Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Adblurb.io - The Future Of Advertising🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1540 times)
sabahuyuaki

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

I have high expectations for this project.
the community manager from the very beginning is deeply versed in the project.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:29:25 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:43:18 PM by aTriz

Adblurb is a scam!
Do not invest into this project

When I was brought on this project, I was also tasked to hire a community manager. After seeing the website and whitepaper for the first time, I could see it was riddled with typos, grammar errors. It was like a 10 year old wrote all of it. The person who I communicated with was someone called "Luc Brunelle" and after he constantly said he was an englishman, and that they had a whole team, I was very confused why was their website and whitepaper so shoddly.

Then my community manager, Chris asked for some proof of ID, just a quick selfie would suffice. Instead of taking a quick photo, luc provided countless excuses and refused. Then after Chris had some contact with the "team of adblurb", he was even more concered. An advisor that Luc tried to bring onto the team asked for a call, and then heard a very indian accent speaking. No way this person was luc.

More proofs that this ico is a scam.

- Luc refuses to take a selfie, but instead sends a photo of his passport, which is way more unsafe
- Luc finally agrees to take a selfie after 12 hours. Probably went to the real luc's house and took a photo.
- Luc says he is in London timezone, but everyday, I see him online at 12am to 6am on telegram. When does this man sleep?
- Chris called BJL about Herbert Hills listed working history on his LinkedIn (before it was removed). He allegedly worked there for 3 years, but their firm had no record of anyone by that name.
- LinkedIn profiles where very new, and now removed.
- Luc's old picture was a photoshopped picture. After being called out, he removed it.

Luc sent me a photo of his passport here -

I highly doubt an Englishman has that dark of a hand.

I'm asking the DT members to tag this profile of adblurb - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1866815

Maycorn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

Adblurb is a scam!

When I was brought on this project, I was also tasked to hire a community manager. After seeing the website and whitepaper for the first time, I could see it was riddled with typos, grammar errors. It was like a 10 year old wrote all of it. The person who I communicated with was someone called "Luc Brunelle" and after he constantly said he was an englishman, and that they had a whole team, I was very confused why was their website and whitepaper so shoddly.

Then my community manager, Chris asked for some proof of ID, just a quick selfie would suffice. Instead of taking a quick photo, luc provided countless excuses and refused. Then after Chris had some contact with the "team of adblurb", he was even more concered. An advisor that Luc tried to bring onto the team asked for a call, and then heard a very indian accent speaking. No way this person was luc.

- Luc refuses to take a selfie, but instead sends a photo of his passport, which is way more unsafe
- Luc finally agrees to take a selfie after 12 hours. Probably went to the real luc's house and took a photo.
- Luc says he is in London timezone, but everyday, I see him online at 12am to 6am on telegram. When does this man sleep?
- Chris called BJL about Herbert Hills listed working history on his LinkedIn (before it was removed). He allegedly worked there for 3 years, but their firm had no record of anyone by that name.
- Luc's old picture was a photoshopped picture. After being called out, he removed it.

I'm asking the DT members to tag this profile of adblurb - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1866815

very interesting, maybe he is got a tanning?)
and can you send more proof abot that, cause if that true it`s very bad for the team and project generally.
Dominika_Koks

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

Adblurb is a scam!

man it`s very, very very strong statements.
do you have a more significant evidence? cause if what you said it`s true a lot of people can lose their own money
Dominika_Koks

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:34:23 PM

so guys did you see the news about scam?
what do you think about that? is it a true or not? if it`s a true the project will close(
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

Adblurb is a scam!

do you have a more significant evidence? cause if what you said it`s true a lot of people can lose their own money
Mr ico bumper, kindly read the post before spamming.

kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

Wow, what a mad news Huh So, what is the solution of this situation?
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

What's the he'll is going on? Mr. aTriz was memeber of the  competitors platform or just make some private investigation?
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

WTF ?? How can this be? members of the team designated on the site are not such or are they photos of other people?
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

MrsIceman, ArmTrade96
You argue in vain, it all depends on the product. If it is good then the tokens will in any case increase in price. Some companies just give out their tokens - airdrops. And then investors buy these tokens on the exchange. This does not surprise anyone.
It's difficult to disagree with you. But product must be really strong, for rising price in future. Now we have a lot of scam projects, or projects, where blockchain don't really need.
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

What's the he'll is going on? Mr. aTriz was memeber of the  competitors platform or just make some private investigation?
Very instresting case, I was dissappointed, when I saw this information, about scam.. I hope it isn't true, and everything will be ok..
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Adblurb is a scam!

Mr ico bumper, kindly read the post before spamming.
Any news Huh All this topic members waiting some news depends with it... Are there some investors, whom invested in this project ? Did you wrote to the team ?
nidanids

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

ohh my gosh I erase all of my post after this. This is alarming. Sad
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

MrsIceman, ArmTrade96
You argue in vain, it all depends on the product. If it is good then the tokens will in any case increase in price. Some companies just give out their tokens - airdrops. And then investors buy these tokens on the exchange. This does not surprise anyone.
Just the opposite! I meant, that advertising program is necessary item in any project and every capital, spent on advertising will bring the required profit. And bounty program is a part of advertising campaign.  
I understand you correctly, and I don't mean that you aren't right! Everything is ok, we shared our opinions Smiley
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

I wish all the good to all parties - and investors, and team, and I hope this project not a scam, as mr. aTriz made info a page ago Smiley
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

I wish all the good to all parties - and investors, and team, and I hope this project not a scam, as mr. aTriz made info a page ago Smiley
Guys, do you not have enough of these proofs, that would be on guard? After these statements, I-would 10 times thought, and he rechecked-would have all the information. Before making any decisions on this project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

its an awesome project,lets support this project. hope it will success.
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

its an awesome project,lets support this project. hope it will success.

No.. it's quite clearly fraudulent. You should read the previous posts
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

interesting project with the great idea and trust good team.hope to joined and hope success!hope more update
la.sala

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

Looks promising. Surely gonna read more about it.   Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: