Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:42:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] unibright.io - Blockchain based business integration -  (Read 31786 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:30:22 AM

Hi devs the project is good and unique indeed but I also want to know if there is some reviews and feed backs from different people or personality about this platform. I just want to know more about the project.
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

I'm surprised! Today, the participants of the bounty received their tokens, but the price has not changed. That's great!

It's gone down over 7% so far and I don't think they have finished dumping just yet, once they dump it should bounce back again and being only on two exchanges barely up from ICO price means this is a good buy right now. Of course as usual bounty hunters and coin flippers will exit to jump on other coins but those who actually bother to read the road map and whitepaper will do otherwise and hodl for the long term implementation of the roadmap.  Smiley Wise people will also buy in while it is really still cheap.

If you believe in the project, then its a good buy. Crypto market is subject to high volatility, thus price fluctuating. Unibright has some big partnerships such as microsoft, samsung,etc...

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
kikiyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

ICO has expired, even UBT token has entered IDEX exchange, and already registered on coinmarketcap. but I have not got my token on the wallet yet. when will the UBT token be distributed to the bounty hunter?
Today the Final spreadshee were handed over to the team. I think we'll get the tokens by the end of this week.

Just wait to wait for distribution, maybe management is busy and prepare everything for further development.
I think the price of the token will fall when the bounty participants receive the tokens. This will be a good opportunity to buy cheap tokens.

Yes, we have to place some buy orders in order to buy the cheap coins when the bounty people are start selling the coins in the exchange. In which exchange unibright coin is listed?
The Unibright Token has been listed on IDEX and Hotbit exchanges.
IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/ubt
Hotbit: https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=UBT/BTC

maybe in the near future will be listed on another exchange, just wait for the information.

lasttime99

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Ive seen coins listed that dump aswell. I’ll take my 7x no be greedy, and leave happy from that investment
Semko

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

7x only ^^
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

is Unibright (UBT) only listing on this exchanger?

https://idex.market/
is there any plan to add market for Unibright eg binance or bittrex?
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

is Unibright (UBT) only listing on this exchanger?

https://idex.market/
is there any plan to add market for Unibright eg binance or bittrex?
I think that you, a little bit, are in a hurry. All projects, of course, want to get to large exchangers. It may be, but not immediately. I think that the team will let us know when they are ready. The project has a potency, and I think that we will see them there.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

This project apply to all business who want to integrate the blockchain? And is only applied to payments or can be used for different tasks?
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

The whole hackathon just in 3 minutes! We hope that it will serve as a great motivation for all of those who missed the event to visit the next one. Stay tuned to receive Unibright news and updates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_iEhD1SRiw
NrX

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

I didn't contribute in initial coin offering but didn't let it go at current price which probably are already under ICO times. It may show further slightly decline but after all one has to decide to make entry at some floor. Project has potential and it is market's condition which is pressing many markets including this one now.
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

I didn't contribute in initial coin offering but didn't let it go at current price which probably are already under ICO times. It may show further slightly decline but after all one has to decide to make entry at some floor. Project has potential and it is market's condition which is pressing many markets including this one now.

as with other ICO projects, Unibright tokens is currently traded below its ICO price, great buy, as always, due your diligence prior to investing in any blockchain start up.
vothuong1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

The whole hackathon just in 3 minutes! We hope that it will serve as a great motivation for all of those who missed the event to visit the next one. Stay tuned to receive Unibright news and updates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_iEhD1SRiw

Great summary video of Unibright, thank you for sharing the link, currently how is Unibright work progress? Where is the team located and what type of blockchain template Unibright is currently focusing on?
vothuong1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:17:14 AM

This project apply to all business who want to integrate the blockchain? And is only applied to payments or can be used for different tasks?

think the Unibright project mainly focuses on creating blockchain templates for businesses and many other different tasks, including logistics and tracking,etc...
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

From the projects I was hoping to add to the Binance. The undercarriage and set are very good. Good volume will be created.
vothuong1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

From the projects I was hoping to add to the Binance. The undercarriage and set are very good. Good volume will be created.

Binance would be awesome, adding liquidity and popularity to Unibright, further strengthening its brand. If one of the blockchain templates takes off, such as logistics/trackings, Unibright will be huge
pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

Say hello to one of Unibright's development teams. They're currently hard at work on one of our most important tools: the Unibright explorer. Get ready, everyone! We're going to have a lot more to share about our progress soon! Thank you all for making our work possible!
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

Binance would be awesome, adding liquidity and popularity to Unibright, further strengthening its brand. If one of the blockchain templates takes off, such as logistics/trackings, Unibright will be huge

I couldn't agree more with what you're saying here, getting added on binance would be so beneficial to the growth of this project. It will be a catalyst for Unibright to reach a larger audience and to accumulate more people into its community. Yeah currently Unibright is just so undervalued but that's okay though it's still so early in the game and the overall market is bearish, I'm sure once the Unibright team starts developing and accomplishing the plans on their roadmap, more businesses will integrate Unibright into their platform and this project will get bigger and bigger, we just need more investors and more publicity for that to happen though.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

as with other ICO projects, Unibright tokens is currently traded below its ICO price, great buy, as always, due your diligence prior to investing in any blockchain start up.

And have the coins already been given for participating in the company's bounty? Something I did not get them to my wallet, very insulting.
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

Dear community! We are glad to share our new "answers to your questions" blog with you, this time about "marketing and
communication". Thank you all for the valuable input and great suggestions, we hope you like what we make of it, together with your help! https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/unibright-answers-marketing-and-communication-5fca8a8e9522
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

Dear community! We are glad to share our new "answers to your questions" blog with you, this time about "marketing and
communication". Thank you all for the valuable input and great suggestions, we hope you like what we make of it, together with your help! https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/unibright-answers-marketing-and-communication-5fca8a8e9522
this is a very important article and should be read by the Unibright community, as it relates to questions that are always asked to the team, so that the community is more patient to see UBT prices are down and understand the current team work. even the team decided to set up a communication strategy that gives short daily updates on different subjects (not only development, but also clients, partners, conferences, listings, ...) it's very good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: