailer
- Crypto Trader
- Gunbot

Take your time and find the most suitable one for your budget and investment as well.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:26:57 AM

There are no such robots!
And who sells them, get their income from their sale!

I also want to lie on the couch and do nothing and let the program earn millions for me  Grin Grin

Do not you think it's funny? A person sells a profitable robot, but can not quietly receive money and do not stick out.
Forget about it! Or work yourself or forget about cryptomir in general!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:39:18 AM

I don't use Bitcoin Auto trade. Maybe there's a bot for trading signals that you can pay but i tell you brother it's not recommended at all just read the chart and it' news or fundamentals. Bitcoin is too volatile right now!
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

I would like being 24.7 at my PC trading but I have a work and I have friends too. That's the problem. That's why I am writing this post. I would like to trade with a reliable trading bot 24.7.
I own a windows VPS right now, so my options would be or a cloud-based auto trade website or a windows software to auto trade too.
Please help me as I have been looking for 5 days and I don't find anything that is not a scam or is not working properly.
Thanks!

I'll not suggest you to use bot in many ways or purposes, that's bad for you. Bot will never give you maximum result because market always change and bot have can't follow it. At the beginning you'll get profit, by the time loss will be yours. I have experience at 2014 - 2016, using super bot, best bot, profit bot and many tools like that. After I calculate, still loss. If you have a job but want to keep trading, you only need change your strategy become long term period ( week - month ). This strategy is very good for people who don't have much time. Try to research and understand the mindset long term period, I believe it will fit for you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████