Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What else after this massive dip ?  (Read 464 times)
Decorsair23

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

Hello everyone
Crypto markets are currently under huge downtrend after a glorious 2017 ear. Some of you consider that it's a healthy correction but others don't think so.
Bad news never stop coming since a while talking about an eventual crypto ban from Asian authorities.What do you think about crypto world ? Is it still meriting the worth to invest into
crypto currencies ?

Of course it still is. Bad news thus affecting the price of Cryptocurrency, but there's still good news about it, I heard Banks are now trying to accept BTC in EU. Its a matter of patience, if your patient enough you'll be rewarded.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

Hello everyone
Crypto markets are currently under huge downtrend after a glorious 2017 ear. Some of you consider that it's a healthy correction but others don't think so.
Bad news never stop coming since a while talking about an eventual crypto ban from Asian authorities.What do you think about crypto world ? Is it still meriting the worth to invest into
crypto currencies ?

Of course it still is. Bad news thus affecting the price of Cryptocurrency, but there's still good news about it, I heard Banks are now trying to accept BTC in EU. Its a matter of patience, if your patient enough you'll be rewarded.
The goodness about this is atleast there still some countries who are trying to figuring out the good side and a better potential of bitcoin in their society and maybe in their economy. This kind of possibilities that happen, either downfall of bitcoin price or banning bitcoin is Asian countries will not be avoided we should be patience waiting for so many good news to come.a

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

Hello everyone
crypto currencies ?

The market is gradually stabilizing and I think the whole market will rise slightly in the near future. By March this year, there will be rapid fluctuation and growth of the market. Investors from the Asian market will bring the crypto coins to new heights. Low value altcoin under $ 10 will increase sharply because investors are often interested in low altcoin to increase prices more.

Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

This market is crypto currency. Negative news about bitcoin will go on as long as whales need it. Whales want to buy bitcoin at a low price. Once everything is purchased - immediately see good news and the market will begin to recover. What we are observing now.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

Usually, after a massive dip, there is expected to be a rise in price. But as the case may be, there could be an increase in price, which everybody is expecting and on the other hand, a further dip may even occur. At this point, it is always expected for there to be a reversal.
This massive dip is just temporary for sure. As many people says, bitcoin will tend to rise in the future. There are many speculation about bitcon but so you know most are holding it. Don't lose hope about happening in the crypto markets many fuds that users got panic. Yet, some holding bitcoin for the good.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

Hello everyone
crypto currencies ?
All I know is that after massive dip then there will be coming great rise, I'm sure of that no doubts because I know and I believe that soon btc will recover.
Aeotx

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Hello everyone
crypto currencies ?
All I know is that after massive dip then there will be coming great rise, I'm sure of that no doubts because I know and I believe that soon btc will recover.
Yes it will recover, there are bad news about bitcoin that's why the price of bitcoin and all coins are down, but it will rise again maybe after this month of February.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

well in the midst of all this, one thing is certain and that is the market will bounce back stronger as has always happened.i personally believe this year will be a year of regulations of the crypto space by governments but that won't stop cryptos from moving up.
It is just a matter of regulating bitcoin to somehow balanced the stock and demand movement of bitcoin. It is good for bitcoin because it could help for the future development of bitcoin in terms of value, transactions and its volume for trading where it is a big step for development and future progress of bitcoin in relation to changes of the price of bitcoin.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

Now the situation is fundamentally opposite and the news background says that the cryptocurrency market from now on will start a lively rise in prices for all cryptocurrencies. More and more countries are reconsidering their opinion about bitcoin, are trying to prepare their own legislation for introducing it into their economy and it pleases!
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

This market is crypto currency. Negative news about bitcoin will go on as long as whales need it. Whales want to buy bitcoin at a low price. Once everything is purchased - immediately see good news and the market will begin to recover. What we are observing now.
Crypto is really unpredictable and that is why many of us was worried but the faith of holding is still there. We already know that sooner or later it will recover because that is the trend of the market.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1240

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

Hello everyone
crypto currencies ?

Correct and this has happened everytime there has been a dip. I expect traders to become aware of this those who are trading for some time and have gained experience on how the markets recycle. Also there are whales pumping coins - its important to observe them and get out or get it when the condition is still ripe.

Now the situation is fundamentally opposite and the news background says that the cryptocurrency market from now on will start a lively rise in prices for all cryptocurrencies. More and more countries are reconsidering their opinion about bitcoin, are trying to prepare their own legislation for introducing it into their economy and it pleases!

Umm is there any credible source for this or are you simply making things up?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

As you could see there is no bad news about bitcoin anymore. Now we see only good news about bitcoin. This suggests that the trend has changed and we should wait for the price increase. I hope that will be so.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

Well as you can see the dip seems to be over now, and although this was a big correction, it wasn't the largest one bitcoin had, not even the longest one.

Check this image to have an idea:

As you can see there, we had plenty of corrections like this one, and two big ones on 2013. The volatility will not disappear any time soon in crypto markets, so you will probably get more corrections like this in the future. It all depends on how the market grows, and normally the crypto markets have huge unsustainable growths followed by big dips, because they are highly speculative and influenced by fud and fomo. The questions you always need to ask yourself are the following: Did the fundamentals changed? Did development stopped?

Bitcoin dev team did not stop working on bitcoin, and the fundamentals are the same, so there is no reason for alarm, and if you believed in bitcoin when it was at $20k, you must still believe in it now, and the same thing goes for a lot of other coins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

The market trend is normal. The problem is most people bought high sold low. Smart investors like this trend because they can sell high buy low. If you see the graph. BTC is way expensive. Mcafee only predited $5k for Dec 2017. I am not endorsing anyone to buy or sell, what I am saying BTC is still more expensive than predicted.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

The market trend is normal. The problem is most people bought high sold low. Smart investors like this trend because they can sell high buy low. If you see the graph. BTC is way expensive. Mcafee only predited $5k for Dec 2017. I am not endorsing anyone to buy or sell, what I am saying BTC is still more expensive than predicted.

And this dip didn't just affect Bitcoins only, all the other cryptocurrencies were all shaken and they all took massive dips but Bitcoins is still the most valuable and now we are on path to recovery and a price boom.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sewarlock

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

things will continue as usual after every dip. People start calming down, realizing that it's not the end and continue buying crypto. The great things about cryptocurrencies is that not many people are involved yet, which means there are so many potential buyers out there. When they enter the market they will buy crypto and consequently increase the price. Just keep calm and hold.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

And this dip didn't just affect Bitcoins only, all the other cryptocurrencies were all shaken and they all took massive dips but Bitcoins is still the most valuable and now we are on path to recovery and a price boom.

There is still no answer to this. The market is trying to find a good point to determine another major trend to the upper or the lower zones. We will figıure out this very soon, but not yet.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

I certainly believe that recovery will happen soon and a much higher value for bitcoin will be welcome. Many are in doubt after experiencing almost  100% drop in bitcoin price, some thinks it will going to die soon. But for me it wasn't over yet, and will never be, this is just an opportunity for those who want to become rich in the future, those who will trust the market and willing to take a risk. A new all time high will come but only those who can wait will become happy and successful

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

I think after this regression happening in the bitcoin there will be a new and bright future waiting for them, we just need to believe upon on them.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

I think you don’t have to worry about the massive down of prices of bitcoins in the world trade market since it was a normal event. Not all the time it will increase the price.
There are some circumstance that you need to wait and let it passed without responding anything.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: