Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:55:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WEBSITE LIVE] [ANN] Death Token | Changing The Way We Die [DTH] [ICO]  (Read 899 times)
Death_Token (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:03:54 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 04:37:16 AM by Death_Token

Update- March 1st, 2018: We Will Be Officially Trading Later this Month! Stay Tuned!
CoinMarketCap listing will occur in the near future.

Our Website is now live! (Released 2/11/2018)

https://www.dth-token.com/

Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/aNm2Kr

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

Death Token [DTH]

What is Death Token? : A Decentralized Will Distribution Protocol Based on Ethereum Smart-Contract Technology

Why would I use Death Token? : Tired of the hassle involved with the extremely old Will system across the globe, tired of governments controlling everything? This is your chance to leave exactly what you want behind with you when you die. Check out our whitepaper to learn more.

Death Token White Paper : https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/0aec4d7f-eb54-40e5-93ab-0b2aaa4dabb3
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dthtoken

Exchanges: We are already in contact and working with two exchanges at the current moment.

How Does the PRE ICO Work? A: Send the amount of Ethereum that you would like to the address listed below, add the token to your Ether Wallet using the information at the bottom of the page. The tokens will be deposited into the Ether address that you deposited into the ICO from.

Round 3 ICO Prices:
.1 Ether - 5,000 DTH
.5 Ether - 45,000 DTH
1 Ether - 95,000 DTH

Address to Send Ether for ICO to: 0x8b6e3f34e3b9ceacd28c5c5a119134fe55f012c6

Contract Adress:    0x8b6e3f34e3b9ceacd28c5c5a119134fe55f012c6
Symbol: DTH
Decimals: 0

TheWatchers1456

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:00:57 AM

Interesting concept, but how would you make this DTH/Will a legally binding document? Typically a Will is notarized by an appointed/elected member of the governing body that the document is signed in. this is what actually makes it legally binding. Also what is the plan to secure the system from trolls and shitposters.

Cyber Anarchist are everywhere, and if given the opportunity to wright to these tokens they will not bat an eye.

I am a Billboard . . . For a price

But no one has found that price
Death_Token (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

Interesting concept, but how would you make this DTH/Will a legally binding document? Typically a Will is notarized by an appointed/elected member of the governing body that the document is signed in. this is what actually makes it legally binding. Also what is the plan to secure the system from trolls and shitposters.

Cyber Anarchist are everywhere, and if given the opportunity to wright to these tokens they will not bat an eye.

Hi,

Great Questions: Currently Will's are notarized by an appointed/elected member just as you have stated, and that is exactly what we have created a solution too. The document while may not be considered an "Official" Document at the moment, is most definitely a "real"  will. The difference is instead of a governing body, the wills are verified by nothing other then the blockchain and the original creators private keys. This believe it or not will create much less dilemma then the common system setup worldwide.

The system will only allow 1 Will Per Key. This means that someone could not create nor find a way to use it as some sort of "trolling system". The technology we have developed is one of a kind and we hope that you will enjoy it just as much as we do.
pastelbasah

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:01:06 AM

this is very interesting .. launch the token with the name of token death.
I hope this token will be a good token in the future and hopefully this token is not dead like the token name you launched.
success for the project you developed and good luck...
dreamer8

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

Seems good. Government always controlling everything. Well, when the airdrop will start dev?
Death_Token (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:28:46 AM

this is very interesting .. launch the token with the name of token death.
I hope this token will be a good token in the future and hopefully this token is not dead like the token name you launched.
success for the project you developed and good luck...

The Token is already launched on the Ether Blockchain at Death Token (DTH).

Any past projects with similar names have 0 affiliation with our technology nor developers.
Death_Token (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:42:39 AM

Seems good. Government always controlling everything. Well, when the airdrop will start dev?
Airdrop will start the same time our website is released (5 Days from this post).

bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:57:40 AM

when will airdrop be implemented? I am going to participate in this project that you developed this .. hopefully I am lucky to follow your project. success for the team and I personally .. good luck
Death_Token (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:06:33 AM

when will airdrop be implemented? I am going to participate in this project that you developed this .. hopefully I am lucky to follow your project. success for the team and I personally .. good luck
The airdrop will begin along with the release of our website. In 5 Days.
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:10:14 AM

Your goal seems to be interesting and looks even nicer when it is executed. I'll look forward to this project and wait for your website to launch so I could see everything about it. I would also like to join the upcoming Airdrop and also to all your future plans. Best of luck to the devs and good luck with the project!

By the way, through your Twitter account hasn't done any tweets yet, I already followed it and I'll be waiting for your updates!
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:25:25 AM

It is always good to read content of an article to the end before posting a comment, i would have said there is no way people can change the way they die but after reading and discovered that this have something to do with the property that the dead person left behind and how he/she desired that it should be shared and for who.

Is the name death token the right name ?
galaxyxxz

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

I will watch and wait for Airdrop Cheesy
Death_Token (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

It is always good to read content of an article to the end before posting a comment, i would have said there is no way people can change the way they die but after reading and discovered that this have something to do with the property that the dead person left behind and how he/she desired that it should be shared and for who.

Is the name death token the right name ?

Yes Death Token is the correct name. "DTH" is the symbol.

Contract Adress:    0x8b6e3f34e3b9ceacd28c5c5a119134fe55f012c6
Symbol: DTH
Decimals: 0
Name: Death Token
Type: ERC20 Token
Network: Ethereum

Death_Token (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

Your goal seems to be interesting and looks even nicer when it is executed. I'll look forward to this project and wait for your website to launch so I could see everything about it. I would also like to join the upcoming Airdrop and also to all your future plans. Best of luck to the devs and good luck with the project!

By the way, through your Twitter account hasn't done any tweets yet, I already followed it and I'll be waiting for your updates!
Tweet sent out just for you  Wink
Death_Token (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:49:00 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 01:45:39 AM by Death_Token

Pre-Airdrop coming soon! make sure you add our token to MyEtherWallet.com or the wallet of your choice until we are available on an exchange.

Expect the pre-airdrop link to be released within 24 hours of this message, stay posted! This will be a chance to test out our airdrop system and make sure everything is working properly for you guys!

The official airdrop, as well as the website, will be released on February 11th, 2018. Prior to the airdrop date we will be announcing the times for our drops. Thank you very much everyone!
Death_Token (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

Update:

Airdrop system is completed. Looking forward to the random test airdrop within the next 24 hrs for you all!

Make sure to add our token details to your wallet prior to tomorrow to be ready!
howlong3098

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:44:42 AM

I will wait and want to join this exciting project. Good luck dev
lunar blazz

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:53:03 AM

very poor information, and where is your site, team and developers?
contact me if you need a bounty manager or indonesian translation.

Death_Token (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:21:01 AM

very poor information, and where is your site, team and developers?
contact me if you need a bounty manager or indonesian translation.
Hi,

Our site is being developed as we speak. As seen in the post, it will be released very soon.

At the time we don't need anything of that sort, but we will keep it in mind. 
Death_Token (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

I will watch and wait for Airdrop Cheesy
Glad to hear it.

Our Airdrop system will be temporarily be tested out as a "pre-airdrop" tomorrow. We hope lucky users like you can be online to receive some DTH!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: