Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IT'S TIME TO BUY BITCOIN ?? I SAY YESSSS  (Read 768 times)
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

We put the Fibo covering the entire BTC graph. Today BTC is clearer.

- The Fibo level 38% match points 'a' and 'd'.
- The main trend and 61.8% match and today the price touched them. And match with c-b=e-d.
- Today BTC is en the best support, match with 'e' Elliot point.
- And last but not least, the great bullish volume¡¡ of today is equivalent to the bullish volume after China's past crisis in 15/09/2017. Today in bifinexx, is the biggest highest bullish volume in the history of the BTC, in daily temporality:

https://steemitimages.com/DQmfUxo7ZJLbbuUN4HY3tkUDMPtnVNw8m1Kfob4LJevsgQw/image.png

BTC has to consolidate the 7k - 8k, and then attack the upper part of the triangle (10k) and break the main bearish trend with great volume again.

we must be careful with future resistance:
9k-10k

I would like to know your opinion Smiley
That's right, I think it's time for us to buy bitcoin and trade surfing lightly. Bitcoin is currently priced at $ 7700 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. As we all know, by the end of 2017, the price of a bitcoin hit $ 19800, nearly triple the current value, so this is a great opportunity for us to be able to X3 our assets.

Yes, I am convinced that it will come back up and that in 2018 it will exceed the 20k wall.
today it seems already on the rise (currently 8500 $) and I think that in a short time it will return above 10k

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

Difficult times always come and we must take advantage of it instead of crying in one side or killing yourself.
Must have courage.
Who would think to buy more if he already loses a lot?
I bet there is not much people who could do that.
Although I havent bought the very least I could do to help is hold it.

But for the buying trend, it will always be a good time to buy. Even those who bought it expensively will be making money soon.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

Yesterday was very good day for people who wants to buy at dips. We can make use of those dips otherwise it is very difficult to buy the bitcoin later. Already we have seen there is huge potential in the market.
Yes ,I do think so. There are many people have scared when they got the price of bitcoin go down, they sell it with low value. They are the one who has no patience to hold bitcoin, then they may regret a lot, I think they had a big mistake for selling with low value. If you choose to buy bitcoin with situation like this, you’re right . You’ll have many opportunities to get a significant  benefits, I think so. Bitcoin price is not stable, don’t worry too much when you buy it that it’s still getting down, it may get a big boom immediately.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

Yesterday was very good day for people who wants to buy at dips. We can make use of those dips otherwise it is very difficult to buy the bitcoin later. Already we have seen there is huge potential in the market.
Yes ,I do think so. There are many people have scared when they got the price of bitcoin go down, they sell it with low value. They are the one who has no patience to hold bitcoin, then they may regret a lot, I think they had a big mistake for selling with low value. If you choose to buy bitcoin with situation like this, you’re right . You’ll have many opportunities to get a significant  benefits, I think so. Bitcoin price is not stable, don’t worry too much when you buy it that it’s still getting down, it may get a big boom immediately.
I think that now we should not buy more bitcoins. Bitcoin prices have increased sharply since yesterday so far has increased more than 11% in volume 24 hours. That suggests buying power is very strong but the price has not surpassed $ 10000 and $ 12000, so according to my technical analysis, the price of bitcoin will drop at any time. I advise you not to buy at this time anymore and change to USDT.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:25:55 AM

Without all your bullshit made up crap with fib levels and "technical analysis" it's safe to say that this is a great time to buy. Bitcoin is pumping again, the FUD isn't scaring anyone anymore, we're going to see a lightning network very soon and we've dropped a lot of dead weight from the community (BCH, BCG). 2017 was spectacular and 2018 is going to be another crypto year. We sure as hell made headlines time and time again. That's going to be the same this year. You don't need fake bullshit TA to figure that out.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:02:18 AM

Without all your bullshit made up crap with fib levels and "technical analysis" it's safe to say that this is a great time to buy. Bitcoin is pumping again, the FUD isn't scaring anyone anymore, we're going to see a lightning network very soon and we've dropped a lot of dead weight from the community (BCH, BCG). 2017 was spectacular and 2018 is going to be another crypto year. We sure as hell made headlines time and time again. That's going to be the same this year. You don't need fake bullshit TA to figure that out.
Pumping starts yesterday and it's a good sign that the market will pump, the only thing that makes it dump is due to the FUD and its good that none were doing FUDs now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

I think it's time to buy bitcoin.bitcoin price many low.just buy and hold 1 year then very good profit.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

i don't know exactly when will you think is the good time to buy but i will say rightnow will be the perfect time to buy bitcoin. we are at the time when bitcoin is still low, i don't now when will bitcoin start rising again but soon, bitcoin is at 9000$ now, so it is still very low than few months ago, we still have the good chance to buy bitcoin than ever before.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

Yes, it is the right time to buy bitcoin. The price has begun to increase, so users who have been into panic while the price continued to fall can now start buying believing that the price will continue to increase without any major disturbance same as that took place weeks back
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

Yes I think this best time for purchase of bitcoin. $8600 the price for today it is quite good, anyway its value will only rise. At the end of 2018 we will see 2-3 times above than now. Therefore it is a high time to make a purchase

currencydebt

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Yes, it's a good time. You can’t sit on the fence any longer. Personally I don't think it will go up to 50-100k until the end of the year but I'm positive that it will pass 30k.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

Yes I think this best time for purchase of bitcoin. $8600 the price for today it is quite good, anyway its value will only rise. At the end of 2018 we will see 2-3 times above than now. Therefore it is a high time to make a purchase

It is almost green in every coin now. If you own any cheap altcoins in the market. You please convert it to bitcoin you will find the better profit in upcoming weeks. If you want to buy the altcoins in the market keep that away and concentrate on bitcoin purchasing.
Now the time starts to find the peak value in bitcoin so go behind it.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

If bitcoin can not be $ 8k5 this week. I think it will go down 5k. This can happen and you can buy bitcoin at that price. Now wait
The market value of the bitcoin can go down but on the other hand, there are chances of this thing as well that the market value may go up. So, I think that it better not to wait for more time and of you are willing to buy bitcoins, then you need to do it now as you don’t know the market value of the bitcoin after couple of days. This is really a good opportunity and you need to avail it to have greater profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

It is almost green in every coin now. If you own any cheap altcoins in the market. You please convert it to bitcoin you will find the better profit in upcoming weeks. If you want to buy the altcoins in the market keep that away and concentrate on bitcoin purchasing.
Now the time starts to find the peak value in bitcoin so go behind it.

Whoah i don't think converting some.of your alts would be a good idea with btc pretty much moving sideways now and would likely be that way this month. And alts are actually making better opportunities for traders at this time than btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
emmagloor

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

Yes,it is great good time to buy bitcoin.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:18:26 AM

The best buying point is during the $6,000 range. But bitcoin is already on its road to recovery. However, since we all know that bitcoin will bounce back to another all-time-high, still a good time to get into the picture because the price is still below 4 digits mark and if ever it hits $16,000, you can easily double your investment with today's price. Love to see this kind of thread though, because lately what we have seen is pure FUD thread, bitcoin is dying, bitcoin is going to 0, blah blah blah. But since the bears has been push aside, its about time that we need to be bullish. Get it while you have the funds and just HODL. Simply and easy method but the potential to earn financial gains is 100%.
Yeah mate this time is best to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is at the lowest price of this year and I think it will not go more down so buy now maybe prices will start rise on very next moment and this has happened with me in past I was ready to buy and prices were at 5,5k and my friend said me don’t it will come down more I listen him and the next morning I woke up prices were at 8k and I was shocked that how this has happened don’t wait more this is fastest way to make money don’t lose chance they will not come back.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:41:05 AM

Yes,it is great good time to buy bitcoin.
It's a great time because we are at dip at the moment, we have seen the price dump hard but it has survived, that would simply
mean that we will be able to recover and sooner we will see a price increase which would make us profitable if we will not hesitate to buy now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:47:57 AM

Those who believe the Bitcoin will always suggest the right thing for people to buy Bitcoin in the present Dips. Bitcoin is halting at 8600$ for more than 3 to 4 days it is the great signal for people who want to grab as many Bitcoins as possible in the present dips.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

I say YES also this is the perfect time to buy or invest bitcoin because it is in dip and let's grab this opportunity so when the time it will recover again we will get double the price or more when the time we bought it in the low price.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ronafurw

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

It is really nice time to buy more bitcoins. I think bitcoin price is so much low since the actual price.now bitcoin price will go up again but now bitcoin price is stable. we need to wait some days for stable. bitcoin started increasing slowly in the last days. so you can  buying now and hold for long time you will get great profit.
If I have my savings on my account that I can use to buy more bitcoin of mine I would definitely choose to buy today. Why? Because bitcoins price is currently lower than a price unlike last year that hits almost $20000, which is too high to afford. So today is the best time to buy bitcoin.
A huge yes from my side too. I think there is no doubt in your statement. Everyone who have some connection with bitcoins right now, they all must agree to buy bitcoins now. Reason is that they are so low now a days. Anyone who have some saved amount in their bank accounts, can utilize and buy bitcoins from that. This will allow you to get into a supreme world of wealthiest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: