Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: plan to start bitcoin trade  (Read 629 times)
sonnil (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

i  am from india
i plan to start bitcoin trading i choose bitfinex for trading
is there any bitfinex trader please guide with some tricks and tips
i am noob in bitcoin trading tillnow i am just holder
who guide me or teach me basics and complete info about trade i register under his referal
i followed guide in bitfinnex that guide is not for noobs in trading its noobs for new users in bitfinnex
i need guide for trading
please pm if any one intrested
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:09 AM

There is no difference in trading between other Exchange. A lot of material that must be understood in trading, you can see tutor on youtube or in this forum. the most important thing is practice and start action.

please read here, may be useful.

https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:18:54 AM

I don`t use bitfinex.

If you buy it today, the opportunity to become the rich is waiting for you. Buy as many bitcoins as possible, then hold and wait. Believe me, after we pass the Chinese New Year on February 16th, we will be together to see the bitcoin price grow again.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

I don`t use bitfinex.

If you buy it today, the opportunity to become the rich is waiting for you. Buy as many bitcoins as possible, then hold and wait. Believe me, after we pass the Chinese New Year on February 16th, we will be together to see the bitcoin price grow again.

Yes, that is good advice because now prices have corrected a lot already so it may be a good time to start buying our favourite coins in small quantities instead of going in all at one shot.

Trading tricks same for all exchanges. No one will give you step by step guide for trading so what I suggest is search youtube to learn basics of crypto trading. After that start with a small amount first until you understand fully how this trading works then only go for a bigger amount.
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:37:59 AM

i  am from india
who guide me or teach me basics and complete info about trade i register under his referal
i followed guide in bitfinnex that guide is not for noobs in trading its noobs for new users in bitfinnex
i need guide for trading

I think the market today is extremely volatile, can see in the past 5 weeks bitcoin has lost two thirds of its value and now only $ 7700 at the present time. But we can see that this is the best time for us to buy bitcoin for a very good price. At present bitcoin prices are extremely low that is the opportunity to dump us X3 of their property.
jamirrah

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:55:11 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I thought bitcoin is ban in your country, I had read it somewhere before, isn't it? If you are going to do bitcoin related earning activity won't you have any issue about your government ban of btc?

Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

I plan on earlier this month by investing my money to buy lots of bitcoin, because at this time with the dump price, it's our chance to get quicker profits in the long run.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:34:07 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I think if you intend to trade bitcoin then join now, because the current price of bitcoin is extremely low for only $ 7000. We all know that just over five weeks ago the price of bitcoin has risen sharply to $ 19800, but at the moment it's only $ 7000. Right now, buy bitcoin and plan your trade.
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:39:32 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I believe you can trade well be bitcoin if you catch good re ngs. You can see that this is a new market and extremely volatile, you have to always monitor, analyze and synthesize them. It is very important that if you follow bitcoin then you can know that bicoin is so great that we can buy and trade.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

You have made a good decision to choose bitfinex. the biggest trading volume of btc is on bitfinex. The key is the time when you buy or sell. I will tell you about my experience, when coin price start to pump the you have to becarefull because the fall will coming. Sell it befor the price fall.

Makrochain

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

You have made a good decision to choose bitfinex. the biggest trading volume of btc is on bitfinex. The key is the time when you buy or sell. I will tell you about my experience, when coin price start to pump the you have to becarefull because the fall will coming. Sell it befor the price fall.
I think that Binance is also a great trading platform, although Binance is a Chinese inviting trading platform but the market is very high because of the new open floor so there are many incentives. You can trade there, in addition to the floor also has the tools to analyze the chart extremely clear and accurate so that we can have the analysis extremely accurate and fastest.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:29:46 AM

As you are a newbies, you should choose one trading platform that doesn't confuse you at initial stage while starting trade. I would suggest to go for binance.com where you would have not to provide any documents for verification.
For trades upto 2 bitcoin or equivalent per day, you have no restrictions on trades, you can later verify or move to bitfinex to raise limits when you have enough basic experience with trading
sonnil (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

wow thanks for the support i appriciate all the users who gave valuable suggestions
which site provides pratice trading account for free before going to deposit i want to learn basics so than theortical pratice is best
that practice account must be similiar to all trading platforms or sites i mean  same features
Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
Merited by atikurrahman (1)

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

That's good to se you are with trade. But trading is not easy. You have to study with it and need to get the market well.  So that you need to come on a discipline either you will be panicked. I didn't use bitfinex. But I use bittrex,binance,poloniex.You should use this for trading.  Have a good trade always.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

If you are from India , I would Like to inform you , indian government not in mood to regulate the cryptocurrency as per recent budget by Aruj Jetly and Same BIS said to RBi of india. They also freeze Indian bank exchanges bank accounts so people cannot buy currency name bitcoin.

you have to pay taxes if you buy Bitcoins more you can come to Indian section - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=89.0

this is just warning , Bank may ban close you account if you invest in btc

darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

The only advice that I can give to you is to do your own research about the coin you want to trade. Always be observant on news because this is the best way to gain profit in trading.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

We can see that in the past few days the market has been booming again as bitcoin prices have been rising steadily. After days of rising prices in the bitcoin girls are showing signs of slowing down and this is an opportunity for us to buy and trade bitcoin. According to my analysis after this slight decrease bitcoin prices will continue to increase and may reach the $ 12000 level.
musta5a

Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

go and google as much as possible. Make sure you're reading independent resources not delusional bitcoin.com which is the satellite for bch and roger ver. I recommend you to learn with small amounts, then only move to proper trading once you feel confident enough

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

Im planing also to bitcoin trading, because this is the only way l know how to wipe out poverty in my life. I used to have a big debts that's why l can't buy dump coins on my salary. But now l paid half if my debts.l have my tokens in my wallet to buy dump coins so that l will survive to my debts. And I want to save for the future of my kids. Only by trading my coins in a small amount to start a new hope to meet all my dreams comes true to my family.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

Everyone hears that trading is good and you can make some money and then they hit the exchange and they think they should just start buying low and selling when it increases. You will lose a lot of money in that process and you will be better off holding your coin than trading.

Trading is good, but you have to learn first. There are no tips and tricks, this is not gambling. Learn, have strategies as that will always help you and then you can start trading.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:16:37 AM

I think the exit is a bitfinex exchanger but I'm still using the exchangers today as well as bittrex, poloniex or gate.io and you also need a nice graphics to get you trading properly.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

If you want to invest in trading you should wait for one more month because crypto market is still volatile so this is not a right time to invest in trading. You should gain some knowledge in trading strategy then wait for right time it will help for your investment. Keep holding your investment this is digital world any time trading is difficult for every one. Once again you should think if you want to try one time its your wish but once loss in your investment don't try next time.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

I don`t use bitfinex.

Bitfinex, bittrex, poloniex or binance, there is no difference. Trading is trading and anyone who does not have trading knowledge, no matter where they are trading will only end up losing money.

There is just no two ways about it. However, this is a very good way to have some pretty good profit buying now at dips and making profit on the coins when the china new year is over. However, do you think he will know when to sell, a perfect buying position or when to stop a loss on any coin if he does not learn? No way.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cryptagio
Copper Member

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

exchanges do not differ much. choose the one that has liquidity, otherwise it will be difficult for you to buy or sell when time comes

https://cryptagio.com - crypto exchange platform
noormcs5

Activity: 2618
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I thought bitcoin is ban in your country, I had read it somewhere before, isn't it? If you are going to do bitcoin related earning activity won't you have any issue about your government ban of btc?

Yeah, it was right, but now India's government has changed mind and now bitcoin is not ban in India, still people using it and trade with it.
Otherwise he choose bitfinex, so i don't see any difference between other exchanges and bitfinex, also he is right telling to lean about trade without experience and leaning we couldn't earn from trading. That's why i advice you to search about trading in YouTube you will find very useful videos.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Dude, the best thing for you to do is to study everything you need to know about trading. I don’t know why you’re talking about someone helping you with tricks in bitfinex. All these exchangers are mostly the same in terms of how they trade, the only thing that differs is the features they have to offer. So if you’re going to stick around looking for tricks, man it will be a total waste of time, cause there is nothing like tricks. It mostly has to do with predictions (being able to predict what will be the outcome of the market depending on the current situation)
sonnil (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

did any one doing trade in binnace
small doubt please clarify me

open trade how long will be ? is there any time or day limit for open trade
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:52:08 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

go and google as much as possible. Make sure you're reading independent resources not delusional bitcoin.com which is the satellite for bch and roger ver. I recommend you to learn with small amounts, then only move to proper trading once you feel confident enough
There is nothing wrong with exploring the features of bitcoin. And although to trade is risky, ofcourse it will always depend on the strategy ofnthe user. You just gotta make sure you have back up plans whatever happens. And make sure you have the knowledge and you have studied well how trading works so you'll not lose much.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:57:45 PM

Don't focus much on how the exchanges works better for you to makes some study on how to buy great coins and how to analyze well, cause after all you decision will matter the most and If you are knowledgeable enough you can trade confidently on any exchanges.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:42:41 AM

I think you've tried different trading sites with better graphics because I also do not use the site bitfinex better bittrex so I can start trading with you first. I just have to learn how to start trading coins. .
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:58:25 AM

I'm not trading on bitfinex, I suggest to trade altcoin because the choice is more and in my opinion more profitable then the price is not as high as bitcoin but it's up to you, I see the market is corrected and possibly likely to go down, try to place the buy order at the price that may be the lowest price when the correction before the high rise.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

I plan on earlier this month by investing my money to buy lots of bitcoin, because at this time with the dump price, it's our chance to get quicker profits in the long run.
Yes, for sure! Right now, bitcoin just experienced a huge correction and may be entering the consolidation period which is always a good time for alts to bounce.

I may just personally invest in some good alts right now, make some good profit on them to increase my bitcoin position for the long run and once we start a rally on bitcoin which I know will eventually happen, then hopefully, one should be smiling a lot by then. To the OP though, there are no tips or any trick that will save you in trading if you do not learn.
dvabit

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

Reach out http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/ slack channel and meet more then 800 exclusive community of US and CA crypto investors/traders. 
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:46:37 AM

For this time I'm still not ready to start trading Bitcoin, because I do not have the mental and emotional stable to be able to accept a loss, is there any suggestion that I am not afraid of losses?

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

I'm not trading on bitfinex, I suggest to trade altcoin because the choice is more and in my opinion more profitable then the price is not as high as bitcoin but it's up to you, I see the market is corrected and possibly likely to go down, try to place the buy order at the price that may be the lowest price when the correction before the high rise.

I agree with you, We have to buy at a cheap price like now, and sell it later if the market price is rising, then you will get big profits, although in the long term, think of it as a savings or investment for your future

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

Bitfinnex provide the same platform like other exchange platforms and you just need to develop your trading skills in other to really make it in cryptocurrencies trading. There is no magic or secret out there that somebody has to teach you before you can trade at Bitfinnex. All you just need to do is to understand technical and fundamentals analysis and know how the order books works and you are good to go.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

For this time I'm still not ready to start trading Bitcoin, because I do not have the mental and emotional stable to be able to accept a loss, is there any suggestion that I am not afraid of losses?

I know where your emotions came from as we all know bitcoin is too volatile and in just one wrong move you'll loss so I would suggest that just use bitcoin as an investment nor asset and just forget trading for a while. Because as you hold it for long term you still gain a good profit however you should always buy in dips.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Aduardo18

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

There is no difference in trading between other Exchange. A lot of material that must be understood in trading, you can see tutor on youtube or in this forum. the most important thing is practice and start action.

Nice information for the new traders. Thanks for sharing with us. I'm also almost new in the crypto marketplace.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

wow thanks for the support i appriciate all the users who gave valuable suggestions
which site provides pratice trading account for free before going to deposit i want to learn basics so than theortical pratice is best
that practice account must be similiar to all trading platforms or sites i mean  same features
There are so many sites, and you can just Google technical analysis for trading and go through any article you may find. However, you should try to take your time to study them very well, put a little bit of some of what you learn into practice, so you can gradually gain confidence and then start trading with just little of your funds, to see how good you are doing first. I believe this should help.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

There are so many sites, and you can just Google technical analysis for trading and go through any article you may find. However, you should try to take your time to study them very well, put a little bit of some of what you learn into practice, so you can gradually gain confidence and then start trading with just little of your funds, to see how good you are doing first. I believe this should help.
I think to know more about Bitcoin or other altcoins trading you can just go through related threads in this forum you will get almost full information about all coins. once you get one small idea then start practising with investing a small amount. without practice, you will never become a good trader.
Makrochain

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I believe that in order to successfully trade you need to have the technical analysis skills, the ability to capture and synthesize market information from which you can plan your trade. You can also find out about the project you intend to invest in, the development team, who the future plan will be, how the project will apply to human life. These are also very important factors for you to come up with a specific investment strategy.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

On the off chance that you need to put resources into exchanging you should sit tight for one more month in light of the fact that crypto advertise is as yet unstable so this isn't an opportune time to put resources into exchanging. You should increase some learning in exchanging procedure at that point sit tight for perfect time it will help for your venture. Continue holding your speculation this is advanced world whenever exchanging is troublesome for each one. Indeed you should think in the event that you need to attempt one time its your desire however once misfortune in your venture don't attempt next time.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

To start trading you should have a fund to start trading. The best coin to trade is Ethereum nor ICO's. Trade when the price of ethereum is low, trade bitcoin to ethereum to have big profit when it's price is low. Trading is not easy it needs an unbreakable patience.
piratcoin

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:12:01 AM

Better believe it, it was correct, yet now India's administration has changed personality and now bitcoin isn't boycott in India, still individuals utilizing it and exchange with it.

Else he pick bitfinex, so I don't perceive any contrast between different trades and bitfinex, additionally he is correct informing to lean concerning exchange without understanding and inclining we couldn't gain from exchanging. That is the reason I guidance you to seek about exchanging YouTube you will discover exceptionally helpful recordings.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

On the off likelihood that you simply ought to place resources into exchanging you must remain for an extra month in light-weight of the actual fact that crypto advertise is hitherto unstable therefore this is not Associate in Nursing opportune time to place resources into exchanging. you must increase some learning in exchanging procedure at that time remain for good time it'll facilitate for your venture. Continue holding your speculation this can be advanced world whenever exchanging is hard for every one. so you must assume within the event that you simply ought to try just one occasion its your want but once misfortune in your venture do not try next time.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

That's alright because it's a good idea to start crypto or trading when it's still young because it you will know how not to loss that much and know what's the movements of the manipulators.
sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

If you can trade in other exchange you can trade also here. you wanted to know about btc trading . I tell you first learn and understand about btc trend. and follow some news site which is published about crypto related news every day that helps you understand when btc will go up and down.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin and also to trade, you have chosen the right place because bitfinex is a well-known and widely used exchange. but I hope you better trade alts coin because it can be done in the short term.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

If you can trade in other exchange you can trade also here. you wanted to know about btc trading . I tell you first learn and understand about btc trend. and follow some news site which is published about crypto related news every day that helps you understand when btc will go up and down.

My opinion is he is already interested in Bitcoin trading so 1st register your account and after verifying your account buy bitcoins the price is less. 
before starting your trading 1st learn how to trade bitcoins and other altcoins, learn the market when you get full confidence that time you can try your 1st trade.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin and also to trade, you have chosen the right place because bitfinex is a well-known and widely used exchange. but I hope you better trade alts coin because it can be done in the short term.
Although bitcoin price is still trading in a low price and it will always worth to trade bitcoin, but currently the bitcoin price is trading below 9000$ that is really a very low price and i think that those people who will invest money in bitcoin right now will surely get a very good profit in near future, therefore investment in bitcoin in current time will be more profitable.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I think the market is fluctuating continuously and very complicated, can see that the bitcoin price in the past is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling, these are extremely negative signals, It shows that the market is in crisis. So I think you should have a very specific plan before investing.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I think the market is fluctuating continuously and very complicated, can see that the bitcoin price in the past is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling, these are extremely negative signals, It shows that the market is in crisis. So I think you should have a very specific plan before investing.
I think the market in recent days is showing signs of recovery dramatically after several days of decline, it can be seen that after the G20 meeting has pushed extremely strong bitcoin prices, has helped Give back the bitcoin price. This is extremely rewarding and is a necessary condition now that we can continue to plan the next investment. The return of the market will make our trade much easier.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:32:11 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 10:22:01 PM by dogandogru

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

Bittrex, HitBTC, bitfinex all are good trading platform. About Bitfinex, It is one of the most using exchanges with good trading volume. However, I feel its user-interface is not much easy to handle so as a newbie you might got some problem while trading, so do watch Bitfinex tutorial video on youtube, there are plenty of it which will help you to trade without any problem.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

Be careful to those who reach you through private message here in bitcointalk.org, not all of them want to help you. We don't know if one of them or first on the list of them is want to take advantage on you, hope not. Thinking that is not too late. Better if you try to read all the instruction in bitfinex  official website on how to trade in different ways. Another option is to find some useful videos (recommended in youtube site ), videos that created to teach about how to make trade in bitfinex and other related things on that site. I recommend to teach/educate yourself too by joining some useful thread here in bitcointalk.org. It's okay if you are a noob or a beginner, we all start in that too and its a part of the process to be more successful someday! Good luck to your journey folks.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

its better just do it by yourself, too much scammer if you try to find a guide for it.  most case is they want you to transfer some money and after that they will runaway. Google Youtube and some PDF Ebook is the best way to learn trading. and you also already join in this forum. that was a great additional value

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:45:45 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

Bittrex, HitBTC, bitfinex all are trading platform.
I think the most important thing is Capital.
bigger capital is better, forget about other methods and place of trade.
if you do not have the capital then it is nonsense. Roll Eyes

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

Be careful dude, lots of false infos out there so better be wise and do research before do trading. A lots of free basic kniwledgevhere that you can be source of informations and lots of good broker also not only bitfinex. You may start trading trials only so you can know the market trends. Today market is so bearish And its better not to trade today and focus first on your study and learning curve to be a trader. Good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I believe that in order to successfully trade you need to have the technical analysis skills, the ability to capture and synthesize market information from which you can plan your trade. You can also find out about the project you intend to invest in, the development team, who the future plan will be, how the project will apply to human life. These are also very important factors for you to come up with a specific investment strategy.

Also if you do not have any experience in trading on any type of market I will suggest to start with a small amount or better to start with a demo account. Trading is not easy and you can lose your hard earned money fast. I also suggest to learn at least the basic pattern and candle sticks. If you can try to understand a few technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Also the most important thing in trading do not be emotional with your trades because if you are emotionally attached to your trade it will make you illogical that will make you sell on a loss or sell too early.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

Planning to start bitcoin trade, means that you need to equip yourself first about the basics of trading i.e having the fundamental knowledge regarding trading. With this as the foundation, you can build yourself on other things.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

for you to be a successful trader you need to perseverance and consistent you will need help from other traders just like the one you are getting now. I dont use bitfinex but I use binance. I followed alot of signal group both on twitter and telegram. and also, I subscribed to binance coin listing newsletter because the earlier you join the whale the better profit you get. and lastly do not be greedy. always set target for yourself and do not deviate from it unless you are losing money
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

Please truly make up your mind before jumping into trading so you don't end up depressed cause I have seen a lot of posters saying how depressed they have become trying to trade bitcoin especially with this fluctuating price of bitcoin. Before you enter into trading, you need to learn and try tactics that will work for you cause crypto traders trades with different strategy.
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:58:12 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is not suitable for trading because it has a small range fluctuation and its price is too high. trading with low interested rate does not make you rich. Let's hold BTC in long term.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

Yeah all trading site have similarities but only the designs and sorts of things are different but the process as trading is really not that much of a difference. OP didn't quite get it yet but i hope he reads this. The only thing that matters is how are you going to profit in trading learning a trading site is pretty easy now.
mattmct

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Better believe it, it had been correct, nevertheless currently Republic of India's administration has modified temperament and currently bitcoin is not boycott in India, still people utilizing it and exchange with it. Else he decide bitfinex, thus i do not understand any distinction between completely different trades and bitfinex, to boot he's correct informing to lean regarding exchange while not understanding and inclination we have a tendency to could not gain from exchanging. that's the explanation I steering you to hunt concerning exchanging YouTube you'll discover exceptionally useful recordings.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

Doing trading now on bitcoin is so difficult pal. even though in different manner 'cause the fluctuation is very hard to predict due to some causes which is people panic to sell , so don't jump on it if you don't know what risk it contains. And IMO trade with alt is good than bitcoin 'cause alt nowadays is cheap so much better to start with it. 
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

for you to be a successful trader you need to perseverance and consistent you will need help from other traders just like the one you are getting now. I dont use bitfinex but I use binance. I followed alot of signal group both on twitter and telegram. and also, I subscribed to binance coin listing newsletter because the earlier you join the whale the better profit you get. and lastly do not be greedy. always set target for yourself and do not deviate from it unless you are losing money
If we are referring to perseverance and consistency when it comes to learning, then I totally agree with that. Trading is a profession and not just some quick way to make some gains and only those who see it as such and take it serious are the ones who always end up making the best out of it. While so many people are busy rushing into trading today without learning is because they see it as something they can just easily do without knowledge, but over time, they always get to have the experience the bad way until they go back to the book to learn.
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

I've read this article. I think it's special for forex trading.
I do not even understand that candles can be predicted correctly.
I only know that the issue can destroy anything.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

I think right now I'm hesitant to invest in bitcoin because I see prices keep falling, but if you intend to buy some bitcoin it's better to wait at the bottom price.

budz0425

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

I think right now I'm hesitant to invest in bitcoin because I see prices keep falling, but if you intend to buy some bitcoin it's better to wait at the bottom price.
Don't be hesitant to invest in bitcoin, actually this time is one of the right time to invest at, but I would suggest that you should not do trading as of this moment because you are still not ready with it, so better to do trading at the right time
Robin77

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

You can start trade with bitcoin, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a new and unique financial vehicle, unlike anything the world has ever seen. When Bitcoin will go down then you can buy bitcoin and start trading. It is a good chance for you. Bitcoin offers benefits to merchants as well, as transactions that involve the digital currency are secure and irreversible. Trading is a risky  business so be careful.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

There are not special tips and tricks for exact exchange. Just learn some movies and technical books for trading like Hall( options), Jack Schwager and more and more practical experience!
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

There are not special tips and tricks for exact exchange. Just learn some movies and technical books for trading like Hall( options), Jack Schwager and more and more practical experience!
It seems to me that all the information on bitcointalk is enough for theoretical knowledge, and everything else needs to be studied and understood only in practice. I also studied the same way and then I first deal with the exchange, and only then I registered for bitcointalk.
ahtsham90

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

At this time DONT trade in bitcoin. BTC these days is too risky for trading. the best way to utilize your funds is to invest in ICOs. Find sometime and make your own research about evareium.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

Doing trading now on bitcoin is so difficult pal. even though in different manner 'cause the fluctuation is very hard to predict due to some causes which is people panic to sell , so don't jump on it if you don't know what risk it contains. And IMO trade with alt is good than bitcoin 'cause alt nowadays is cheap so much better to start with it. 
I also agree, as a novice trader it is better to learn by selling altcoin alone which is much cheaper than bitcoin, and that keeps us from losing a lot. and hopefully by learning from buying and and selling altcoin make us more experienced
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

Be careful dude, lots of false infos out there so better be wise and do research before do trading. A lots of free basic kniwledgevhere that you can be source of informations and lots of good broker also not only bitfinex. You may start trading trials only so you can know the market trends. Today market is so bearish And its better not to trade today and focus first on your study and learning curve to be a trader. Good luck
Right. Rather than even looking for shortcuts which most people always do by following some traders on some platform to tell them what to do, why not just use the little time you have to always learn something new online and see how you can get a grasp of the indicators as well as some analysis to your own advantage. It is a terrible thing to always rely on other people, when you should be able to make decisions on your own.

Anyone who wants to start trading without any knowledge about trading is more like someone who is going to a war without guns or any knowledge of battlefield. The trade zone is more of a battle field, so without the knowledge and the tools, one would just be busy doing rubbish until such a person end up losing bad and giving up at the end. It is what it is with trading, and even though risky, those who are smart enough to learn are making a lot from it.
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Trading for most people is an ordinary casino, only more boring. Because the casino treats you to a drink.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

Please truly make up your mind before jumping into trading so you don't end up depressed cause I have seen a lot of posters saying how depressed they have become trying to trade bitcoin especially with this fluctuating price of bitcoin. Before you enter into trading, you need to learn and try tactics that will work for you cause crypto traders trades with different strategy.
Those who end up depressed in trading are the ones who see trading as gambling since they have no strategy at all to be able to trade effectively. Everyone should be able to sit down and analyze their skills when it comes to trading and those who find out they have no knowledge and experience about trading should better take their time first to learn before they end up messing up big time, because that is exactly what would end up happening.

Trading for most people is an ordinary casino, only more boring. Because the casino treats you to a drink.
I understand you mean that we need to be more careful against the market situations ? Every aspect of trading must have some plan. Even you do not plan up everything, at least after the first experience you must plan up so that you will not repeat a same mistake.
Sakash

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

Currently bitcoin is one of the key components of business-trade. Whether it is business or business, there is a plan for it. Bitcoin's field is not the opposite. I believe there needs to be more planning here.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

making trading a great business ..
this requires a lot of planning for everything that could possibly happen ,, from the profits that can be ,, up to the worst possibility of losses due to falling prices ,,
this will be something that requires maturity because we have to learn a lot and know predictions and read the market
nanhupan66

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

I think better you trade on Binance, with low fee and lots of coin there. I think you should invest now, because price is quiet cheap. Anyway, you can invest in altcoins too, x2 profit if you chose right coin to trade!
GoldenLad

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:58:27 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 09:23:47 PM by GoldenLad

Binance is good and so is Bittrex too. Bittrex used to be the best but last year, they failed a lot of their users coupled with the poor support unit. Since then, most users left it and moved to Binance and they have indeed been making things easier for their users. For security both is good but you will have to go extra miles to take care of your account. Try not to get phished and if possible, bookmark their website.
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

Binance is good and so is Bittrex too. Bittrex used to be the best but last year, they failed a lot of their users coupled with the poor support unit. Since then, most users left it and moved to Binance and they have indeed been making things easier for their users. For security both is good but you will have to go extra miles to take care of your account. Try not to get phished and if possible, bookmark their website.

People, the guy is from India (I mean the author of the thread). That is why, as I think for him, it will be the greatest problem to deal with the cryptocurrency.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I believe you sell bitocin and run out of altcoin right now, can see that bitcoin prices have fallen extremely strong, has dropped $ 400 in just seconds. Therefore, I think that in order to preserve the capital you are not trading bitcoin at this time. This may be the start of a sharp drop in bitcoin so you can trade in dollars now.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I believe you sell bitocin and run out of altcoin right now, can see that bitcoin prices have fallen extremely strong, has dropped $ 400 in just seconds. Therefore, I think that in order to preserve the capital you are not trading bitcoin at this time. This may be the start of a sharp drop in bitcoin so you can trade in dollars now.
If bitcoin is showing that much fluctuation even in this dip then I think it is a good time to make profits but only experts can do that. Those people who are involved in day trading and are good at predicting the changes can make good amount of money because fluctuations is all that a trader needs. However, it is a pretty difficult task and holding is much better than losing bitcoin.
caloy06

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

If you plan to start bitcoin trade we must have money to invest in trading market to earn money but we need strategy to bitcoin trade. We need time and patience if you want bitcoin trade because,  in trading it is difficult if you loss or win in trading you didn't know what if happen if rise or down the value of bitcoin so, we need good strategy and good time to start bitcoin trade.
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

If you plan to start bitcoin trade we must have money to invest in trading market to earn money but we need strategy to bitcoin trade. We need time and patience if you want bitcoin trade because,  in trading it is difficult if you loss or win in trading you didn't know what if happen if rise or down the value of bitcoin so, we need good strategy and good time to start bitcoin trade.

Better to learn first what is bitcoin and blockchain at all , and need to invest from smaill amount also like 3% of total deposit .
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

Unfortunately the status crypto currency is not good in India because recently we heard that RBI asked all the banks to stop dealing with crypto currencies.So you need to make clear the trading is allowed or not before trading it or legal action maybe taken against you.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

Its not about any specific exchanger, the trade is something which runs with your strategies and methodology that you use. Exchangers are just platform where you get connected with the different coins and then you can trade them over there. Whether it is bitfinex or HitBTC all of them are same just differ in the way they work, in the way they have the UI etc. Trading is vast area where you have to keep an eye on the various news channels, get updates about the specific coin on daily basis, learn the facts of project, follow the developments and much more. Unless and until you dont get your study done, you should not start trading the coins. They are volatile and are subject to change at any time in terms of their volumes, market cap, and preferences. So look out for general ways of trading in the forum and you will see lots of threads regarding that.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

I don't use Bitfinex,  I think other exchange like Binance,  Bibox and Bittrex is more easy to use it.  They has more friendly interface,  and for Binance and Bibox also offer unverified account with maximum daily withdrawal 2 BTC,  and also both exchanges  offer lower trading fee just 0.05% pertrade . They also has stop limit order function like Bitfinex. For trading strategy, the most important thing is always use stop loss in every trade.

Scor1937

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

Brother, the Internet is full of open sources with really useful info and advices, plus they are all free of charge. In any case, you can buy a training course from professionals and learn quickly .
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

The most important in crypto trading is always use stop loss and never forget about it, and Bitfinex have this function. I have bad experience in crypto trading because did not use stop loss and thinking the price in the bottomed but finally the price keep down to more than 50%. I think good stop loss area is 5 to 7% and whenever the price going up, remember to change that stop loss area to lock the profit.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:07:04 AM

Bitcoin exchange business is highly risky and most competitive business of the online world, But the revenue results in billions of bitcoins. If you choose bitcoin exchange as a business, in future you will choose your life instead of settling in it. So to start this kind of competitive business you should start creating your business plan and must have a great knowledge about what you are going to serve.
Harith65

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

It is nice to plan this time to invest and trading. Because this is the high time after long time with low price range of bitcoin. If you are with big capital. You had better  use long term trading. If you are with small amount of money you had better use day trading because you have to increase your money to trade. If you are trading before that you have to observe markets and good coins. There are many of scams today. There for we have to go away from those.

coffigayo

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

I don't think we are currently focusing too much on how exchanges work better for us to make some research on how to buy big coins and how to analyze them well, that's the explanation that I directed you to explore about exchanging YouTube, you will find useful tape on each exchange.
tavuhoaison96
Copper Member

Activity: 47

Stake-Primedice

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

Best way to learn is starting trading small amount. When you know the basic. Its easier then start with bigger amount. Never play with all your money Smiley have fun and good luck

Stake.comThe Bitcoin Casino ▰▰Gambling Done Right
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Most Popular Bitcoin Gambling Site ▰▰Home of the High RollersPrimedice
berrygood

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

I think now you don't need any advisors, those who are now in market are more lucky compared to those in 2017. You can't probably make huge loss from now.

Cacao2017

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

What is your transaction plan? How much money can you make? What is your target market for passion or want to become rich fast or want to experience .. you can reply with me
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

Bitcoin exchange business is highly risky and most competitive business of the online world, But the revenue results in billions of bitcoins. If you choose bitcoin exchange as a business, in future you will choose your life instead of settling in it. So to start this kind of competitive business you should start creating your business plan and must have a great knowledge about what you are going to serve.
Investing in bitcoin is the most extraordinary thing for me, the opportunity to earn income is huge. If linked, many people get rich after they know Bitcoin. I have already gotten quite a lot of money and now I want to try to tell my friends that trading Bitcoin will make us have the chance to become successful people. The strategy and initial steps we take are having a good sense of desire and also having a good level of enthusiasm to be able to take every right moment in making decisions.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

if you noob in bitcoin, so you shall try altcoin trader, that can make profit with quickly and also lose too.
you can start with small amount, maybe 100$, and of course that money you can afford to lose.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: