Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Afraid!!!  (Read 98 times)
ahpkind (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

Hi, my account is really old but I have been active since a month or two here. I have 60+ activity now but still I am Jr.Member here. Sorry if I am doing something wrong or being impatience. I am actually new in the crypto world and a bit afraid and that is the reason that I read many posts and threads from different sections here but reply mostly or maybe only in Off-Topic section in the fear of doing something wrong and losing my Bitcoin Talk account.

Am I doing something wrong or just being Impatient? Plus I would love to have some tips for removing my fear to start participating out from the off topic. I have been looking at bounties too but I am feeling still a bit shy and not confident to join any of them.
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:38:30 AM

in doing something we should not have fear when we are on the right path.
bitcoinbred

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

Participate, my young padawan. Let it flow.

What is there to be afraid of ? Even if you are wrong on something, you learn, you grow. Still a win.

If you are trolled, you learn to grow a thicker skin, you learn to deal with the idiots we must share this planet with. Still a win.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:58:53 AM

It's the process of risking. Do not be afraid to try new things, you will never know unless you try and you will never learn until you succeed. Have a lot of patience in the things that your doing.
JohnnyLVC

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

theres no reason to afraid when your right

well said!
glenn freed

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

death is the greatest fear of man
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

Ketakutan itu hal biasa yang dirasa kan setiap manusia..maka oleh karena itu kita nggak perlu takut
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: