Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Upgrade to a blockchain-powered, machine-readable, and user-centric Web 3.0  (Read 3292 times)
webRunes

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

WRIO Internet OS: All you need is a browser!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

i've been looking thru the thread, your twitter profile, and telegram group, but i can't find any telegram bounty Smiley don't you have any? I'd really love to help promote thru telegram! there's a big community waiting on telegram to know WRIO. besides, telegram is the most easiest way to communicate aside from messenger which already blocked ICOs and other crypto links/details.

as my suggestion, how about a Telegram Bounty, wherein a participant will recieve token/s, if they invite or add they're friend or colleagues on your telegram group. but resticts adding bot or dead accounts. that would be a nice way to increase our community.
We're going to run it soon. Stay tuned on t.me/webRunes to get notification. Thank you!

★★ WRIO Internet OS — upgrade to a blockchain-powered, machine-readable, and user-centric Web 3.0 (https://wrioos.com) ★★
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kezsmann

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

This is a very promising project from what you have on the white paper. How do you plan to have it run on all other browsing platforms? Will you work with network operators/providers?. Your white paper said webGold but the twitter handle for the airdrop said webrunes. what is the similarities
webRunes

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

This is a very promising project from what you have on the white paper. How do you plan to have it run on all other browsing platforms?
We're developing a cross-browser solution (html5 compatible browsers).

Will you work with network operators/providers?
No, there no need to cooperate with them. But if you have a particular question regarding ISPs, please let us know.

Your white paper said webGold but the twitter handle for the airdrop said webrunes. what is the similarities
webGold is the token name and webRunes is our team name.

Thank you for your question!

★★ WRIO Internet OS — upgrade to a blockchain-powered, machine-readable, and user-centric Web 3.0 (https://wrioos.com) ★★
gresh23

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Very interesting Project and Hoping for a successful launch.
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

how will this browser supports offline development? like, running offline web-based system we need tools like jquery, js, bootstrap will this be part of the of the project integration as a whole?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
webRunes

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

as an IT guy i am interested with this secured browser, this will help us secure our day to day transactions in the office especially on all our web-based systems, as we rely on most common vulnerable browser. i would gladly help promote this to my colleagues.
Thanks. Please ask them to post questions, we'd love to share our ideas!

webRunes

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

Inreresting project! I think you made a powerful program that can withstand  competition,im sure this is only the beginning,your program will be the best when its fully develop.I myself will be one of the lucky guy to use your program and im looking forward for that!
Thank you. We try to create something useful for all internet users.

ascakan

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

webGold Economy

The platform can be used free of charge. However, webGold is required to pay for premium functions (e.x. posts promotion) and offers, paid apps, to buy tokens of 3rd party projects that reached ICO, etc.

is there any explanition of this ?
houari

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

thank you good luck in your project
i have a question have you a good parteners... what is your vision after 5 years ?
webRunes

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

how will this browser supports offline development? like, running offline web-based system we need tools like jquery, js, bootstrap will this be part of the of the project integration as a whole?
Modern browsers support HTML5 offline features, we're going to use them heavily. Naturally, WRIO OS node is using JS, but you can run your own WRIO OS server (open-source, you can use any of them like tor, they're only the gate and don't store any private data) and later we're going to develop WRIO OS browser, FF/Chrome plugins and mobile app: any of those stuff will take care about rendering pages and you won't need WRIO OS nodes any more. You can imagine them as read-only browser (all scripts are ignored) with apps (like plugins for browsers): sharing, commenting, funds transferring, you name it. You choose only what you do need for a comfortable browsing. You choose what features must be on the pages, not websites owners, they provide info/data only.

webRunes

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

webGold Economy
The platform can be used free of charge. However, webGold is required to pay for premium functions (e.x. posts promotion) and offers, paid apps, to buy tokens of 3rd party projects that reached ICO, etc.
is there any explanition of this ?
It's like you use Google Play for free, but sometimes you buy apps or games. Or pay Google for promotion via Adwords.

webRunes

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

thank you good luck in your project
i have a question have you a good parteners...
Good question. We aready have a 2 advisors from muli-billion-dollar campanies that help us in business and promotion strategy. We also have a professor as a consultant who can help with algorithms and give tech advice.
what is your vision after 5 years ?
According our roadmap, we hope to be a default service/browser for web 3.0 navigation.
Thank you!

brahim10

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Wow , i joined your project please accept me dev . WE are waitindg for the ico
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

Modern browsers support HTML5 offline features, we're going to use them heavily. Naturally, WRIO OS node is using JS, but you can run your own WRIO OS server (open-source, you can use any of them like tor, they're only the gate and don't store any private data) and later we're going to develop WRIO OS browser, FF/Chrome plugins and mobile app: any of those stuff will take care about rendering pages and you won't need WRIO OS nodes any more. You can imagine them as read-only browser (all scripts are ignored) with apps (like plugins for browsers): sharing, commenting, funds transferring, you name it. You choose only what you do need for a comfortable browsing. You choose what features must be on the pages, not websites owners, they provide info/data only.
I got it, but this would be a premium browser i guess? and in order to optimize its functionalities we will use webGold for purchases?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
webRunes

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

I got it, but this would be a premium browser i guess? and in order to optimize its functionalities we will use webGold for purchases?
WRIO Internet OS is going to be like Linux. Free for everyone. But 3rd parties apps and additional functionality can be premium. Additional info about business model can be found at https://wrioos.com/#Business_model.

webRunes

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

2/3 of the whitelist is filled up.

ninjanel

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

Interesting project
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

Why didn't you show the profile of your team, i think that so much important or is there any way i can know those behind the project to create trust...
fairy_fries

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

Will it guarantee users of safe, secure, efficient, reliable, fast and up to date informations that we needed?
webRunes

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

Why didn't you show the profile of your team, i think that so much important or is there any way i can know those behind the project to create trust...
We have that page, please find it at https://webrunes.com/team/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: