Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:30:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Because you invested in Crypto  (Read 130 times)
karamoris (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

I think this should be a lesson well learned and all should head the warnings brought on by this DIP.

1# DYOR - I can't stress this enough these past 2-3 weeks have been torture having to listen to all of you whine about the market going down because you invested in coins with no value.

2# Don't Support Pump and Dumps/Shitcoins - Yes you may see some gains still people end up losing when the coins dump and this is not fun nor is this what crypto was meant for so stop being selfish.

Yes the US today has declared that they support Crypto and the technology of the Blockchain still they have warned that they truly do not support the ICO's coming into play with the intention of hurting the market and I strongly suggest that you all stop playing with Pump and Dumps or the US will not play nice with any more ICOs and you will start seeing regulations in place.

So will we as a community step up or have the government do it for us? Because I do support restrictions being put in place on ICOs if needed as Blockchain is more of Technical Innovation than a get rich scheme.

You have been warned stop messing with Shitcoins!, can we step up to the plate?

I will now stay in bed, eat my food from Pizza Luce and watch some Netflix enjoy the market being green and learn from your mistakes.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

I think this should be a lesson well learned and all should head the warnings brought on by this DIP.

1# DYOR - I can't stress this enough these past 2-3 weeks have been torture having to listen to all of you whine about the market going down because you invested in coins with no value.

2# Don't Support Pump and Dumps/Shitcoins - Yes you may see some gains still people end up losing when the coins dump and this is not fun nor is this what crypto was meant for so stop being selfish.

Yes the US today has declared that they support Crypto and the technology of the Blockchain still they have warned that they truly do not support the ICO's coming into play with the intention of hurting the market and I strongly suggest that you all stop playing with Pump and Dumps or the US will not play nice with any more ICOs and you will start seeing regulations in place.

So will we as a community step up or have the government do it for us? Because I do support restrictions being put in place on ICOs if needed as Blockchain is more of Technical Innovation than a get rich scheme.

You have been warned stop messing with Shitcoins!, can we step up to the plate?

I will now stay in bed, eat my food from Pizza Luce and watch some Netflix enjoy the market being green and learn from your mistakes.
Your second point is the most important, even those that knew what they were getting into are getting nervous with the decrease in price and to me that is natural, however many that are mad at what it is happening invested in coins with absolutely no value or utility at all so they literally put their money in those coins not because they believed in the long term of the project but just as a way to make money and that is a mistake.
Rolf Walker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

The number one thing any potential investor has to keep in mind is this:

There are absolutely zero market regulations.

Cryptocurrencies have caught the eye of hedge funds and other large traders. These are people who know all the dirty tricks that are illegal in other markets for a very good reason.

If you want to invest in Crypto, always remember that you're swimming with sharks, chum.
Mark Sherman

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

What sorts of things can be done to an unregulated currency as a whole that may set back individual investors?

I've always thought that if a currency was promiment enough in purchasing power and diverse enough that no single party is monopolizing the value, there isn't really anything that could be done large-scale to investors in the given currency.
Harri Wolter
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

If you think the whales in BTC are as big as the whales in the real world, you need to do a little more research. There are trillions of dollars out there under management and if a big fund decides they want to play the game...

Rolf Walker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

If you think the whales in BTC are as big as the whales in the real world, you need to do a little more research. There are trillions of dollars out there under management and if a big fund decides they want to play the game...

There is always a bigger whale. I was pointing out, we have been used to the walls, that whales form, for a long time. We read the walls, we follow their waves.
Mark Sherman

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

There is always a bigger whale. I was pointing out, we have been used to the walls, that whales form, for a long time. We read the walls, we follow their waves.
🌊 🌊 🌊 Waves don’t die
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: