Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the best exchange??  (Read 445 times)
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:36:32 AM

For now binance is the best exchange for me i'm not against with bittrex but there are so many accusations that they are disabling the account better to safe than sorry.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:39:05 AM

What exchanger is good to make buy and sell those altcoins??
many good exchanges to serve as a place to buy and sell. including bittrex, binance, kucoin, hitbtc and others. you can go into the market and see the price comparison and profit potential so you always get profit, because every market has a price difference.
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

You can go for either Bittrex or Poloniex. Both of them are trust worthy and is easy to use. The fee that they charge is reasonable. I personally suggest to use Bittrex as i am also a Bittrex user.
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:53:32 AM

If you want to make more money, you can choose those other cryptocurrencies, such as some cottage coins, but the risk will be larger, but if you want stable income, I would advise you to buy bitcoin and Ethereum.
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

I started with Poloniex but Bittrex is now my favorite exchange. I also use some other exchanges (OkEx, Nova, C-CEX, etc) but Bittrex and Poloniex are really good exchanges.

Kkhoailang

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

My recommend is bittrex with it stable. no lagging, no overload when the market is get high.
If you are is newbie to crypto market bittrex is a good exchanges bc it doesnt have margin, you will lose all your money if u unluck  Grin
But it depend on which altcoin you wanna trade and hold. My advise is do not put all money into one bag. if the bag was crash/stolen your asset will gone  Wink
umer6161

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

which exchange has the lowest fee for transactions? cannot figure out, please help
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:28:12 AM

For me!
I use Bittrex, Binance and other exchange like that: livecoin, OKEx, Kraken, Poloniex
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:39:20 AM

Binance is really good if you want to sell and buy altcoins because the selection is large and the quality of the coins listed is rather good so you should be fine. The fee is considered small aswell and the interface is very easy to use so for me right now it's the best exchange.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kamandanu

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:53:56 AM

but what is the best exchange to have your bitcoin on? is there anything special about Poloneix on that matter? dont wanna have any alts
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

I thought that the only good thing is the primary exchange site which gives the more guarantee about the service. The big exchange site provides an easy way for you to liquidity your amount. As far as i know, it seems to become the best choice for you but remember to avoid those exchange sites which had so many problems.  

Binance, okex and kucoin look become the best choice for you to use it as the best place to buy and sell altcoin.

I like your list but i haven't got any experience using binance and okex but i heard they we're good exchanges. kucoin has been the go to of new alt coins. please tell me more about binance and okex.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

It all depends on what coin you want. You have to use different exchanges to obtain certain coins.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:01:03 AM

I've been using Kucoin and Binance lately. Both are about the same in terms of accessibility, good UI. I believe Binance keep more of your smaller cap altcoins when you withdraw out compared to Kucoin.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

My n.1 currently is Binance. They work actively to improve their platform all the time; it grew very fast to the one of the biggest trading systems in a very short time~! Also it's extremely quick and easy-to-trade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:07:49 AM

I presonally prefer to use Binance now over Bittrex as they have a great range of ERC-20 coins that can be traded there and the fees can be reduced by 50% by using the BNB coin as your preferred choice for fee payments. Withdrawl fees seem to be a bit high sometimes but that is my only complaint

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
emmmmm

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:09:34 AM

I recommend Binance, because the user experience of Binance is very good, and Binance has a large trading volume, so it is convenient to buy and sell tokens, and there are many types of tokens. Grin

yselacreyo3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

I had always used Bittrex, and I still liked a lot to be solid and very easy to handle, but then came binance and have a large number of coins, plus the volume that handles is impressive, so lately I'm using much more binance

kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Coinbase is very good if you want to buy bitcoins and few top altcoins . Their security is strong and they take customers interest into heart. The next best exchange I use is OKEX. They contains a wide range of altcoins.

kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

There are so many exchanges but i like the YoBit.Net very much and i have a trust on this exchange there are so many other exchanges in the world it is up to you that whether you like which one for making the buying and selling and for the future investment.
Bitcoin is the main source of income for me and i am very curious about bitcoin all the time i am checking the bitcoin price to do some buy of the bitcoin currency and i want to use it for payments in the country for online services.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

If you want to trade only altcoins, I'm sure binance is the best option. it does not require too much personal identification, and the fees are pretty cheap if you use the Binance Coin, it's an advantage for day-traders.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: