Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [x0z] Crypt0z [DOI] [POW] [Scrypt] [25M Cap] [32MB Blocks] [5year Release]  (Read 1458 times)
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

haha, hones coin Cheesy I wouldnt be surprised, if it gained some value and traction after all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vutaijay

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

coin for fun! when windows walle?
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

props for at least being transparent about this just being a learning project for you. But I'm still not going to dust off my scrypt rigs  Wink
lkloon123

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

is there any explorer bounty? Smiley

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
TherealFrankocean

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

Following the post so I can learn more about this projects! Really eager to learn more about cryptos, algorithms, and what nots!
Hiyatus

Activity: 180

https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:11:54 PM

Reserved!

Not the first reply, but i'm still on the fist page  Cool

HEY!

Don't you fist my page.... It's quite happy been unfisted at this time.

Fist?
Sorry, i'm afraid to check the urban dictionary for that  Grin
What does it mean?

Getred

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

Hello,

When will the exchange be?
splacent

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

any windows wallet ?

thanks
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

Go back a page and all the answers are there.
calem (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:18:52 AM

As expected, we are looking at a relaunch.

Once we have crytp0z-qt and say 5 to 10 seed nodes and say 5 pools AND have enough exposure with people chillin' in the discord, we shall have a nice official countdown timer.

I want a nice clean launch and this was most certainly not it.

So ya. Stay tuned.

- Calem

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
JoyElctrc1

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:48:05 AM

I tried sending you a PM, but you have them blocked from my user level, and do that user level I have a 360 limitation on sending and posting, so my responses might be slow.

I built a OS X wallet and it is working.  Would be happy to share it with you or anyone else who would like to have it:

http://www.filedropper.com/crypt0z-qt

I can also attempt to build a windows wallet, but I don't have a readily available build environment for that.  Do you have a linux-qt wallet built?  I only built the headless one there.  

From the network stats, I have a few nodes connecting and syncing well. 

Appears there is some good hash rate on the network too.

-JE
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

I tried sending you a PM, but you have them blocked from my user level, and do that user level I have a 360 limitation on sending and posting, so my responses might be slow.

I built a OS X wallet and it is working.  Would be happy to share it with you or anyone else who would like to have it:

http://www.filedropper.com/crypt0z-qt

I can also attempt to build a windows wallet, but I don't have a readily available build environment for that.  Do you have a linux-qt wallet built?  I only built the headless one there.  

From the network stats, I have a few nodes connecting and syncing well.  

Appears there is some good hash rate on the network too.

-JE

Can you please come join the discord and ill have a chat when im available later. This is awesome news. Thank you! Having a mac wallet along with the windows qt for the official launch would be amazing.

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
JoyElctrc1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:10:36 AM

I searched discord for x0z and Crypt0z, where should I go there to find you?  Sorry if I missed it.
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:15:47 AM

umm is this just a coin for aussies to ... muck around?

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:22:28 AM

i hope this one will be listed to at least one of the known exchanges, even tradesat is okay. lol
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

I searched discord for x0z and Crypt0z, where should I go there to find you?  Sorry if I missed it.

Link is in the ANN

I just happen to be Aussie so that's how I branded the coin. It's for n00bs to make mistakes on and for devs who wanna play with something worthless.

i hope this one will be listed to at least one of the known exchanges, even tradesat is okay. lol

I hope it stays well away from exchanges so they don't screw up my project. Once it hits exchanges, the coin will be redundant and I'll then layer smart contracts on it.

The idea is that I'll be growing not just an online community but also a physical, local, one here in Adelaide for workshops.

I'm getting more and more people these days asking me about crypto because they know im the local bitcoin nut so yeah. What better project for 2018 then to help n00bs learn and grow and have fun in a safe environment that's centered around community. I have lost more than my fair share of money via scammers.. looking at you Kevlar...........

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

Link is in the ANN

I just happen to be Aussie so that's how I branded the coin. It's for n00bs to make mistakes on and for devs who wanna play with something worthless.

I hope it stays well away from exchanges so they don't screw up my project. Once it hits exchanges, the coin will be redundant and I'll then layer smart contracts on it.

The idea is that I'll be growing not just an online community but also a physical, local, one here in Adelaide for workshops.

I'm getting more and more people these days asking me about crypto because they know im the local bitcoin nut so yeah. What better project for 2018 then to help n00bs learn and grow and have fun in a safe environment that's centered around community. I have lost more than my fair share of money via scammers.. looking at you Kevlar...........

OK - so ignored my post altogether.

We are also in South Australia, and I have already extended my hand out to you, so will leave this and watch how you progress. We are a team that are interested in the progression of such things in Crypto, and you seem to just bypass all I have mentioned without a flinch of an effort to connect.

I wish you well mate. Learn much Smiley

#crysx

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:34:48 AM

Why don't you just work with us on OzzieCoin (OZC)?

Instead of setting up ANOTHER Australian based coin? We have been a round for a long time, and would be happy to work with you.

I understand this is an 'experiment' for you, but we have the resources to apply what you may need to 'experiment' with us Smiley

Contact me if you are interested.

#crysx

No way.... I didn't even know your project existed?!

I'll gladly see what you's are all about. I only started this to have something to break though, so I'm not sure if what I want to do is in line with your project but.... My plans change when the situation changes... You may have helped me skip phase 1.....

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:35:30 AM

Link is in the ANN

OK - so ignored my post altogether.

We are also in South Australia, and I have already extended my hand out to you, so will leave this and watch how you progress. We are a team that are interested in the progression of such things in Crypto, and you seem to just bypass all I have mentioned without a flinch of an effort to connect.

I wish you well mate. Learn much Smiley

#crysx

I didn't ignore you.. Literaly only just saw your post :/

JoyElctrc1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

Here is a windows wallet I built...

It does yield an error when you try to close it, but it seems to be disregard able.   It seems to load and sync fine.

http://www.filedropper.com/crypt0z

--JE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: