Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HTML] Altcoin Ticker for your Website  (Read 1366 times)
Gordon Bleu (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 12:34:08 AM

Want a Ticker for your favorite Alt Coin ?

it's using the bter.com API

EXP: http://butbut.allalla.com/ftt/assets/img/bter.php

For your prefered Coin just change the Coin Letters in the bter URL

http://bter.com/api/1/ticker/red_ltc
http://bter.com/api/1/ticker/ltc_btc

http://bter.com/api#ticker

Code:
<?php

$c 
curl_init();
curl_setopt($cCURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER1);
curl_setopt($cCURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Accept: application/json''Content-Type: application/json'));
curl_setopt($cCURLOPT_URL'http://bter.com/api/1/ticker/red_ltc');

$avg curl_exec($c);
curl_close($c);

$obj json_decode($avg);

?>

RED/LTC

<br/>avg   <?php echo print_r($obj->{'avg'}."\n"true);?></a>

<br/>last <?php echo print_r($obj->{'last'}."\n"true);?></a>

<br/>buy  <?php echo print_r($obj->{'sell'}."\n"true);?></a>

<br/>sell <?php echo print_r($obj->{'buy'}."\n"true);?></a>

The Code and JSON makes absolutely no sense to me but it's working.
If someone knows how to do this with Cryptsy, please let me know, it would be a lot better,
and you are invited to post better Versions.

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 12:45:40 AM

This is great!!!

Thank you! Cheesy

Can you make it for the Cryptsy api also?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Gordon Bleu (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 01:02:05 AM

This is great!!!

Thank you! Cheesy

Can you make it for the Cryptsy api also?

NO

I thought i could do it but wasted some Time with trying, with bter it just worked, with cryptsy and coins-e
i had serious Problems.
Will try to, but first i must learn JSON or ask around

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 01:38:09 AM

Same here Smiley
I forget that I have code of ticker for bter.  Embarrassed
I have managed to display bter api before using some mtgox ticker I found  but with cryptsy api did not have luck and did not found some solution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 01:49:41 AM

I have tried something right now and succeed!!! Cheesy

Code:
<?php

$c 
curl_init();
curl_setopt($cCURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER1);
curl_setopt($cCURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Accept: application/json''Content-Type: application/json'));
curl_setopt($cCURLOPT_URL'http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=singlemarketdata&marketid=10');

$avg curl_exec($c);
curl_close($c);

$obj json_decode($avg);

?>

<br/>last trade price : <?php echo print_r($obj->{'return'}->{'markets'}->{'BQC'}->{'lasttradeprice'}."\n"true);?>

<br/>volume : <?php echo print_r($obj->{'return'}->{'markets'}->{'BQC'}->{'volume'}."\n"true);?>

<br/>last trade time : <?php echo print_r($obj->{'return'}->{'markets'}->{'BQC'}->{'lasttradetime'}."\n"true);?>

Luposian

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 07:11:30 AM

I'd like to have a simple HTML page, that I can click on, from my desktop, that displays Litecoin, Devcoin, Infinitecoin, Dogecoin, and Lottocoin USD values, based on whatever mathematical calculation is needed, to convert from coin:BTC value.

It can be displayed in single column form like:

LTC = $24.75 USD
DVC = $0.00024 USD
IFC = $0.000086 USD
Etc.

I want it to update every 5 sec. and Email me, when the values reach specified "goal values", to inform me the date/time when the coin(s) reached those values.  Naturally, I don't want it Emailing me more than once, when they reaches a given value.

I will gladly offer 1,500 Doge or more (if necessary) for this (this is the only coin I'm mining currently).  Name your price and I'll let you know if I can do it.  If trust is an issue, I will gladly send four individual payments of 25%, for four progressive progress pages.  As a born-again Christian, I believe that integrity and honesty are top priority!

Thank you for your time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: