Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want mine some altcoin, what the best altcoin for mine now?  (Read 250 times)
moustafaDESSOKI (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

i want mine some altcoin, what the best altcoin for mine now?
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:25:04 AM

For Sure Grand Coin:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255629.0
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:31:04 AM

Sexcoin and Potcoin.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
blockchange88

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

dont listen to these trolls. if youre using amd, you can mine ubiq or other coins that use the ethash algo. if youre w/ nvidia stick with equihash coins like zclassic (good risk right now for large payout, do some research on zclassic/btcp fork) or zencash or bitcoin gold. all good stable alts.

if youve got a vega, mine the shit out of cryptonite coins. skip out on xmr, and try out electroneum.

good luck, happy hashing
KougarLOB

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:25:12 AM

Best guide on the cyberwebs:  http://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=what+to+mine

1ER7JwEjpjQfm4qaTxy6EaNdNy8MqzP1pt  Smiley
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

It depends on your GPUs if you have AMD cards go to mining Ethash algo such ETH coins and NVIDIA cards go to mining Equihash algo such Zcash coins. The mining process considering your hashrate and the hashrate determine how many the coins can you get it and the price of Altcoins such ETH when converting to BTC determine what the coins profit or No.

nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

dont listen to these trolls. if youre using amd, you can mine ubiq or other coins that use the ethash algo. if youre w/ nvidia stick with equihash coins like zclassic (good risk right now for large payout, do some research on zclassic/btcp fork) or zencash or bitcoin gold. all good stable alts.

if youve got a vega, mine the shit out of cryptonite coins. skip out on xmr, and try out electroneum.

good luck, happy hashing

The real troll is OP.  Forgetting the fact that he has done no research, even if someone did want to help him, he didn't even provide the most basic information.

His post is no different than someone going to a car forum and writing "I want to race cars, what is the best type of track to go to"
blockchange88

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

good luck, happy hashing

The real troll is OP.  Forgetting the fact that he has done no research, even if someone did want to help him, he didn't even provide the most basic information.

His post is no different than someone going to a car forum and writing "I want to race cars, what is the best type of track to go to"

lol preach
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

Baikail giant b is not yet on sell mine lbry.
gotminer

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

good luck, happy hashing

When a fucktard question is asked, I give a fucktard answer.  Simple as that.  Ask a question that gives the slightest hint that you did a tiny tiny bit of research and I'll take it seriously. 

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
stevan211

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

What is happening with xmr?
Instant_exit

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Turtlecoin!
/J
gotminer

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

What is happening with xmr?

It's becoming the best privacy coin known to man.  Go Fluffy Pony!

jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Is:
1. The coins if convert to BTC/USD more bigger from your electricity bill.

2. The Pool attracts small fees.

3. Network Diff the low and the reward/block or reward/hashrate share is high.

4. Hashrate your GPU the determine your rewards.

by the way, do you have the GPUs?
alexriabtsev

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

mine karbo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: