Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IT'S TIME TO BUY BITCOIN ?? I SAY YESSSS  (Read 762 times)
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

I think at the moment you should not buy bitcoin. There's no sign of a bullish trend.
Consolidation is still ongoing. Now it is better to observe from the outside and be out of the market
In my opinion, it is the prime time to go for buying of as many number of bitcoins as you can afford to buy and get a chance of getting in this world which can later on help you in having some good amount of money. It all depends on yourself and the way you are looking up at the things but for me, you should go for this if you are mentally ready for investing your money into bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

I think at the moment you should not buy bitcoin. There's no sign of a bullish trend.
Consolidation is still ongoing. Now it is better to observe from the outside and be out of the market
That is not good, I think what is the best method is we keep buying when the value is dropping, bullish trend will come this year so in that
way you will be able to be profitable. It's not easy actually if you do not trust how strong bitcoin is, we have achieve a great milestone last year so be optimistic that we can break that all time high this year.
The best time to buy if price is in bearish trend just like these days it is keeps on decreasing. Yes it is not easy if a person in doubt in bitcoin if totally it will increase. Since the market is volatile, price will usually increase in the market.
Most especially for someone who is even looking forward to the long term of it, this is just perfect. The value cannot be better than what we are already having and even if it does the probability of it getting back right up to test the upper downtrend and break it is always still possible.

We have a strong market and if that is not good enough for a long term holder to start loading up now, I wonder what they are doing here then. If you do not have any knowledge of the market, it is always better to be picking the pieces at the dip.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

Yes and everyday is a good time to buy bitcoin regardless of its market value because even if you bought it at a higher price, you can still gain profit as its market value rises because of its volatility. But of course, if you can buy bitcoin at a cheaper price during crisis, the better your profit will be.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

That is not good, I think what is the best method is we keep buying when the value is dropping, bullish trend will come this year so in that
way you will be able to be profitable. It's not easy actually if you do not trust how strong bitcoin is, we have achieve a great milestone last year so be optimistic that we can break that all time high this year.
The best time to buy if price is in bearish trend just like these days it is keeps on decreasing. Yes it is not easy if a person in doubt in bitcoin if totally it will increase. Since the market is volatile, price will usually increase in the market.
Most especially for someone who is even looking forward to the long term of it, this is just perfect. The value cannot be better than what we are already having and even if it does the probability of it getting back right up to test the upper downtrend and break it is always still possible.

We have a strong market and if that is not good enough for a long term holder to start loading up now, I wonder what they are doing here then. If you do not have any knowledge of the market, it is always better to be picking the pieces at the dip.

Lol yeah that's right. You don't start to stock up when the bulls are already in play. There are dips and corrections every now and then, you just have to be vigilant to be able to get a good entry. I don't now is a bad time especially if you're planning to hold long term

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

It all depends on the Bitcoins amount you already have in your wallet. if a person just starts his activity on the cryptomarket, it is better to buy BTC now.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

It all depends on the Bitcoins amount you already have in your wallet. if a person just starts his activity on the cryptomarket, it is better to buy BTC now.
I believe it doesn't depend on bitcoin amount you already have, it depends on amount of money you have and you can invest in bitcoins. I see some resistance at 10-11K, price is not dropping and we will see higher values in next few months.
So in my opinion it is very good time to buy bitcoins.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

Bitcoins has reached it lowest since the beginning of this year, and from all indications, this is just because of bad news. I believe this is the best time to buy Bitcoins and hopefully by the end of the year, it will be around 100,000. Buy Low and Sell high.

That fast??
I thought it would take 5-10 years for that milestone.

I'm curious to ask you why are you sure it will get there this year.

p.s. Yes, i think now it's time to buy, we are in a temporary low price Wink
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

Those who believe the Bitcoin will always suggest the right thing for people to buy Bitcoin in the present Dips. Bitcoin is halting at 8600$ for more than 3 to 4 days it is the great signal for people who want to grab as many Bitcoins as possible in the present dips.
It's done, the market completely in bullish. You might will never see that cheap price anymore, we are moving to $11k to stop at $15k before it's recovered back to $20k where a lot of people says that's just a bubble, buy now below $10k or you have to regret it later.
Yeah! The market is really turning bullish or even already bullish as far as I am concerned right now with the higher highs and higher lows; we are in a bullish era. However, we still have some resistance to push out of the way, so with that we will then know if we are really heading out of the downward trend or not, but for now there is still a lot of optimism in the market with what we are having so far and also some confidence is coming up into market.
The market is even going to be bullish for anyone who is a long term holder as far as they are concerned and what we are having to them is just a mere correction and nothing to worry about. You have some great points regarding the downtrend and the fact that the market is still full of optimism, knowing that one way or the other, we are still going to be out of it and then start tracing back up to where it all started from. Right now, we just keep buying.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

As days turn to week and week turns to month, we all have witnessed how bitcoin has come back and made a strong statement that correction/crash is already over. If there will be no more correction/crash in the following months, i believe it will reach 17,000$ in no mature time. So if you have bought the dip, then that'll be a big money for now.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

I think price right now is still very cheap to invest. For those who had invested at high my advice for those is to still hold instead of selling at lose. No matter the price you have buy I believe before this year run out you should be in profit before the end of second quarter of this year. Bitcoin has still a huge potential to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: