Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion sleeping giant?!  (Read 583 times)
Pavan563 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:13:06 AM

Anyone think that deep onion will blow up in 2018-2019? With low total coin supply,Anonymous Transactions and such low market cap, Anyone see it between 1Bn-5Bn market cap in 2018-19? Share your thoughts please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

Anyone think that deep onion will blow up in 2018-2019? With low total coin supply,Anonymous Transactions and such low market cap, Anyone see it between 1Bn-5Bn market cap in 2018-19? Share your thoughts please.

Not really. Monero will be better used for Privacy and although the Deep Onion community is strong, there are many strong communities within the crypto space, you just have to find them. I already think Onions are valued pretty high.
kamandanu

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:19:09 AM

Will it be possible to pay with DeepOnion in future on the deepweb?  Huh
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:30:37 AM

The level Deep Onion is moving to show sign of positive growth in the near future. It's really a sleeping giant waiting to awaken. With a circulating supply of less than 20 million in the coinmarketcap the prospect of Deep Onion is high. Recently it is added to Kucoin exchange which has help to boost the demand. Even with the high price of more than 4 dollar it's still a good investment for 2018 you can think of.

HOMT

Powered by,
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:31:25 AM

Yeah I definitely think it will blow up before 2020 if not this year. Deep Onion is has a top notch dev team and community and they are coming for Monero and in a hurry. I think everyone will be surprised at how well it does. Deep Onion already has the latest TOR and OBFS4 + Meek so its still able to be used in China with the ban going on. It's one to watch out for!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-v-1-5-5-dv-comes-with-obfs4-meek-for-china.29039/

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:52 AM
Merited by siddartha1492 (1)

It's a sleeping scam. Even if it goes up in price that won't make it legitimate.

They're using a closed source wallet, which implies significant risk of having your computer and thus all of your coins (not just your Onions) compromised.

The total supply of onions is also heavily centralized (99% of onions being held by 7 wallets) and the whole campaign was shady as hell. If you're not one of those 7 wallets you're just a footminion to the scammers and will get burnt. If you're one of the 7 wallets (and thus a scammer) you're heading straight into hell on earth by virtue of human psychology making you miserable for being a waste of air.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

The top wallets with a big supply in them right now are the ones being used to distribute the remaining coins for the airdrop Roll Eyes

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

There is no room for giants at this time of the entire crypto market all of the coins are sleeping what is just different here is that while some are taking a nap, others are taking a deep sleep and even snoring (figuratively). DeepOnion could be undervalued but it cannot be over valued at this time or return to its converted position because it is not unconnected to happenings in the market. Its rise is dependent on a host of other coins until when that change, I guess the sleeping will have to continue.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

The top wallets with a big supply in them right now are the ones being used to distribute the remaining coins for the airdrop Roll Eyes
I'm talking about the 7 biggest wallets that were not used for the premine, but that have been receiving "airdrops" (which are not airdrops) since the start. Ridiculous "support" rates combined with compounding interest have that kind of effect.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

Deep pink pussy is a sleeping giant, just saying.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

Absolutely a sleeping giant! The majority of my port is DeepOnion! You're right on point with your analysis, and i'm right there with you! Very good project, team, and community! Fairly young still as well! Could be major potential in the near future. It had already reached prices over $20. And i believe that it was still undervalued at the time of the quoted price! I'm definitely a long term investor of the project! 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mjc14ca

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

I think it has a chance to and is worth getting a piece of especially at current price. They also have deep vault so not just a currency.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

I think it has a chance to and is worth getting a piece of especially at current price. They also have deep vault so not just a currency.
Deep vault is deep useless. There is absolutely no utility to it.
kurdun

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:18:42 AM

Connection of wallet through TOR can be done by any student, instant transactions are realized for example in DASH. So this currency will go into oblivion
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

just a meritless deeponion airdrop paticipant and fan of the deeponion community here!
Deeponion is a hybrid PoW/PoS chain with TOR integration. they have Deepvault fully functioning already with DeepSend and VoteCentral incoming. They have excellent devs and a very strong community. Top pick for me!!! Big things are on the horizon for Deep Onion HODL!
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

as i know ,now they wallet with latest Tor version 3.3.0 and OBFS4 its new coin maybe in future it can be good anyway we see devs are active ,maybe it will be near with Monero or Dash dont know.  

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Tomaltcoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

Overhyped coin.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

after seeing the market cap, circulating supply, total supply and max supply, I am not sure deep onion will blow. demand on deep onion? I'm not sure it will increase.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

The airdrop ends in about 10 weeks time. Unless they add any of the advertised features, which DO does not have to date, like that overhyped, not existing DeepSend, people will dump their coins when the airdrop ends. And the coin is done.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

first person said that deeponion as a gold to replace bitcoin soon, second person said that deeponion becomes future of the bitcoin, this person says deeponion is a sleeping giant. What a bullshit thing in this day.
There are so many coins offer better technology than deeponion just like z family coin try to offer mixer through combined smartcontract with rootstock.
Deeponion will die soon.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: