Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you think will the dip continue for?  (Read 574 times)
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

Markets are irrational that's why it was going up non stop in December but i think things will stabilize out in March as well.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:55:35 AM

Just only a few days after that all coins go up again and we see on now the green flag starting again to pump rise so it means downfall is over.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:09:28 AM

Recovery has started but unfortunately no one can tell if it is just a short term recovery or not but it is also important to note that global shares are suffering the same fate currently within the last 24hours, it is reported that over $4 trillion has been wiped off the global shares.May the global economy is about to experience a little recession.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:17:17 AM

Yes it is absolutely precisely deep correction. I think that the market will begin to be restored slowly the near future. By March-April, 2018 we will see excellent growth

clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:21:06 AM

The dip in cryptocurrency will continue as long as there is weak hand and fully fuded media!  If all the bad news about cryptocurrency continue unabated,  we might have to wait for all if this to die than before a turn in market direction.

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

I think the major dip is finally over, but I am assuming we will see a lot of small dips going forward from here. Hopefully by April we will be back where we were a month ago. From there it would be nice to shoot back to November numbers...of course.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:46:43 AM

I think the market will recover and stabilize again in the near future. I hope this strengthening of the cryptocurrency market may continue, and the recession may end in February, but we may see impressive growth in March.
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:50:57 AM

Now it has stabilized, but it is hard to say clearly. Maybe the whales will stabilize first and sell tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. The market is hard to say, but I think it should be stable in March.
gulechain

Activity: 107
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

I think the whole market is still going down in the next two weeks, but the volatility will not be great. There will be a big rebound after the New Year, I am waiting.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

If you see the chart at January end February almost market was bearish so may be by mid March one more bullish run we can expect . Today market is growing but not huge as previous still under 400 billion marketcap.

I've been told by my friend that not only cryptocurrency was down but the stock market is also getting down and many people curious about this. but today, I see many coins start growing like you said and I hope we can survive and reach the high price again although it still too far to reach, we still have time to increase again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:25:08 AM

Im pretty positive that it will stabilize after the chinese new year. This is not new to the cryptoworld. The chinese withdrew their investments so they will have money for the new year. There are many chinese investors so this is expected that the price goes down. After that the new year they will put back their money in and we will all become happy as the price sky rocket back to 19,000.

mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

It is known that there are business organizations and countries that stopped accepting bitcoins or cryptocurrencies which lead to the downfall in its price.  However, I think these institutions will later think twice since we live in a digital world that needs digital currency.  The fall of the price in bitcoin is just equivalent to the first month of the last quarter of last year and will dip a little more but will start to climb in the first month of the second quarter of this year.  Take note too that bitcoin circulation must not be more than 21 million and it has at the moment reach 17 million.  Taking into account the law on supply and demand, it is not possible that bitcoin price will climb again in the near future.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

I think the major dip is finally over, but I am assuming we will see a lot of small dips going forward from here. Hopefully by April we will be back where we were a month ago. From there it would be nice to shoot back to November numbers...of course.

Yes, it looks like blood bath is finally over and now we can expect an uptrend going forward.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

I'm thinking more towards the end of February, But it's starting to look good now. I just don't know if we're out of the woods yet with this whole China ban going on. But i do believe that we got some good news from the U.S. today! Although they may really not have our best interest in mind, it's definitely better than any kind of FUD that has been killing the market lately. And if America is on board than other nations may follow that course as well, seeing it as more of a business opportunity rather than a threat!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
A Confused Shoe

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

Hm...already some signs of a recovery. Let's see where this goes...
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

The bloodbath is surely ended today,because the investors of bitcoin has already come back,because the total marketcap of cryptocurrency haa climbed back to 300B from 100B in yesterday's bloodbath.People who did panic selling surely lose a lot,weak hands will always lose and the holders will always prevail!

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Chinese New Year? End of February? March to fully stabilize?

I think it will be just the end of february, the best thing to do right now is to invest all your capital because after the market goes back to normal you will earn a lot of profit since the value of all cryptocurrency today is very low.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

It will not last long as many investors are already poise to buy because of cheaper coins in the market today. Bitcoin will likely rebound in the next few days barring some unexpected events that may bring back its price to another low. As of this moment, almost all cryptocurrencies in the coinmarketcap are in green indicating that market is again in a positive territory.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

Chinese New Year? End of February? March to fully stabilize?

I think it will be just the end of february, the best thing to do right now is to invest all your capital because after the market goes back to normal you will earn a lot of profit since the value of all cryptocurrency today is very low.
for me, i think the market will stabilize by the 1st week iup to second week of march. so invest as much as we can today and earn profit when it pump and make its name again

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Cryptobel

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

I agree now is the time to buy as the market is at the bottom! And will recover more or less by the end of February or the beginning of March!waiting for our Asian friends)))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: