Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] unibright.io - Blockchain based business integration -  (Read 31786 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

I wonder when the bounty participants will receive tokens? I'm afraid that after listing on the exchange will start a dump. That would be unpleasant.

It is unpleasant but it's the reality though, it's a reality that we all can't avoid. Bounty hunters will really dump and that's a norm here in crypto world, that's already expected but don't worry though they wouldn't affect the market that much maybe the price of the coin will go down 30-40% but after they're done dumping, just a week after or maybe 2 weeks after price will eventually get back up, I've seen that happen for years now and it never change so don't worry about bounty hunters dumping if a project has a potential then it's value will rise. And bounty hunters dumping is also an opportunity for newcomers to buy in and also for old comers to collect more so don't see dumping as something negative it's not, it gives a lot of people an opportunity to profit more in the long term.
The worst situation is when the participants of the bounty sell their tokens in the bear market. In this case, the price may fall by 70-100%.
I think that you see a negative light. Everything can happen, but need to consider the probabilities. Hunters can affect the price, only if there are small volumes of trades. If there are normal or large volumes, we can forget about the hunters. They will not be able to exert influence. So, do not worry.

I do agree with you, bounty hunters are not something that investors should fear they only affect 1-2% of the token's value, you're right they only affect small volumes of trades but when the volume is large they can hardly cause any influence in the token's value. And regarding bounty hunters selling in a bear market, I honestly don't see that as a negative thing yeah it can drastically decrease the value to around 70% or more but just like what I said if the token has potential it will eventually go back up, those all time lows will be a perfect opportunity for all of us to collect more so that when the token starts mooning again will be 20x or 30x richer than before.

one should invest in the long run, not short term, bounty hunters also work their butt off, investing their time and hard work, for their coins

Yeah I do agree that's why I'm saying that investors shouldn't fear bounty hunters, it's not easy being a bounty hunter it requires just like what you said time, not really that much of a hard work but still bounty hunters work and invest their time for these projects that's why I'm not against them, they really do deserve the coins that they've earned and I'm a bounty hunter myself so I do get your point here. I know that one should invest in the long run but in cryptoworld if that's your mindset you'll get burnout, you won't be profiting that much, in reality most of the people here are traders most of them are short term traders, some are swing traders and some are daily traders and bounty hunters do affect day traders but not that much though that's why investors shouldn't really be afraid of bounty hunters dumping, every dump leads to another pump, that's always the case most of the time.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

I wonder when the bounty participants will receive tokens? I'm afraid that after listing on the exchange will start a dump. That would be unpleasant.

It is unpleasant but it's the reality though, it's a reality that we all can't avoid. Bounty hunters will really dump and that's a norm here in crypto world, that's already expected but don't worry though they wouldn't affect the market that much maybe the price of the coin will go down 30-40% but after they're done dumping, just a week after or maybe 2 weeks after price will eventually get back up, I've seen that happen for years now and it never change so don't worry about bounty hunters dumping if a project has a potential then it's value will rise. And bounty hunters dumping is also an opportunity for newcomers to buy in and also for old comers to collect more so don't see dumping as something negative it's not, it gives a lot of people an opportunity to profit more in the long term.
The worst situation is when the participants of the bounty sell their tokens in the bear market. In this case, the price may fall by 70-100%.
I think that you see a negative light. Everything can happen, but need to consider the probabilities. Hunters can affect the price, only if there are small volumes of trades. If there are normal or large volumes, we can forget about the hunters. They will not be able to exert influence. So, do not worry.

usually altcoins follow bitcoin price, when btc price increase, indicating the bull market and vice versa. One should look for reliable project with a trustable team to invest.

I don't agree completely though, as of this year that doesn't been the case most of the time, if you've notice there was a sudden pump with eos while bitcoin was in the bear market and not just eos the same thing happened with rebellious and if I'm not mistaken ripple but I'm not quite sure with ripple so don't take my word for it anyway the point is it doesn't happened most of the time, there are a lot of factors affecting the value not just bitcoin's price, there could be something wrong with the team, delayed in the development etc. it's not always due to bitcoin honestly, mostly it's because of the FUD believe me I've been trading long enough lol anyway I do agree if you want to have a stable investment, research on the project, look at the team, study its token economics and see if the project's vision has a real impact in the society and not just some project that's already a duplicate of something that's been here for a long time.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

ICO has expired, even UBT token has entered IDEX exchange, and already registered on coinmarketcap. but I have not got my token on the wallet yet. when will the UBT token be distributed to the bounty hunter?
Trina_Jeffr6554

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Nice Project... Any Bounty Campaign?
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

ICO has expired, even UBT token has entered IDEX exchange, and already registered on coinmarketcap. but I have not got my token on the wallet yet. when will the UBT token be distributed to the bounty hunter?
Today the Final spreadshee were handed over to the team. I think we'll get the tokens by the end of this week.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

Always best accumulation time is before any good project at larger exchanges with lot of volume. It is overall moving on liner price for days and as team has given hint on more exchanges to be in their contact is to do time. They say buy quality product at cheap rates when others are double minded on that specific thing.
notottinoparty

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company!
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:38:43 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 11:51:32 PM by Idun

Unibright have published in their Medium blog a brief summary of the days that they have been in Munich for the Hackathon. I share it in case it is of interest: Summary of our Unibright Hackathon with Microsoft Germany and Zühlke
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:18:23 AM

We’ve prepared the summary and some insights from the hackathon in Munich for all of those who missed it. Many thanks to our partners zuehlke_group and Microsoft Read on: https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/summary-of-our-unibright-hackathon-with-microsoft-germany-and-z%C3%BChlke-d374ff939d4c
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:34:00 AM

Today the Final spreadshee were handed over to the team. I think we'll get the tokens by the end of this week.

Just wait to wait for distribution, maybe management is busy and prepare everything for further development.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

We’ve prepared the summary and some insights from the hackathon in Munich for all of those who missed it. Many thanks to our partners zuehlke_group and Microsoft Read on: https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/summary-of-our-unibright-hackathon-with-microsoft-germany-and-z%C3%BChlke-d374ff939d4c
good news, we will wait for other good news from Unibright, as a continuation of the event, and I hope there will be good news related to exchange
eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

Just wait to wait for distribution, maybe management is busy and prepare everything for further development.
I think the price of the token will fall when the bounty participants receive the tokens. This will be a good opportunity to buy cheap tokens.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

I think the price of the token will fall when the bounty participants receive the tokens. This will be a good opportunity to buy cheap tokens.

Yes, we have to place some buy orders in order to buy the cheap coins when the bounty people are start selling the coins in the exchange. In which exchange unibright coin is listed?
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Yes, we have to place some buy orders in order to buy the cheap coins when the bounty people are start selling the coins in the exchange. In which exchange unibright coin is listed?
I hope that this will not significantly affect the price of the token, we wait at least 2 Cheesy USD for 1 token. To the moon !!

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hometown789

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

I participated and have submitted my wallet but have not received any airdrop @admin Cry
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

I have sold some of my bag... Looking to buy at some lower price now if it comes down....
butterfly82

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:11:54 PM

I'm surprised! Today, the participants of the bounty received their tokens, but the price has not changed. That's great!

okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:10:51 AM

Good token for good business, UNIBRIGHT is the best for this platform. Always following for this updates.

Good luck team

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
6-2-2018 SAT 11:10AM PHT
P# 1094
C# 11
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:03:15 AM

I'm surprised! Today, the participants of the bounty received their tokens, but the price has not changed. That's great!

It's gone down over 7% so far and I don't think they have finished dumping just yet, once they dump it should bounce back again and being only on two exchanges barely up from ICO price means this is a good buy right now. Of course as usual bounty hunters and coin flippers will exit to jump on other coins but those who actually bother to read the road map and whitepaper will do otherwise and hodl for the long term implementation of the roadmap.  Smiley Wise people will also buy in while it is really still cheap.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:16:33 AM

With this approach, any project can be considered high-risk. As an example, even Bitcoin itself was previously seen as a kind of bubble, and a few years later it entered our daily lives. Each of them determines the prospects of the project and accordingly calculates the risks associated with it. Personally, the project looks like a bomb.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: