Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:23:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the best exchange??  (Read 445 times)
Kean1998 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

What exchanger is good to make buy and sell those altcoins??

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

I use bittrex. It was one of my first exchanges, but I starting to like binance. Binance have some nice coins and it trading is pretty active.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

Subjective question and everybody is probably going to pick the one they did best on. Cryptopia for me though, I like them a lot. But if I am being objective it certainly has to be Binance at the moment.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

coinbase, binance, bittrex, poloniex

or you can research at google to find best exchanege to buy altcoins in your location soecially if use it for your trading job. but the four (4)  exchabge above listing i recommend is atrusted exchange in the market.

etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Coinbase, COSS, Gemini, Polo, Kraken, Liqui

For decentralized: IDEX, EtherDelta, RadarRelay

nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

Binance, Gate.io.; there are also other great exchanges and your choice of the particular exchange relies on your own taste for profit. Some of the other exchanges are better for the different kind of investors( day trading ). Before even entering the exchange study and analyze the recommendation given by the other users because not everyone is happy with the former exchanges they have been using. I would even recommend you to study the exchanges I have recommended you even if I prefer them. Choosing of the exchange is your choice alone and don't let anyone impose exchange to you.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

If you want to buy and sell altcoins I would go for bittrex or binance. Both of them have a really good reputation among cryto users, and offer plenty of altcoins for you to trade. I do believe that binance has a larger offer, and more liquidity, but bittrex is planning on offering the possibility to directly buy and trade using USD. If they do that, they will probably become one of the largest exchanges out there.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Yamidee

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

I prefer Bittrex and Cryptopia, but not impressed by Livecoin since the fees are just ridiculous for some of the coin transactions on this exchange.
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

depends on what coin you are hold it or you want to buy,
because sometimes a coin or token is tradeable on few exchange even only in one exchange
but for me bittrex and binance is the best exchange at this moment
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

For me the best exchange is bittrex there are altcoins is good to buy for now like doge coin or eth .
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

first I was more comfortable using etherdelta, but after etherdelta was hacked, I hesitated, and made me choose another exchange.

and now I choose bittrex and cryptopia for trading. and both are very easy to use and not long when transacting.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

I thought that the only good thing is the primary exchange site which gives the more guarantee about the service. The big exchange site provides an easy way for you to liquidity your amount. As far as i know, it seems to become the best choice for you but remember to avoid those exchange sites which had so many problems.  

Binance, okex and kucoin look become the best choice for you to use it as the best place to buy and sell altcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

Depend what you are looking for Smiley

There are a lot small, but better than the Top 3 exchanges, like BiBox and Kucoin. They are fast for transaction and support.

But traded pairs are limited. Some better are coming, like ADAE from my signature.

Open CMC and choose the best one for the desired coins.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
holdem

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

Binance is super decent; huobipro and kucoin is very well suited for buying/selling coins just after their ico ended. Also imho bittrex is gonna comback with a sound soon, because they are gonna launch usd trading and enabling deposits/withdraws directly to/from fiat; so it will be massive and guess what does it mean to the markets this spring? Smiley

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:01:08 AM

There many exchange now but if you looking for some exchange that has good customer support i think these exchange is Kucoin, Binance, Gate.io because they has telegram support group so if you have some problem you can contact them directly without waiting a few days. Also these exchange has big volume so you get more liquidity and many good coin and token available to trade in their platform.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:24:31 AM

hi buddy there so many best exchanges in crypto but my number one pick is binance when the coin is listed on that exchanges there's a big tendency to increase the value of the token/coin Grin

mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

I have been using poloniex,bittrex,and binance and i can day binance is one of the best exchange out there especially binance has the lowest fee than any of these major exchanges plus the user interface is very friendly to newbies.Its very easy to use and there is no such lags like what i have experienced with bittrex,less trading bots too.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:31:10 AM

If you are asking for the best exchange, that is 1 exchange only, then I would certainly recommend Binance. It has clean interface, quick deposits and withdrawals, no verification required upto 2 BTC daily limit, various competitions, low fees (even less if you use their native token BNB), good support, new services and products added to the exchange like recently added coin info database and the way they interact with their users. You are not treated as a random trader on exchange, but your opinions matter, and therefore they have these events like community coin of the week, vote for the best video and so on. Also they have many popular coins and tokens, so basically you don't have to go to many different exchanges. Binance is all you need exchange.

L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

the best exchanger now I think is binance Cool is very easy to use for beginners, binance also has android apps, so very flexible for everyone who does not have laptop / computer Grin
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:36:21 AM
Merited by mylabs01 (1)

It depends on the altcoin that you like to trade because there are altcoins that is not available in other exchange vice versa. But the most popular Exchange Platform today are Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloneix.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: