Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of the best exchanges reviewed  (Read 157 times)
TheIce (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

Here are some of the best exchanges, reviewed, tested and explained. Hope someone find it helpfull.
http://bitcomake.com/2018/02/06/buy-bitcoins-credit-card-easiest-way-2018/
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:21:04 AM

Not bad, I am using coinbase. But not available for buy or sell from our country.
Its using just for wallet simply.
The best exchange site is, bittrex, binance, poloniex etc.
By the way newbie will happy to see your post, good job.

Be hardworker
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3866

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:32:05 AM

Not bad, I am using coinbase. But not available for buy or sell from our country.
Its using just for wallet simply.
The best exchange site is, bittrex, binance, poloniex etc.
By the way newbie will happy to see your post, good job.

Using the Coinbase app as a wallet isn't a good idea as they don't give you access to your private keys; which pretty much defeats the purpose of "being your own bank" with cryptocurrencies. You should only use Coinbase as a way of buying and selling bitcoins.

Read: Topic: [General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
UltimaTradr

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:23:24 AM

The best one for me is Paxful.com
fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:27:57 AM

I use a fiat exchange for my country which is a little painful, convert fiat to BTC, then withdraw into a wallet. Then I upload onto Binance for exchange, withdraw back onto my wallet.  Rinse and repeat.
Alice Nuttal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

If you are interested in my opinion Grin I would add more details like fees or restrictions by country which are critical for every user.
I can speak of cex as I use it - they have a bit compicated fee structure, for example. The fees are different for each payment method, and it would be really useful to mention them (like here http://www.katiewager.org/cexio-review).
I believe it applies to all the exchanges in your list, and for a potential user reading your reviews that info will be valuable. But you really made a great job.
RedArcher

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

can someone make a review or 'test-drive' on coinmonkey.io ?
swisstortue

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

coinmonkey isnt really good i hope u didnt invested in this exchange
TheIce (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:11:55 AM

If you are interested in my opinion Grin I would add more details like fees or restrictions by country which are critical for every user.
I can speak of cex as I use it - they have a bit compicated fee structure, for example. The fees are different for each payment method, and it would be really useful to mention them (like here http://www.katiewager.org/cexio-review).
I believe it applies to all the exchanges in your list, and for a potential user reading your reviews that info will be valuable. But you really made a great job.
Thanks mate for a nice tipe, i really appreciate it and i will make those changes as soon as i can, thank you!
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

One thing that I've noticed across most exchanges is just the awful charts they use... it blows my mind that exchanges in general don't just verbatim copy tradingview's layout with even more tools.. I think it would be an awesome idea, if you could on an exchange make tools, color templates, chart layouts, lagging indicators and just basic overall implementations like on tradingview but you were paid in BNB for your submissions or something.. it just seems ridiculous when I look at exchanges that have millions of dollars coming in a day that they have elementary school level charts if even that.. I know the argument is well you can open tradingview on another monitor or use coinigy API but I just feel like the baseline should be better.. great charts.. lots of color schemes.. alerts for PC/phones/email.. etc.
cerealnac

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

I use binance for most trading and have found it very easy to use. I am looking forward to the crypto addition to robinhood to add some competition in the US market to coinbase. Their platform looks to be popular for stocks, we'll see what happens when they start crypto.
RedArcher

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

coinmonkey isnt really good i hope u didnt invested in this exchange

well, I made couple of exchanges there, they are like aggregator of big exchanges like shapeshift, bitfinex, etc.
so, it was ok.
just wanted to know if anybody else uses it or not.
they have a girl on mainpage and as far as I understood she is supposed to get undressed with growing number of exchanges done )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: