Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Adblurb.io - The Future Of Advertising🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1540 times)
NewDeal

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

Adblurb.io is starting up their new bounty campaign, which will last for 14 weeks.
Long enough bounty campaign. It will be attended by those who exactly believe in the project and its success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

I think hard cap will be closed because it is the same size as other projects soft cap.
What size do you mean?
He has in mind that many other projects have soft cap size of 10 or more million dollars. And this is the hard cap for this project.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

I think hard cap will be closed because it is the same size as other projects soft cap.
What size do you mean?
I mean that this project will be implemented in full for the amount of money for which other projects can only begin their work.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

Bounty campaign of project is already in force?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899998
But if you mean the signature campaign, then you're outside of it.
It is sad. On the other hand, there are social campaigns and the easiest way is investing. I will study this opportunity.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

On the side of developers, I would increase the hard cap. I do not like ICO, which, due to the deficit of tokens at the time of their holding, increases the price of gas tens of times.
I agree with you. It's good that popular ICOs are not conducted every day, or it would be difficult to make payments with the help of ETH.
OneTrue100

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

Probably not.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need PM me, please! I love it – This interesting project with the best trust team and great idea. Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!
Under the rules of the forum, you need to reserve translation in the bounty thread.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

On the side of developers, I would increase the hard cap. I do not like ICO, which, due to the deficit of tokens at the time of their holding, increases the price of gas tens of times.
I agree with you. It's good that popular ICOs are not conducted every day, or it would be difficult to make payments with the help of ETH.
I hope the upcoming ETH upgrades will solve this problem and the number of simultaneously processed transactions will grow.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

Bounty campaign of project is already in force?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899998
But if you mean the signature campaign, then you're outside of it.
Yes, thanks to the latest changes in the forum, the campaign is open only to users beginning with the rank of the members. But there is always the opportunity to participate in bounty campaigns of social networks.
This is bad news for beginners, but we can improve ourselves by sharing good discussions and communication.
Maybe I'm wrong, but this is an incorrect approach. The rank and all attached are secondary things. The most important thing is to do business here, not to look for easy/free money or something else from this area.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Does the project have any partnership agreements or declarations of cooperation? The advertising market is highly competitive and it is difficult to claim a niche here.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:44:22 PM

Does the project have any partnership agreements or declarations of cooperation? The advertising market is highly competitive and it is difficult to claim a niche here.
The project has its own strategy and features, if it is in demand by the market, then everything can turn out. In principle, the main advantage is more effective pricing. I think the platform providing advertising at a lower price will always be in demand.

spitfire1337

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

What explains such a large bounty campaign fund(5%)?
The project in the field of advertising and this is a good advertising move.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

I hope the upcoming ETH upgrades will solve this problem and the number of simultaneously processed transactions will grow.
That would be wonderful. I would like to hear the developer's opinion about the hard cap of project. Maybe they somehow can justify this figure in more detail.
AltCoinProject

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

Seems good project. Let's see when it is tradeable on exchanges

For Sale http://www.altcoinproject.com-http://www.altcoinproject.org domain names. Price 1 BTC
FreeLance Media Manager...
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

Adblurb.io is starting up their new bounty campaign, which will last for 14 weeks.
Long enough bounty campaign. It will be attended by those who exactly believe in the project and its success.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19IBwF1yhCkR3hwNoyFflXe7wQ6mYqW_IesvzyDzYy1E/edit#gid=271631842
In the signature campaign, almost all participants are not lower than Full Member.
To some extent, this is understandable by the fact that in the signature campaign those participants are accepted whose rank starts from Member.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

When it is actively traded on exchanges, most of the profit from the growth of the token price will already be distributed among investors.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

When it is actively traded on exchanges, most of the profit from the growth of the token price will already be distributed among investors.
I do not agree with you. Virtually any of the real developing projects in a year makes a minimum of x5 of the listing price.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19IBwF1yhCkR3hwNoyFflXe7wQ6mYqW_IesvzyDzYy1E/edit#gid=271631842
In the signature campaign, almost all participants are not lower than Full Member.
The bounty campaign just started. I think a lot of participants of different ranks will join.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

The bounty campaign just started. I think a lot of participants of different ranks will join.

Of course, ATriz is famous bounty manager an he has pool of bounty hunters
RobertStan

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

Just noticed your project. Nice idea, let's see the realization. Is there any same idea projects at the market right now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: