Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO?  (Read 11897 times)
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

Yes,it is a good time to invest in icos but make sure you take ample time to read through the icos whitepaper and be sure that it will be a potential coin at the even though icos are good ways to earn free token, there are many scam project in the system. If you feel you have enough capital to invest in crypto, after investing in the ico, you can also invest in bitcoin and ethereum to increase your profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Your concerns are legit. These days so many scam ICOs have looted money from people that I do not recommend investing in ICOs to any person at all. Some of my friends had invested in Ubonium and the people ran away with people's money. Same happened with BitBlissCoin too.
So it is better to invest in those coins which are already listed. By doing that you are ensuring that the company won't run away with your money. You can consider investing in REMME as now is the best time to invest in it.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

just buy ethereum and wait for the increase in its value is boring.Of course, invest in ICO.This is the best opportunity to earn money.This forum will help you choose the right ICO

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

Take a step towards great success, be among the achievers. This is a good project with a promising future and if you participate, you will be glad you did . Join the winning team and earn your reward. https://konios.com/
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Take a step towards great success, be among the achievers. This is a good project with a promising future and if you participate, you will be glad you did . Join the winning team and earn your reward. https://konios.com/
If you are looking to invest, buy, or trade in ICO campaigns be sure to do significant homework researching the project. Make sure you see traction is happening and the team is capable of delivering.
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

ICOs is always the best trend to invest right now, but ICOs is always with 50% is scam. You must read the company infomation carefully and decide to spent money into it later. Research skill is nescessary.
- Here is a thread with some advice for who want to invest to ICOs : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2889318.0.
Do not throw your money through the window
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:19:07 PM

now best time to by tokens on ico? looks on iotex,pchain,exc,quark...how many X you see?)
7 june starts Essentia,unexpectedly in the last minute took part in one of the blockchain space’s biggest events
another great project that I'm waiting for buy more )

I guess that it's not right to put Esentia at the same level as such hype projects. Yes, it's a rather good project which has lots of merits but it's not so hyped as QKC which is discussed by everybody. Nonetheless, these are projects of different scale and level of interest!
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

just buy ethereum and wait for the increase in its value is boring.Of course, invest in ICO.This is the best opportunity to earn money.This forum will help you choose the right ICO

I think, your strategy is too unserious and potentially very risky! A part of ETH, no doubt, can be saved because this year and maybe the next one will appear the news which can lead to the growth of ETH price in tens times! And of course, the other part should be spent on good ICO projects! Cool

lkcryptoman

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

I have come to accept that when market prices for cryptocurrencies are dropping people will make money that includes the opposite when prices soar but in this case the best time to invest in ICOs is when prices of coins are high and i think cryptocurrencies are well priced and its certainly a good time.
lkcryptoman

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

Although most of the ICO is a hoax, ICO risk is very big, but I think the ICO profits also is very big, so I would invest ICO, because can get high return, that's why i still invest in ico.
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Given the fact that in the near future, everyone expects the market to recover and the price increase, now there is a good time to invest in new projects.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

If you want to earn more profit then i suggest that you should just invest on the market because most of the ico tokens are just dumping its price into %50 after it was been released by the ico into the market so you will earn more profit if you will wait for the coin to be released in the market before investing a huge amount.

Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

It is the good time to invest in ICO right now because the price is to cheap and if you want to invest in ICO you should check its background of the project first before investing so that you can gain more profits.
ARss88

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

There is a lot of options out there. Just dedicate the time needed to make decisions that are as educated as possible. It is usually a good time to invest if you pick winners.
bratko99

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

Probably not.
Except for the VERY hyped ones. That not everyone can get into.
Cuz after exchange, all those people that didn't buy, will do now. And probably rise the price.

dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

It all depends on which project you choose when analyzing the market and its opportunities in the long-term and short-term. In general, I would advise you to look at the market deeper and determine for yourself the leaders in each direction and simply invest in these projects. The market is simply not stable for large investments and this is normal. High risk is high profits
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

I wouldn't say that now is the best of times to invest in ICOs, but it isn't that bad of a time either. That's because in times like these, only great projects will come through and be able to sell. This gives a great indication about how well it can do in the future if it performs nicely during a tough time. So yeah, it's a good time, but only if the project is great.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

Dozens of ICOs appear every day. Which one to choose for investment? It seems to me that this type of investment is even more risky than buying a cryptocurrency.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

Dozens of ICOs appear every day. Which one to choose for investment? It seems to me that this type of investment is even more risky than buying a cryptocurrency.
let alone see the current market conditions are less good and affect sales. many ico do not reach hardcap and they extend their sales. i agree with you that currently more risky investing in ico

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Looks like it's safer to wait, at least until ico gets softcap. Not a guarantee either, but at least a developer can run his plan.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: