Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: that is tokenomy  (Read 99 times)
pranaja (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:36:34 AM

The main product of Tokenomy is the intercross trading platform, where they focus on sectors with high demand but not yet explored in Southeast Asia.
What makes TOKENOMY superior to other markets is a special platform that provides a complete solution for the tokenisasi process. TOKENOMY can help anyone in creating and selling their own tokens using the platforms available. These tokens can also be traded in the TOKENOMY market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Obirum
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

Is that an ICO?
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:29:13 AM

Yes is an ICO. But the minimum buy is very high. 0.5BTC is the minimum to buy. No chance to buy for people who have under 0.5BTC like me.
The good of this is the background of Tokenomy. It's owned by VIP.BITCOIN.CO.ID founder
ijak8510

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Is that an ICO?

yes, but it already finished and they sucessfully sold all of their tokens even the minimum contribution was 0.5 BTC due Financial Services Authority advice.
They are planned to open an Blockchain incubator and encourage people to submit ideas to Tokenomy for being reviewed. if they have interest with your proposal, they will support your idea 
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

The main product of Tokenomy is the intercross trading platform, where they focus on sectors with high demand but not yet explored in Southeast Asia.
What makes TOKENOMY superior to other markets is a special platform that provides a complete solution for the tokenisasi process. TOKENOMY can help anyone in creating and selling their own tokens using the platforms available. These tokens can also be traded in the TOKENOMY market.
So it is like an exchange platform? Kindly give use links so that we can rate these Tokenomy. I find it very interesting because I like to explore about the exchanges and how do they work. Ohh! I found in ICObench and it has a huge rating. These platform may be a spectacular one because its goal is to help other small entrepreneurs establish ICOs and make trading a whole lot easier. I like the idea of tokenomy because everyone will be given a chance to enter the cryptocurrency market regardless of their starting capital.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

So it is like an exchange platform? Kindly give use links so that we can rate these Tokenomy.
There you go their website https://www.tokenomy.com
Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenomy/

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: