Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: plan to start bitcoin trade  (Read 630 times)
sonnil (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

i  am from india
i plan to start bitcoin trading i choose bitfinex for trading
is there any bitfinex trader please guide with some tricks and tips
i am noob in bitcoin trading tillnow i am just holder
who guide me or teach me basics and complete info about trade i register under his referal
i followed guide in bitfinnex that guide is not for noobs in trading its noobs for new users in bitfinnex
i need guide for trading
please pm if any one intrested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:09 AM

There is no difference in trading between other Exchange. A lot of material that must be understood in trading, you can see tutor on youtube or in this forum. the most important thing is practice and start action.

please read here, may be useful.

https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:18:54 AM

I don`t use bitfinex.

If you buy it today, the opportunity to become the rich is waiting for you. Buy as many bitcoins as possible, then hold and wait. Believe me, after we pass the Chinese New Year on February 16th, we will be together to see the bitcoin price grow again.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

I don`t use bitfinex.

If you buy it today, the opportunity to become the rich is waiting for you. Buy as many bitcoins as possible, then hold and wait. Believe me, after we pass the Chinese New Year on February 16th, we will be together to see the bitcoin price grow again.

Yes, that is good advice because now prices have corrected a lot already so it may be a good time to start buying our favourite coins in small quantities instead of going in all at one shot.

Trading tricks same for all exchanges. No one will give you step by step guide for trading so what I suggest is search youtube to learn basics of crypto trading. After that start with a small amount first until you understand fully how this trading works then only go for a bigger amount.
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:37:59 AM

i  am from india
who guide me or teach me basics and complete info about trade i register under his referal
i followed guide in bitfinnex that guide is not for noobs in trading its noobs for new users in bitfinnex
i need guide for trading

I think the market today is extremely volatile, can see in the past 5 weeks bitcoin has lost two thirds of its value and now only $ 7700 at the present time. But we can see that this is the best time for us to buy bitcoin for a very good price. At present bitcoin prices are extremely low that is the opportunity to dump us X3 of their property.
jamirrah

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:55:11 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I thought bitcoin is ban in your country, I had read it somewhere before, isn't it? If you are going to do bitcoin related earning activity won't you have any issue about your government ban of btc?

Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

I plan on earlier this month by investing my money to buy lots of bitcoin, because at this time with the dump price, it's our chance to get quicker profits in the long run.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:34:07 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I think if you intend to trade bitcoin then join now, because the current price of bitcoin is extremely low for only $ 7000. We all know that just over five weeks ago the price of bitcoin has risen sharply to $ 19800, but at the moment it's only $ 7000. Right now, buy bitcoin and plan your trade.
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:39:32 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

I believe you can trade well be bitcoin if you catch good re ngs. You can see that this is a new market and extremely volatile, you have to always monitor, analyze and synthesize them. It is very important that if you follow bitcoin then you can know that bicoin is so great that we can buy and trade.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

You have made a good decision to choose bitfinex. the biggest trading volume of btc is on bitfinex. The key is the time when you buy or sell. I will tell you about my experience, when coin price start to pump the you have to becarefull because the fall will coming. Sell it befor the price fall.

Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

You have made a good decision to choose bitfinex. the biggest trading volume of btc is on bitfinex. The key is the time when you buy or sell. I will tell you about my experience, when coin price start to pump the you have to becarefull because the fall will coming. Sell it befor the price fall.
I think that Binance is also a great trading platform, although Binance is a Chinese inviting trading platform but the market is very high because of the new open floor so there are many incentives. You can trade there, in addition to the floor also has the tools to analyze the chart extremely clear and accurate so that we can have the analysis extremely accurate and fastest.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:29:46 AM

As you are a newbies, you should choose one trading platform that doesn't confuse you at initial stage while starting trade. I would suggest to go for binance.com where you would have not to provide any documents for verification.
For trades upto 2 bitcoin or equivalent per day, you have no restrictions on trades, you can later verify or move to bitfinex to raise limits when you have enough basic experience with trading
sonnil (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

wow thanks for the support i appriciate all the users who gave valuable suggestions
which site provides pratice trading account for free before going to deposit i want to learn basics so than theortical pratice is best
that practice account must be similiar to all trading platforms or sites i mean  same features
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
Merited by atikurrahman (1)

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

That's good to se you are with trade. But trading is not easy. You have to study with it and need to get the market well.  So that you need to come on a discipline either you will be panicked. I didn't use bitfinex. But I use bittrex,binance,poloniex.You should use this for trading.  Have a good trade always.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

If you are from India , I would Like to inform you , indian government not in mood to regulate the cryptocurrency as per recent budget by Aruj Jetly and Same BIS said to RBi of india. They also freeze Indian bank exchanges bank accounts so people cannot buy currency name bitcoin.

you have to pay taxes if you buy Bitcoins more you can come to Indian section - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=89.0

this is just warning , Bank may ban close you account if you invest in btc

darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

The only advice that I can give to you is to do your own research about the coin you want to trade. Always be observant on news because this is the best way to gain profit in trading.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

We can see that in the past few days the market has been booming again as bitcoin prices have been rising steadily. After days of rising prices in the bitcoin girls are showing signs of slowing down and this is an opportunity for us to buy and trade bitcoin. According to my analysis after this slight decrease bitcoin prices will continue to increase and may reach the $ 12000 level.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

go and google as much as possible. Make sure you're reading independent resources not delusional bitcoin.com which is the satellite for bch and roger ver. I recommend you to learn with small amounts, then only move to proper trading once you feel confident enough

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

Im planing also to bitcoin trading, because this is the only way l know how to wipe out poverty in my life. I used to have a big debts that's why l can't buy dump coins on my salary. But now l paid half if my debts.l have my tokens in my wallet to buy dump coins so that l will survive to my debts. And I want to save for the future of my kids. Only by trading my coins in a small amount to start a new hope to meet all my dreams comes true to my family.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

i  am from india
i need guide for trading

Everyone hears that trading is good and you can make some money and then they hit the exchange and they think they should just start buying low and selling when it increases. You will lose a lot of money in that process and you will be better off holding your coin than trading.

Trading is good, but you have to learn first. There are no tips and tricks, this is not gambling. Learn, have strategies as that will always help you and then you can start trading.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: