Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:02:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Come Back?  (Read 1092 times)
MaoNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:05:07 PM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoangtujuda

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:22:53 PM

I only advise you not to invest your loan amount but invest your free money, and about the market like this, I do not know how to advise you.  Sad
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

It seems the only thing you can do is stop, wait and hope things will be better. If you move now, you are very likely to lose more so stop don't move  Smiley

MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

I only advise you not to invest your loan amount but invest your free money, and about the market like this, I do not know how to advise you.  Sad
I am really sad, can not think of anything more.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

Never borrow money to invest in bitcoin. Only invest with what you can afford to lose.

And don't expect quick gains from cryptos, unless your are a whale (who's already rich) and experienced with speculative trading in general.
Small traders will find it hard to beat the big traders in the speculative gambling game.

Just like with those who made it big before us, the way to realise a significant gain is to enter when the price is low (i.e. the market crashes due to panic induced over-selling). Then HODL for the long term regardless of the volatility and look at it in 2 or 3 years time.

I prefer to INVEST in cryptos, and not here to trade/gamble on it base on day-to-day or week-to-week price volatility. I believe in the selected cryptos that I am now HODLing.

I previously entered with a bit of my dispensable savings of 5kAuD when the price was at 5kUSD; and I recovered that 5kAuD when the price was at 16kUSD and only play with the profits (which means that if BTC crashes, I would have lost nothing). And now, I have re-injected 8kAuD when the price was at 6.1kUSD earlier.

You have lost nothing until you actually sell.
If you HODL it, you still have the same number of coins... where the value depends on the time when you sell it.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

NO, you should not involve in cryptocurrency community because you do not have any knowledge about this shit. Therefore, you should stay away from this place, deposit your money in bank or buy gold instead of buying bitcoin and altcoin. We do not need a kind of people like you

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

If you are investing in ponzi or any hyip better to stop investing in that type of scheme you will be always lose if you invest in any ponzi scheme they are let you earn in the first time then they run. .
About ICO if you holding ICO token or coin if its promising coin and they are solid dev better to hold them for a long time and wait for the price increase because mostly ICO token or coin it takes time before you see the price increases if their devs are active and updated..
If you know about binance token before and now they are well known exchanges site which is just token before and the value was increased a lot..

So if you are holding a promising ICO just keep holding and wait for the right time to sell them just keep supporting them also and let other people know it so that you contribute to help promote their ICO to increase its value..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

You outlined your own mistakes and now you have to acknowledge them and learn from them. You invested in to schemes that you shouldn't have and you invested more than you could afford to lose. Learn from your mistakes and don't go chasing your losses.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

You outlined your own mistakes and now you have to acknowledge them and learn from them. You invested in to schemes that you shouldn't have and you invested more than you could afford to lose. Learn from your mistakes and don't go chasing your losses.
Better you hold for a while, many people also experienced of a ponzi scheme but able to recover slowly. Never ever do anything that might lose all your money. Don't continue yet, gather your mistakes your weaknes and strenght before you start or doing the next action.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:18:39 AM

It seems the only thing you can do is stop, wait and hope things will be better. If you move now, you are very likely to lose more so stop don't move  Smiley
I'm still here, but I hope someone can give me the best direction.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:38:55 AM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending.

There are many people mentioned in all those Ponzi schemes threads don't invest but some of the people like you never listen to them and invest for quick profit and end up in this situations.

Remember don't ever put an even single cent in those programs.

I am currently holding some top 20 coin.

If you already lost a lot of money in these coin investments then better don't sell because now markets look like may go up so you can recover back some of your losses in one or two months.

The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

You never should invest borrowed money in any of these highly volatile products.

A final thing I can tell you is if you can manage some more time then better don't sell any coins now just hold them some more time to recover back your losses.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:53:11 AM

Never borrow money to invest in bitcoin. Only invest with what you can afford to lose.

And don't expect quick gains from cryptos, unless your are a whale (who's already rich) and experienced with speculative trading in general.
Small traders will find it hard to beat the big traders in the speculative gambling game.

Just like with those who made it big before us, the way to realise a significant gain is to enter when the price is low (i.e. the market crashes due to panic induced over-selling). Then HODL for the long term regardless of the volatility and look at it in 2 or 3 years time.

I prefer to INVEST in cryptos, and not here to trade/gamble on it base on day-to-day or week-to-week price volatility. I believe in the selected cryptos that I am now HODLing.

I previously entered with a bit of my dispensable savings of 5kAuD when the price was at 5kUSD; and I recovered that 5kAuD when the price was at 16kUSD and only play with the profits (which means that if BTC crashes, I would have lost nothing). And now, I have re-injected 8kAuD when the price was at 6.1kUSD earlier.

You have lost nothing until you actually sell.
If you HODL it, you still have the same number of coins... where the value depends on the time when you sell it.

Yes, I'm holding the top 20 coin, I hope for a better day.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:12:57 AM

NO, you should not involve in cryptocurrency community because you do not have any knowledge about this shit. Therefore, you should stay away from this place, deposit your money in bank or buy gold instead of buying bitcoin and altcoin. We do not need a kind of people like you
Are you cursing me?  Cry Cry I need help, not scolding.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

I think that at the moment the market is facing a huge storm that has caused bitcoin and other coin to fall sharply in recent weeks. I know that if you are definitely lending at this point you are very worried, I recommend you spend some capital and hold the coin such as NEO, ETH, LTC, ETC. These are very high coin yields with very high growth rates. At present, these coins are in very good price to buy.
Untold

Activity: 262
Merit: 181

BitcoinTalk's Premier Design Service @UntoldDesign

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

As others have said, I think you have gone about it the wrong way from the beginning.

Never invest money in a volatile market such as cryptocurrency without knowing that it could end with you having nothing.

Keep this in mind for the future, and invest smartly.

For your current situation, you really have two options:

1. Ride out the storm, hold and see where it goes (keep in mind this could end as above).
2. Pull everything out and do your best to get your life back in order, pay off your debts etc.

With that in mind, you are the person best placed to make a decision about your life, if you continually rely on forums to make decisions for you, things won't go well.

Thanks,

-Untold

█▀█▀█████▀███████▀████▀█               BITCOINTALK'S PREMIER DESIGN SERVICE      
▄████         ANN Design   ✔ Logos   ✔ Websites   ✔ Avatars   +More!
█▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄█              Telegram          Discussion    
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

Never put a loan amount in as an investment unless you are sure that you will get a return on your invested amount. Now that you have done it, I would suggest you to pull out of all the scam pump and dump coins. You said you have invested in some top 20 coins, that's a good sign. Also, the market is bearish so everyone is in red. When the market will be bullish again you will recover all the losses just hold for a while.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

I strongly believe that if you are involved in ICO schemes of coin lending then surely that is your mistake. These coins are essentially a capital fund and pay you huge profits. Such projects are unstable and do not go long distances, you really do not think when participating in such projects. At present, the field is very volatile, keep some potential coin one month more x2 x3 value.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:59:20 AM

Too bad, im sorry to hear that, that is why we should only invest what we can afford to loose, it is too risky to bet everything or put all your assets in bitcoin, this is not yet stable in terms of being it volatile, well, next time be aware on where you put your money, ICO and ponzi schemes are already here by the time bitcoin came. i dont know why some are grabbing those lending sites, we apply a loan just to put it in investments, when you are investing, you are taking a risk, you will not know if you will earn as what schemes are promising you, or you loose which obviously happening most of the time when you go to ponzi schemes. you should continue to invest in real and legit sites. hoping you will earn what you have lost. be wiser next time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

Don't allow yourself be swayed by hype and FOMO (fear of missing out), nor FUD that people spread; never buy a coin in haste w/o doing proper research and be sceptical of what people say (be it FOMO or FUD; a neutral analysis/evaluation/criticism of a crypto project by someone, highlighting the good and bads and the sincere concerns, etc. is more reliable than one that just scream that its a scam without evidence, or one that claims that it will go to the moon and whatnot). Just do a thorough research before buying any particular coin, and invest on coins that you see a long-term potential in and HODL and be patient. Worth investing in risky ICOs, but not with any substantial amount (i'm only putting in a max of $100 into each ICOs that I owe, and hope for the best).

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:49:37 AM

If you are investing in ponzi or any hyip better to stop investing in that type of scheme you will be always lose if you invest in any ponzi scheme they are let you earn in the first time then they run. .
About ICO if you holding ICO token or coin if its promising coin and they are solid dev better to hold them for a long time and wait for the price increase because mostly ICO token or coin it takes time before you see the price increases if their devs are active and updated..
If you know about binance token before and now they are well known exchanges site which is just token before and the value was increased a lot..

So if you are holding a promising ICO just keep holding and wait for the right time to sell them just keep supporting them also and let other people know it so that you contribute to help promote their ICO to increase its value..
I'm very worried, do not know where to go, I'm gradually lost my money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: