Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be 25K USD soon and 40K USD in the end of year  (Read 488 times)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

Not sure if it will reach that amount by end of this year but I do hope so though, I don't want to expect anything because I am going for long term for all of my investments including Bitcoin. And hopefully we will hear some good news about Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies as well.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:09:23 AM

We all waiting for that Cheesy
And ready to the moon. It will be hard, but interesting and profitable journey! Smiley
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

I do not understand why you said bitcoin will rise to $ 40,000 by the end of the year, which I think is unfounded and that will not convince me that even if the rise is not $ 40,000, you need to do more useful research but I believe bitcoin will go back soon.
CryptoProphet (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

I'm CryptoProphet.

This is probably the most reliable prediction that's based mostly on the direction of the wind and the alignment of the stars from Mars.

And I presume the "  Grin " is our money back guarantee?

How much is the subscription so we can find out what date exactly "soon" refers to?

Thank you!

This is free Smiley
I can't know exact date. But will happen in the spring.
It's my opinion only, no guarantee money back Smiley

Well, free sounds very generous!

More questions...

"It" will happen in the spring on which planet? The Spring on Jupiter lasts 4 years, the Spring on Uranus lasts about 20 years, soooo...could we be more specific?

And now you're using  Grin for the "no guarantee"? I'm very confused.

OMG Smiley The spring on Earth 2018.
I don't know about Jupiter and Uranus
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:34:16 AM

What is your basis for your Technical basis for speculations,sure Bitcoin will rise in after the correction and the china new year festive season.
alvinadi

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

Its hope for HODLers and denial for FUDers. Time will tell which one will get REKT!

Though if you had an entry during Dec (like me), might as well HODL rather than selling at a 70%+ discount. Not a recommendation advice, only for the strong hearted.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

Hello friends,

I'm CryptoProphet.

Bitcoin will be 25K USD soon and 40K USD in the end of year!

Time to buy BTC now.
Are you ready to the moon? Grin
I have read the opportunity of bitcoin in various media and market analysis, bitcoin price up to 40K usd it can happen, so for now we can prepare capital to buy bitcoin in bulk and hold.

sooner or later most people will consider this "Coin XYZ is going to be worth 50.000 USD) just sectis propaganda, because everybody is doing this now, so why trust you.

furthermore the big problem is that working for money isnt actually worth it and many people realise that by now

Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

It will be happy to see if bitcoin reach this price value. Already bitcoin has faced severe drop and just now it has started showing green signal, if it breaks the 7000k level and reach $10k then probably it will move faster to reach its all time highs and of course by the year end it will touch your assumption.

Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

Hello friends,

I'm CryptoProphet.

Time to buy BTC now.
I support your optimism. I do not understand people who are sheared every year, but they continue to panic selling assets. But while there are such people, we can safely earn.
Buy bitcoin!

mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

yes i am ready to buy! and i aim sure that bitcoin will be more profitable in the upcoming years. Because i believe that for the past years, every day it increases what more can it do in a whole year. All of it's users expects it to continue to rise up. The promise of having good profits is there, but you always have to keep in your mind that it takes a lot of effort and it takes a lot of knowledge to achieve that,No doubt in it that bitcoin will cross the mark of $40,000 in 2018, because if anyone want to buy any crypto currency he has to buy Bitcoin first and then he will buy any other currency,because most of exchanges are international and they can't accept all local currencies so you have to but through bitcoin only.so i am sure bitcoin pice will be 30$+ in this year..  Angry
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

That is what we are looking forward too. It's like in 2017 where value of bitcoin for the first quarter was low then value hits its highest before the end of the year. Lets wait and see.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

That is what we are looking forward too. It's like in 2017 where value of bitcoin for the first quarter was low then value hits its highest before the end of the year. Lets wait and see.
Yeah, I'm sure that it's just a start of a big flight right to the moon. Fasten seat belts!  Grin
CryptoProphet (OP)

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:54:08 AM

Yeah, I'm sure that it's just a start of a big flight right to the moon. Fasten seat belts!  Grin

Are you ready to the moon, friends? Smiley
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

Are you ready to the moon, friends? Smiley
I am definitely ready to the moon of bitcoin value this year. I have an instinct price can go possibly 25k this year or more than that before this year ends. This is why Im not worried price these days has drops because I believe it can go to the moon.
Aristus

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

Hello friends,

I'm CryptoProphet.

Time to buy BTC now.
What is the help of your name for such speculation.?  Cheesy. Aside from that what is the basis of your speculation to convince the other members? Although there is no doubt that the chance of your words to become real is possible for we know that bitcoin is volatile but still the supporting information is needed.

Being a prophet here couldn't convince the community to believe unsupported speculation.  Wink
amwer

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

This was a good video on how one analyst, Tom Lee is forecasting bitcoin to hit 20k to 25k by the end of this year. It actually is a pretty conservative estimate.
https://youtu.be/J-Vjgx75GXQ
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

This was a good video on how one analyst, Tom Lee is forecasting bitcoin to hit 20k to 25k by the end of this year. It actually is a pretty conservative estimate.
https://youtu.be/J-Vjgx75GXQ

I also think that the price will be within 20k $ at the end of the year. If it reaches ath ath it will be very good. Reaching 40k $ probably this year is not possible.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

seems it more like going to bear market now ,but anyway ,who knows ,i want bitcoin to $100k.. hope it comes true ,it is just a matter of time.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:01:46 PM

Hello friends,

I'm CryptoProphet.

Time to buy BTC now.

Hard to happen, until some countries banned the bitcoin and until investor sell their bitcoin. Maybe it will happen if the bitcoin legalize and accepted in payment transaction or in the bank, this is the key to pump or reach the $25 k and $40k up before the end year. Anf if this will happen the user also increase that price also increase.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: