Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IT'S TIME TO BUY BITCOIN ?? I SAY YESSSS  (Read 768 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:03:12 AM

It is really nice time to buy more bitcoins. I think bitcoin price is so much low since the actual price.now bitcoin price will go up again but now bitcoin price is stable. we need to wait some days for stable. bitcoin started increasing slowly in the last days. so you can  buying now and hold for long time you will get great profit.
If I have my savings on my account that I can use to buy more bitcoin of mine I would definitely choose to buy today. Why? Because bitcoins price is currently lower than a price unlike last year that hits almost $20000, which is too high to afford. So today is the best time to buy bitcoin.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

The best buying point is during the $6,000 range. But bitcoin is already on its road to recovery. However, since we all know that bitcoin will bounce back to another all-time-high, still a good time to get into the picture because the price is still below 4 digits mark and if ever it hits $16,000, you can easily double your investment with today's price. Love to see this kind of thread though, because lately what we have seen is pure FUD thread, bitcoin is dying, bitcoin is going to 0, blah blah blah. But since the bears has been push aside, its about time that we need to be bullish. Get it while you have the funds and just HODL. Simply and easy method but the potential to earn financial gains is 100%.
The ones who are there in the field of crypto currency since some good period of time knows this thing very well that the market value of any of the crypto coin does not remain the same all the time. It keeps on changing and this is the thing which helps the investor in making more money.

Right now, this is the golden opportunity for all those who want to be a part of this world by buying some good number of crypto currency as early as possible.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

It is really nice time to buy more bitcoins. I think bitcoin price is so much low since the actual price.now bitcoin price will go up again but now bitcoin price is stable. we need to wait some days for stable. bitcoin started increasing slowly in the last days. so you can  buying now and hold for long time you will get great profit.
If I have my savings on my account that I can use to buy more bitcoin of mine I would definitely choose to buy today. Why? Because bitcoins price is currently lower than a price unlike last year that hits almost $20000, which is too high to afford. So today is the best time to buy bitcoin.
I think the present moment is no longer appropriate so we can buy the bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have begun to rebound, but are now leveling off at $ 8,000, which is very understandable as sales are so great that the price of bitcoin is stagnant and can not increase further. . At the same time, the price of bitcoin will fall further if the selling power is still strong. That is why I advise you not to buy at this time.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

It is good to buy bitcoin because we know that the price will grow more in the market and for us the bitcoin is important part of our lives now the price of bitcoin is $7,936 which is less as compared to the past month but we have to make some of the strategies for it. we should invest in this and keep an eye on the over all market because the market forces is controlling the currency.

Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

It is good to buy bitcoin because we know that the price will grow more in the market and for us the bitcoin is important part of our lives now the price of bitcoin is $7,936 which is less as compared to the past month but we have to make some of the strategies for it. we should invest in this and keep an eye on the over all market because the market forces is controlling the currency.
I believe that the current price of bitcoin is slowing down as selling power is very strong. I think if bitcoin can not beat the $ 8700 mark, then surely it will drop to $ 5000. So I believe that the present time is the best price for us to sell bitcoin and wait for the price lower than the BTC. Be quick because the bitcoin price has gone a long way and can go down at any time.
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

I think that at present we should not buy bitcoin because at present, although bitcoin prices have started to rise again, there have been signs of bitcoin retardation. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices can not be increased due to the huge volume of sales people are getting. The price of bitcoin can be down at any time, so you sell out bitcoin while you are still at it $ 8000 price.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Yes this the best time to buy bitcoins. When bitcoin price is low, that's the best time to buy so that when price gets high you will have a big profit. Having a great mind on buying bitcoin leads to a successful buyer.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

Yes, it is the right time to buy bitcoin. The price has begun to increase, so users who have been into panic while the price continued to fall can now start buying believing that the price will continue to increase without any major disturbance same as that took place weeks back.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

As long as bitcoin is still below in $10k it will be nice to buy because eventually it can give us huge return. Bitcoin will always be a good investment especially for freshers because of its repeatable movement as so it's safe to hold for long-term. Hope everyone already hop in before the bull run starts.

bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Buying bitcoin today is a golden opportunity and you can buy coins in large quantities. believe me if in the next few days bitcoin will be in the best position and get a high price of up to $ 20k USD.
@bolodupak

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

Yes and yes i think so with others.It's the right time to get best Bitcoin price to buy.In early year we can see the decrease of Bitcoin price exactly it makes us surprise and panic about the price but keep calm and only one solution that can make you survive,that is buy Bitcoin and hold it long term maybe till the end of the year.we will see the bitcoin price higher.We hope and we wait that moment.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

Bitcoins has reached it lowest since the beginning of this year, and from all indications, this is just because of bad news. I believe this is the best time to buy Bitcoins and hopefully by the end of the year, it will be around 100,000. Buy Low and Sell high.
I fully agree with your opinion I'm also waiting for bitcoin at these levels. I also want to say that the technical analysis does not work on the crypt, there is more rule until the news, because the market is very young and there is little history.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

We put the Fibo covering the entire BTC graph. Today BTC is clearer.

- The Fibo level 38% match points 'a' and 'd'.
- The main trend and 61.8% match and today the price touched them. And match with c-b=e-d.
- Today BTC is en the best support, match with 'e' Elliot point.
- And last but not least, the great bullish volume¡¡ of today is equivalent to the bullish volume after China's past crisis in 15/09/2017. Today in bifinexx, is the biggest highest bullish volume in the history of the BTC, in daily temporality:

https://steemitimages.com/DQmfUxo7ZJLbbuUN4HY3tkUDMPtnVNw8m1Kfob4LJevsgQw/image.png

BTC has to consolidate the 7k - 8k, and then attack the upper part of the triangle (10k) and break the main bearish trend with great volume again.

we must be careful with future resistance:
9k-10k

I would like to know your opinion Smiley
I think that at present we should not hold the bitcoin as its price has been going throughout the day and not over $ 8300. We can see the market is volatile and difficult to predict. According to my analysis, if the bitcoin price can not surpass $ 8300 tomorrow, it is likely that the bitcoin price will fall below $ 6,000.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

Buying bitcoin today is a golden opportunity and you can buy coins in large quantities. believe me if in the next few days bitcoin will be in the best position and get a high price of up to $ 20k USD.
It is indeed, buying bitcoin today is our opportunity to have bitcoin. This chance maybe will not happen again we dont know yet besides bitcoin is continue to be strong. The value will even be go high as people will continue to invest in bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

At the current price, investment in btc or any crypto can be said to be fairly smooth. Prices are showing signs of growth again, if you want to invest then you should probably buy now. However, I think prices will not rise as high as the time before or as expected by some people. I think the price will be at $ 10k, but still does not exclude the possibility that prices continue to decrease due to the impact of the "shark".

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

its time to buy bitcoin. start scaling in, these are extremely cheap prices.
With that volume that I saw yesterday, I would not even miss it for the world. I have always had this notion of thinking like the whales.

They sell high, buy low and most times, it is always good for you when you are buying exactly when they are buying. However, that aside, the market is looking good for now, we have a lot of resistance ahead of us to go test though, so let's see how that will play out, but for now and with the value that I have gotten in, I am just good to go.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

Be patient, the price will drop more....Having one Bitcoin today does not entitle you to more Bitcoins in the future, nor does it offer the promise of any future cash flow.  So  and this is not a popular viewpoint these days - the cryptocurrency fails the test of what makes a great investment currently.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:55:38 PM

- The main trend and 61.8% match and today the price touched them. And match with c-b=e-d.
- And last but not least, the great bullish volume¡¡ of today is equivalent to the bullish volume after China's past crisis in 15/09/2017. Today in bifinexx, is the biggest highest bullish volume in the history of the BTC, in daily temporality:

https://steemitimages.com/DQmfUxo7ZJLbbuUN4HY3tkUDMPtnVNw8m1Kfob4LJevsgQw/image.png

BTC has to consolidate the 7k - 8k, and then attack the upper part of the triangle (10k) and break the main bearish trend with great volume again.

9k-10k

Yes,now bitcoin price low but last 2 days bitcoin price pump 7000$ to 8600$.I think bitcoin price anytime on the moon so buy bitcoin and hold.Bitcoin is most valuable coin on crypto currency so market depends on btc.when bitcoin dump than its pump unstoppable

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
itaintcrypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

i like it.

https://steemit-production-imageproxy-upload.s3.amazonaws.com/DQmYfY3FLHtvbCMv8vFHZXn35pPe9KaELnGHWW33b1XAgLk

9k-10k

gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

Bitcoins has reached it lowest since the beginning of this year, and from all indications, this is just because of bad news. I believe this is the best time to buy Bitcoins and hopefully by the end of the year, it will be around 100,000. Buy Low and Sell high.

Yes, under 10k $ is a good entry point in my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: