Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion sleeping giant?!  (Read 584 times)
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:50:38 AM

If DeepOnion Community continues to rise and have fewer dumpers on the airdrop this might go to the moon. But people who participate in the airdrop just dump their free onions and I think that causes the prices to move down.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

If DeepOnion Community continues to rise and have fewer dumpers on the airdrop this might go to the moon. But people who participate in the airdrop just dump their free onions and I think that causes the prices to move down.
People will lose interest when the airdrops end. And dumping will set in automatically as there are no more buyers to keep a balance for Fridays. Other than that DO has no functionality at all that would make it even remotely interesting for people looking for a privacy coin. So better get out before it is too late. Only 2 months left to cash in.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

i hold some coins but i m disappointed a bit because price fell from 19$ to 3$ with running airdrop. what will happen after airdrop with the price?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

i hold some coins but i m disappointed a bit because price fell from 19$ to 3$ with running airdrop. what will happen after airdrop with the price?
It'll plummet again because the interest that comes from the ponzi scheme will end. Refer to BitConnect for reference.
hgkcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

I think the coin still has potential. The price drop was only due to bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency. Now that the market is over, I think the onion should have returned to normal.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

I think the coin still has potential. The price drop was only due to bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency. Now that the market is over, I think the onion should have returned to normal.
You could make that argument if DO didn't drop by nearly 85%. Smiley
jwrent34

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

I invested in Deep Onion first because I like the Tor project and they were very vocal about using the tech. They also have donated to the Tor project multiple times which is another plus. Yes, the airdrops are a large thing for Deep Onion and some dump every Friday. However, check out its development and the way the core team has mastered marketing it. This is much better than other coins that go only for development and expect users to flock to the project because of it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Not only DeepOnioj, but the whole crypto world had a crash. So, I think there is no problem with that.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

Not only DeepOnioj, but the whole crypto world had a crash. So, I think there is no problem with that.
Bitcoin didn't drop from 12k to 1,8k like DO effectively did. Neither did any of the other real cryptos.
Pavan563 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

Anyone think that deep onion will blow up in 2018-2019? With low total coin supply,Anonymous Transactions and such low market cap, Anyone see it between 1Bn-5Bn market cap in 2018-19? Share your thoughts please.
first person said that deeponion as a gold to replace bitcoin soon, second person said that deeponion becomes future of the bitcoin, this person says deeponion is a sleeping giant. What a bullshit thing in this day.
There are so many coins offer better technology than deeponion just like z family coin try to offer mixer through combined smartcontract with rootstock.
Deeponion will die soon.
My friend i was just curious. I wasn't saying that deep onion will surpass bitcoin or will be the future. I just have a feeling that it has a lot of potential to grow. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

Unfortunately, Deep Onion is a late entrant to the scene. There are several established crypto-currencies, which are 100% anonymous. A few examples are Zcash, Monero and Blackbytes. Deep Onion offers nothing new.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

i think deep onion and other similar crypto will be huge in the market this year, due to incremental demand to security and anonimous transactions between users, its the primary thing due to the fact that teh btc itself its not anonimous but can be easily traceable in every transactions.

Deep onion have already a huge community in their part and will increase in popularity this year very much
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

Unfortunately, Deep Onion is a late entrant to the scene. There are several established crypto-currencies, which are 100% anonymous. A few examples are Zcash, Monero and Blackbytes. Deep Onion offers nothing new.
It offers a closed source high risk wallet. As well as 99% centralization and a ponzi scheme setup.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

It offers a closed source high risk wallet. As well as 99% centralization and a ponzi scheme setup.

We get it. You don't like DeepOnion. That was understood after your 2nd or 3rd post in this thread.

If you hate it so much, it's pretty simple to not get involved with it. There is a lot of coins I dislike -- However, I choose to not spend half my day bashing them in the forums.

I have been following DO since pretty much the first month and have followed a lot of coins in the past -- DO has one of the best development teams and communities I have been involved with. The devs seem to release updates and improvements almost every single week. Sometimes multiple times a week. So I choose to support it.

Cheers.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

We get it. You don't like DeepOnion. That was understood after your 2nd or 3rd post in this thread.

If you hate it so much, it's pretty simple to not get involved with it. There is a lot of coins I dislike -- However, I choose to not spend half my day bashing them in the forums.

I have been following DO since pretty much the first month and have followed a lot of coins in the past -- DO has one of the best development teams and communities I have been involved with. The devs seem to release updates and improvements almost every single week. Sometimes multiple times a week. So I choose to support it.

Cheers.
We get it, you're a rampant shill that chooses to ignore facts that don't align with your greed driven lack of rationality. It takes all of a minute to write up a post by the way, so I'm not sure how a few posts scattered across days/months add up to half a day. But since you're not into facts, I guess that you're not into crunching numbers either.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Cheers.
We get it, you're a rampant shill that chooses to ignore facts that don't align with your greed driven lack of rationality. It takes all of a minute to write up a post by the way, so I'm not sure how a few posts scattered across days/months add up to half a day. But since you're not into facts, I guess that you're not into crunching numbers either.

Not that we are going to get anywhere this this discussion; but I hold 15 or so different coins, and trade them based upon many factors. I would say that my ultimate goal in crypto is to acquire more wealth (as with any investment), but I am certainly not "greedy." DeepOnion is one of my many holdings and I personally believe it will be worth a lot more than it is currently -- hence why I hold them.

If I am surprised with a DO defeat, I will be just fine. It won't hurt me in the slightest -- but, I don't think that will happen.

Time will tell... Good luck to you sir.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

No, not at all, it is a falling star. Not a sleeping giant.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

No, not at all, it is a falling star. Not a sleeping giant.

Why so? What is your argument?
Damn this habit of some people talking that sort of things and giving no arguments.  Angry
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Heard a lot about this coin in recent times and decided to check out the forum and observed that this coin had great community support and healthy number of developers supporting it which is why I invested small amount of money into this coin when it touched $3 recently. I do agree that there are way better anonymous coins out there like monero etc, but Deeponion does have potential and I might be able to earn healthy profits in the long term if the developers stick to the roadmap map consistently. Let's see what happens with this coin in the near future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Heard a lot about this coin in recent times and decided to check out the forum and observed that this coin had great community support and healthy number of developers supporting it which is why I invested small amount of money into this coin when it touched $3 recently. I do agree that there are way better anonymous coins out there like monero etc, but Deeponion does have potential and I might be able to earn healthy profits in the long term if the developers stick to the roadmap map consistently. Let's see what happens with this coin in the near future.
Which they don't. They have failed to stick to their roadmap.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: