Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [x0z] Crypt0z [DOI] [POW] [Scrypt] [25M Cap] [32MB Blocks] [5year Release]  (Read 1458 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

I searched discord for x0z and Crypt0z, where should I go there to find you?  Sorry if I missed it.

Link is in the ANN

umm is this just a coin for aussies to ... muck around?

I just happen to be Aussie so that's how I branded the coin. It's for n00bs to make mistakes on and for devs who wanna play with something worthless.

i hope this one will be listed to at least one of the known exchanges, even tradesat is okay. lol

I hope it stays well away from exchanges so they don't screw up my project. Once it hits exchanges, the coin will be redundant and I'll then layer smart contracts on it.

The idea is that I'll be growing not just an online community but also a physical, local, one here in Adelaide for workshops.

I'm getting more and more people these days asking me about crypto because they know im the local bitcoin nut so yeah. What better project for 2018 then to help n00bs learn and grow and have fun in a safe environment that's centered around community. I have lost more than my fair share of money via scammers.. looking at you Kevlar...........

OK - so ignored my post altogether.

We are also in South Australia, and I have already extended my hand out to you, so will leave this and watch how you progress. We are a team that are interested in the progression of such things in Crypto, and you seem to just bypass all I have mentioned without a flinch of an effort to connect.

I wish you well mate. Learn much Smiley

#crysx

I didn't ignore you.. Literaly only just saw your post :/

No worries mate.

Checking emails and PM now. Skype is the way to go with me though.

aaand Thanks for responding Smiley

#crysx

x0n4r

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

xonar: UFO Team and Feathercoin Team member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

classic crypt0z.conf conf file:

rpcuser=cry9t0z79c
rpcpassword=4tyXj84jgkB9M3mM7fztj8VLm2GZWRH88hKXHjJpTf
gen=0
addnode=13.211.75.156
addnode=74.91.126.189
addnode=172.110.7.174
addnode=76.85.169.188
addnode=69.243.208.19

calem (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

patiently waiting for relauch Smiley

I very well much appreciate the patients.

It will be virtuous..

In the mean time, please feel free to try break the BC in it's current state.
I need have a solid think about how I should be readjusting the diff.

And to be honest, if people want something actually special... Give me enough time and i'll implement a DOI curve for the emission schedule.

It's a little something I've been working on since 2014 and have no details to tell anyone. But yeah.

Might just do it for this coin instead of waiting for the smart contract chain ill need for the idea.

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: