Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto MC in two months  (Read 84 times)
traderperspective (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

As of right now the sentiment of crypto is fear. Many have taken losses and realized that crypto was not their game. Other have been in the 'the game' for longer, and have 'just' seen profits gotten smaller, but are still firm believers of the tech.

Anyway, we are experiencing a severe market correction. But where do you think we will be in two months. Jan 7th the market cap was 820bn$. Now we are at 336bn$.
Where do you think we are in 2 months from now?
highperspective

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

I think we will be back around mid-january levels in two months. I do not think that we are above ATH levels, but around this.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

As of right now the sentiment of crypto is fear. Many have taken losses and realized that crypto was not their game. Other have been in the 'the game' for longer, and have 'just' seen profits gotten smaller, but are still firm believers of the tech.

This is what separates newbies from the true pros. The distinguishing factor here is that believers will continue to hold while newbies will end up panic selling all their coins, which is of course an indication of loss. Remember that this is a period where even the stock market crashed hard and the process of recovery would be on the slower end of things with a lot of patience being required.

Anyway, we are experiencing a severe market correction. But where do you think we will be in two months. Jan 7th the market cap was 820bn$. Now we are at 336bn$.

Two months from now is a pretty long time to speculate the current randomly trending market and this it only gets harder to predict as the fluctuation factor becomes too big of a deal. Yet, I see the crypto market to slowly stabilize towards the end of this month, while continuing on a bullish trend in March!
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

I cannot see the cap far low than $250b . I believe that there's still a lot of people interested on developing and contributing to crypto. (they will not let it end)
I it just that they are currently on hold/sleep due to the overwhelming news and FUDs.
Once, the issues disappeared the market will continue the same as before. (luckily, it will be stronger)
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

Somewhere in between the two seems likely. I think today shows the start of a recovery. I expect prices to recover to around 70-80% of their previous ATH's which would put as at a market cap of about 500-600bn.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

Fear is the major tool used by manipulators that lead these type of users( as you are stating) towards the ditch, but some still have a firm belief and they know the market will recover the price soon.
I am one of the believer that the price will recover, however it may take more than 2 months but it will.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

I think there will be a slow recovery in which we will see the price fluctuation for a few months. My guess is that the market cap will stay around current levels or possibly drop slightly by March.

I do think the cryptocurrency market cap will recover with the top coins eventually reaching new highs. Some of the bad coins will not survive but the really good projects should rise to the top.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

The market is starting to recover slightly but I think people are not overjoyed and it will continue to fall down. The whole of the cryptocurrency market will grow again in March 2018. That is the time when big investors from China and Asian countries are investing in the market after the Lunar New Year. If you are holding multiple crypto coins, be confident and do not rush to sell.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: