Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:00:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion sleeping giant?!  (Read 587 times)
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

Anyone think that deep onion will blow up in 2018-2019? With low total coin supply,Anonymous Transactions and such low market cap, Anyone see it between 1Bn-5Bn market cap in 2018-19? Share your thoughts please.

I can also call this coin with this name. It is undervalued and has good potential. I know many people called it scam or a fraud, but they were mistaken. Watch this wide about the coin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG-Q7e6zfqA
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:24:46 AM

I would still go with Moreno -- excellent community, open source, redundant (paranoid) levels of privacy protection making it a superior pick compared to its competitors, and active development in its improvement and adoptation.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

The top wallets with a big supply in them right now are the ones being used to distribute the remaining coins for the airdrop Roll Eyes
I'm talking about the 7 biggest wallets that were not used for the premine, but that have been receiving "airdrops" (which are not airdrops) since the start. Ridiculous "support" rates combined with compounding interest have that kind of effect.

sounds fishy, i still remember the time that i want to invest on this ICO though heard some news about the coin is scamming.
After reading this proves that i made the right decision to stay away from this, though we can't close the door about this coin.
the 7 big wallets that have the supply of huge number is really annoying i hope this will not be a hype pump and dump by the dev.
This is not the first time having the same issue.
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

Appears it may find its niche within the anonymous, privacy coin market as it's known in this space.  Depends on what one's definition of moon is but it should at the least double or triple it's current price.  Will that sustain or be rather permanent though is another question.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

Anyone think that deep onion will blow up in 2018-2019? With low total coin supply,Anonymous Transactions and such low market cap, Anyone see it between 1Bn-5Bn market cap in 2018-19? Share your thoughts please.

DeepOnion is actually a scam. Sorry to break your heart. Just work with Monero. People on TOR already accept Monero and it has the best privacy function out of all the privacy coins. The only thing holding XMR back at the momenet is the lack of an easy wallet. Dont trow your money away in sinkholes

Probably you know more things than me and other guys from this Forum know. I have read very positive reviews on DeepOnion. This video can add some information about this alt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L391XENxKzk
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

The coin is already overvalued in my opinion , I never participated in there Airdrop but I have heard very bad things about the fairness of the distribution of the coin . There is a lot of other coins that deserve the " Sleeping Giant " statement and in my opinion Deep Onion is not one of them .
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:37:53 PM
Merited by nthnode404 (1)

Deep Onion at the time I'm writing this has a mrktcap of 46million. A max supply of 25million will create scarcity with this coin. Just a 10x puts DEEP ONION at 460million mrktcap and a approx price around $50. 460million mrktcap is still small what if DO were to 10x again which is a no brainer, that would be a 4.6 billion mrktcap and a approx $500 Onions. "I GOT MAD ONIONS, BUT I HOLD THE TEARS BACK"
We will see in a couple months the growth of this coin, I see it as a solid investment. This market is hilarious if you own monero or dash you just love trashing this coin because you know its a threat to your investment...

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
nthnode404

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

Very well stated. DeepOnion is still very new, but with its strong community support and development it will succeed over time. I've learned to ignore FUD and HODL. If I just held all the cryptos I bought since I got into the crypto space, I'd be in very big profits right now. Lesson learned.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

Maybe the deep union will be one of the most valuable altcoins later on, but ETH will be much better than the deep union, it's because there are still many who think that deep union is a scam, but if anyone wants to know the good ICO at the moment, please visit www.daneel.io
nthnode404

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

I found the best strategy for me is to diversify. I don't put all my eggs in one basket. I just do my due diligence and research the coin. I have been surprised by how many coins have done over time, so I stick to what my experience has taught me.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

I'm not so convinced about it. There are so many hundreds of altcoins available in the market, and many thousands more in development, so every time there seems to be less difference between them. Even I see it difficult for DeepOnion to reach the top 100 in the near future. And in any case, when it comes to privacy coins there seem to be several more advanced and efficient than DeepOnion, and we should not forget the relevance of the "first move" factor in this capricious market, which usually rewards age more than efficiency.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

The potential growing in the Deep Onion community is strong but not that much as Monero that is already implemented in plenties exchanges and websites.

In other sight all privacy related coins this year will be more interested in Smiley
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

Monero has already gone from a few dollars to 3 figures so it won't rise up at a rapid pace again. Deeponion has a low market cap so it has a lot of potential to rise like a sleeping giant. However, it depends on whether they complete the road map otherwise it won't be able to compete with existing giants.

nthnode404

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

The great thing about cryptos is you never know when you will be surprised when one of the coins in your portfolio suddenly takes off, and not talking "pump and dump". I got into one that sat low for a long long time, but then quadrupled in value. It is entirely possible that DeepOnion can take off as well. Patience is a good thing and some things take as long as they take.

lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:39:43 AM

There are a lot of coins better than DeepOnion Monero, Verge, PIVX etc. I still don't understand how they are distributing coins for community. Asked question about comparison chart on ANN thread no one seems interested to answer.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:23 AM

There are a lot of coins better than DeepOnion Monero, Verge, PIVX etc. I still don't understand how they are distributing coins for community. Asked question about comparison chart on ANN thread no one seems interested to answer.

I don't get that people who want to invest in anonymous technology would pick the inferior technology. Go for monero or zec
nthnode404

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

DeepOnion only requires 50 coins to get Airdrops. It is not a huge investment and there is a risk in everything in life. So, DeepOnion is worth investing for me since I see it as having great potential for growth. They have a very supportive community and strong development team. Nothing is guaranteed, but no risk = no reward.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: