Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] SUAP bot — the first Telegram trading bot for yobit.net  (Read 155 times)
MonsieurWhite (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!
I'd like to represent you BTCSUAP botBTC— the very first Telegram trading bot for the exchange on yobit. Pumping was never that easy: using our bot you can pump with just a couple of clicks via Telegram!

This is a list of commands which you can use:

/reg — for the subscription (used only once after buying or each time you continue lease)
/pump — to start pumping
/reset — to restart all operations if something is going wrong.

Variables, which you need to input:

KEY — your API-key
api secret — your sercret API-key (you can obviously change them each time after pumping, just to be safe)
buy — purchase rate (for example, you can put "1" and a bot will order it at the lowest cost, or if you put "1.05", a bot will increase the cost by 5% etc)
sell — selling rate
stop — the lowest cost in 24 hours multiplied by the rate and basically that's our most valuable feature anf. It will prevent you from buying coins at the highest cost.
Trade coin — the currency you will pump.

Don't hesitate to ask all questions you might have in the thread, PM or my Telegram — @monsieurwhite. I'll try my best to help!
The price for 30 days subscription is $150.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: