Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 05:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My portfolio (I hope i will get 5x next year :) )  (Read 448 times)
voshue (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

Hello guys. I am new at cryptocurrency just for 2 months old Smiley I had some of these coins and i added some also. I have no much money. What is ur opinion about these . Can you give me some information ? or Can you help me ?

100 Adet Vechain (ven) :Promising coin and rebranding also thor will help to increase. (vet)
100 Adet Icx : Koreans are crazy at Icon also it has good projects.
100 adet Aion : I call aion as a brother of icon . I guess icx and aion will increase together Smiley
200 adet dmt : They will let people to buy or sell game skins at their platform also they backed by Navi ceo and Skincash ceo
100 qash They backed by japanese . They have good reputation at Assia also.
300 Sphtx  .
400 qlc projesini mahveden olgu malesef kucoinde piyasaya çıkması
100 Ins Another good project and my friend suggest me to buy it.
30 Nebl I guess next year this coin will jump  
300 Mtn :Their project are crazy but  I dont have medical sector legal procedurs
2000 rebels: I got some of them from Airdrop and They will burn coins.
100 They have good developers and projects.
100 naga(ngc) I bought this coin because i got them with ico price Smiley
1 ltc
3 neo

Sincerly
voshue (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

any comment ?
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

Nice portfolio, but I don't think is based on proper analysis and keeping an eye on all this coins will be difficult to monitor. It is a good idea to diversify to increase the chance of your profitability.
voshue (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

Nice portfolio, but I don't think is based on proper analysis and keeping an eye on all this coins will be difficult to monitor. It is a good idea to diversify to increase the chance of your profitability.

Yeah you are right . Any suggestion about new coins ?
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

Hello guys. I am new at cryptocurrency just for 2 months old Smiley I had some of these coins and i added some also. I have no much money. What is ur opinion about these . Can you give me some information ? or Can you help me ?

100 Adet Vechain (ven) :Promising coin and rebranding also thor will help to increase. (vet)
100 adet Aion : I call aion as a brother of icon . I guess icx and aion will increase together Smiley
200 adet dmt : They will let people to buy or sell game skins at their platform also they backed by Navi ceo and Skincash ceo
300 Sphtx  .
300 Mtn :Their project are crazy but  I dont have medical sector legal procedurs
1 ltc
3 neo

Sincerly

By looking at your list, generally you have some reasons why you chose that.

My opinion about your list? Well that is your list and you have some sort of analysis why you select those coins. Im not at the position to say that some coins sucks because I know you already know if the coin is shit or not. Just check and see what it can bring to you.

But remember don't seek too much target for short term coins like x5 as it will just give you an expectation and you will disregard the closest thing that can happened.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

Most of your picks look solid , I wouldn't change much.  For sure hold onto the Rebels though, the token burn and the future updates will increase the price a lot.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

Really well balanced portfolio, most coins are potential game changers. I would like to suggest add ZIlliqa and Elastos (they just started to trade and still rather low).
jazzzbe

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

I have only these 2 tokens from your list. INS very perspective project! Rebel have good product and team. So good luck for us)

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
voshue (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

300 Sphtx  .
1 ltc
3 neo

Sincerly

By looking at your list, generally you have some reasons why you chose that.

My opinion about your list? Well that is your list and you have some sort of analysis why you select those coins. Im not at the position to say that some coins sucks because I know you already know if the coin is shit or not. Just check and see what it can bring to you.

But remember don't seek too much target for short term coins like x5 as it will just give you an expectation and you will disregard the closest thing that can happened.

You can feel free to say anything. I m here to get advice and infos about my list.Yes 5x will give me expectation maybe i will be sad at the end of the story.
voshue (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

Really well balanced portfolio, most coins are potential game changers. I would like to suggest add ZIlliqa and Elastos (they just started to trade and still rather low).

Really thank you for opinion. I will make a research about ZIlliqa and elastos. I heard them first time Smiley
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

Good portfolio but I think you need some quality coins as well like bitcoin, ethereum and monero. If others decrease in the future, these are the ones which rise a lot.

voshue (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Good portfolio but I think you need some quality coins as well like bitcoin, ethereum and monero. If others decrease in the future, these are the ones which rise a lot.

yeah i will add them next months some btc i have . Monero will be good at this list.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

any comment ?
very nice i also bagged 2 NEO
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:17:10 PM

any comment ?
Yhp I like the fact that you buy most of your portfolios in hundreds,that way if the price rises by a factor of 10 you get a zero added to your portfolio.Just make sure the supplies of those coins are reasonable for short term growth.I have built my portfolios around the same principle.

paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

And where is the classic? Bitcoin, Ether? I would not limit myself to only alternative crypto-currencies. 30 percent of the portfolio I would keep in classical currencies
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:28:58 PM

Unfortunately I do not know very well all the coins from your list. But NEO, it seems to me, one of the most reliable and stable. I can suggest you pay attention to the Dragonchain. I have long been watching this project, their ideas. Recently I met ICO, where coins were sold exclusively only to the Dragonchain holders.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
voshue (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

And where is the classic? Bitcoin, Ether? I would not limit myself to only alternative crypto-currencies. 30 percent of the portfolio I would keep in classical currencies

when i got some bucks i will add these also Smiley i am just looking for new opportunities. Thank you for interest.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

any comment ?

There are some coins which are able to increase your capital several times for sure. I like INS, Nebulas, Vechain, ICX, AION projects. But there are some coins which are unlikely bring a big profit. But I'm sure that you should get a good profit with such portfolio) Don't forget to be patient Wink

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
voshue (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

any comment ?

There are some coins which are able to increase your capital several times for sure. I like INS, Nebulas, Vechain, ICX, AION projects. But there are some coins which are unlikely bring a big profit. But I'm sure that you should get a good profit with such portfolio) Don't forget to be patient Wink
I hope to get some profit but most important thing is as you said 'Patient ' Smiley It will be hard to be wait patiently .
neuraminidase7

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

do not wait for a x5 but your portfolio looks nice, i think. you can increase your neo if it is possible.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: