Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Casascius 2012 Brass 1 BTC (loaded)  (Read 351 times)
kosmokramer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:46:33 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 07:28:12 PM by kosmokramer

I have numerous Casascius 2012 Brass 1 BTC coins that I'm considering selling. These have been in protective cases and are in great condition, though I've never had them officially graded.

Is there any interest in these coins? Please reply and let me know - I might start an auction or sell outright if I see a great offer.

I have a reputation on here for successfully hosting/completing numerous group buys back in the day (USB Block Erupters, etc) so hopefully that reputation speaks for itself!

firstbits: 1kosmo | PGP Public Key
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:20:37 AM

i might be interested in a couple... let's auction all 8 at once!  Shocked
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

Those do look like some sweet coins kosmo! Cheesy

Auction, auction!! Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
gwu7961

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

interested . please check PM. thanks
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:38 AM

If you set up a proper auction I will start it off with All at 1.11 btc each.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:59:07 AM

2 @ 1.13

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

highest bids get first pick of coins?  Tongue

4 @ 1.15
bitvote

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

2 @ 1.15
cellardoor

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Hey. Would love to buy one or two of these, please PM when you decide to sell 1 (or 2) @ 1.15
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Based on the PM's I've received, clearly there is some interest! A few questions:

• Anyone near Portland, Oregon (USA) and interested in an in-person transaction? (if so, PM me a realistic offer that makes me go "wow" and I'll meet with you tomorrow ... or even tonight)
  • Does anyone know what similar coins have sold for recently? I consider these to be in very good condition, so I had always assumed these would go for at least 1.5x peel value.
  • What is the general auction format for something like this? How long is the typical auction?

And a few points of clarification:
  • I will not be auctioning these off all at the same time. If at all, they will be auctioned one at a time.
  • The picture is just a sampling of my inventory - sorry if I implied that was total inventory and/or that they were all up for immediate sale. Post was intended to gauge interest and show general quality of my supply.

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:45:53 PM

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Based on the PM's I've received, clearly there is some interest! A few questions:

• Anyone near Portland, Oregon (USA) and interested in an in-person transaction? (if so, PM me a realistic offer that makes me go "wow" and I'll meet with you tomorrow ... or even tonight)
  • Does anyone know what similar coins have sold for recently? I consider these to be in very good condition, so I had always assumed these would go for at least 1.5x peel value.
  • What is the general auction format for something like this? How long is the typical auction?

And a few points of clarification:
  • I will not be auctioning these off all at the same time. If at all, they will be auctioned one at a time.
  • The picture is just a sampling of my inventory - sorry if I implied that was total inventory and/or that they were all up for immediate sale. Post was intended to gauge interest and show general quality of my supply.

sadly, the casascius market is in a bit of a slump lately,  espescially with the massive USD premiums they gained. Now, theres auctions often finishing around 1.2btc for a brass coin (which is barely above bch+btc+btg value)

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

sadly, the casascius market is in a bit of a slump lately,  espescially with the massive USD premiums they gained. Now, theres auctions often finishing around 1.2btc for a brass coin (which is barely above bch+btc+btg value)

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, definitely seems like this is a poor time to be selling Casascius coins ... demand just isn't there. Certainly not going to be selling these at a loss (e.g. anything below "peel value").

Will still consider any realistic offers PM'd to me.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, definitely seems like this is a poor time to be selling Casascius coins ... demand just isn't there. Certainly not going to be selling these at a loss (e.g. anything below "peel value").

Will still consider any realistic offers PM'd to me.

I want to buy 2@1.2BTC. I can even Buy all if you can give me great deal. I want to know also the Wallet address of each coin to verify if it's loaded. I'm willing to use also trusted escrow of this forum to ensure the safety of our transaction. You can PM me or reply here if you agree on my offer. But for fast conversation. PM me on telegram with a username @blockeye so can have a good discussion. Just introduce yourself on your PM.  Wink
cellardoor

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

Hi,

I tried to message you but can't because of my new account. Could you drop me a PM so I can introduce myself.

Happy to use an escrow service to do this trade.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: