Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:49:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you think will the dip continue for?  (Read 575 times)
manlyxman (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

Chinese New Year? End of February? March to fully stabilize?
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

We might see a recovery happening right now but I think untill summer.

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

End of february will be the end of the crash and end of march will be the end of consolidation, after that market may think of rising again. It will not be so fast.
Goldenoaks

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

I think things will start picking up by summer as well, but changes in the stock market could affect this timeline.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

The dip at the point is pretty much over.  There is no way the total market cap will go below 300billion.
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

Looks like the dip is over for now. The market will stabilize bit by bit. But permanent grow will not start before the end of February in my opinion.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

Unfortunately, no one can say for certain how this bearish trend will last. It may continue for quite some time now because of a lot of negatives surrounding the ecosystem. During the Mt. Gox hack, if my memory serves me right, it took quite long because we see the price bounce back. But the likelihood of bitcoin recovering is 100%, its that there's so much FUD plus the government relentless regulations putting too much pressure on investors to pour and flock the market once again.

They say that after the Chinese Lunar New Year, they(Chinese) will go enter the picture again because they have to make money at this point. But this remains to be seen. I really do hope that by mid February we should be on our way to recovery. Let's see how it goes though.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

Unfortunately, no one can say for certain how this bearish trend will last. It may continue for quite some time now because of a lot of negatives surrounding the ecosystem. During the Mt. Gox hack, if my memory serves me right, it took quite long because we see the price bounce back. But the likelihood of bitcoin recovering is 100%, its that there's so much FUD plus the government relentless regulations putting too much pressure on investors to pour and flock the market once again.

They say that after the Chinese Lunar New Year, they(Chinese) will go enter the picture again because they have to make money at this point. But this remains to be seen. I really do hope that by mid February we should be on our way to recovery. Let's see how it goes though.

No one can predict the exact duration for the recovery. But it will take lot of time to gain back the trust of the panicked investors who invested when the price was damn high and then lost their money. There is a need of some positive news regarding bitcoins, it may give some courage to the new investors or else the situation will be same for several months.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Xioma

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Looks like the dip is over for now. The market will stabilize bit by bit. But permanent grow will not start before the end of February in my opinion.

I think we'll see some stabilization after the Chinese new year or at least after this month. Permanent grow will indeed take more time though.
aloha99

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:08:09 PM

I think it will continue until Chinese year. Also there are a lot of coming good news in the following days.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

The big question is whether we have seen the bottom yet..

Early speculation told us that we would see both 4k and 40k bitcoin in 2018, both of which have yet to happen.

We will probably need a month or so before people get the courage to buy again.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

I think we are seeing the good news after long time and the crypto has already started its fuel up to go to the moon. Just check the CMC and you will notice that all the crypto currencies are going towards the green zone already. The bitcoin is up by almost 5% after the huge loss of 50-70% since the over one week but now it is in positive side of the crypto which means that there is no way we gonna see the bloodbath again. I think this trend is for sure strictly in the upwards direction and we should take advantage of the bitcoin leap and buy more if got the chance. There is however no such thing as stabilising in the bitcoin because they will be always volatile however it can get good market cap soon. So be ready.
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

The big question is whether we have seen the bottom yet..

Early speculation told us that we would see both 4k and 40k bitcoin in 2018, both of which have yet to happen.

We will probably need a month or so before people get the courage to buy again.

I'm not sure about your 3rd point. I think some people have already started buying low. And for now anyway, most coins are starting to climb up.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

in February, everything should be decided. or new money will come or the market will collapse into a depression
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:15:23 PM

I think kt will last until march to make things aa bit stabilez or not as this volatile. Continue holding to make the demand high. Cryptos' market value are showing signs of positvity. So it also means that we just have to wait for a little further. Once the price of cryptos have already fully recovered, huge profit will be earned.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

Not earlier than the US and European fund markets will recover, only after that investors will calm down and they will again invest their venture capital in crypto-currencies.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

Maybe after the celebration of Chinese New Year???Is China has something to do in affecting bitcoin price? All I know is bitcoin is unpredictable and will keep fluctuating. No one can figure out when will it end, as foe now all we can do is wait and invest if we can. The market will surely recover but has no definite time when. Neither China nor India will ever dictate the value of bitcoin in the future.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

not long enough

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:23:04 PM

After new year of China btc will be more stable but after launching of lighting network btc will grow up very fast. I think 2018 will be btc and ethereum year, they ll grow up together very fast.
Tomaltcoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

No one can predict the exact duration for the recovery. But it will take lot of time to gain back the trust of the panicked investors who invested when the price was damn high and then lost their money. There is a need of some positive news regarding bitcoins, it may give some courage to the new investors or else the situation will be same for several months.

I dont’t think it will take a lot of time. People tend to forget things fast. For sure in a volatile market like this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: