Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gateway for digital content creators  (Read 765 times)
crackisback (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 03:13:04 PM

Hi,

my project is for programmers, musicians, artists and whoever create digital content. Its called SatoshiBox (http://satoshibox.com).

I made some announcements and paid some ads but still no big luck on user adoption. I am still adding new features like payment button with processing on page (http://jsfiddle.net/YeJfX/2/) and so on, but without minor successes it will be pain to develop. Do you have any usefull advices for my project? Or tell me that i am just inpatient Smiley
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 03:16:47 PM

Seems great
Maybe the problem is that the current Bitcoin users are not fond of files monetization

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
a.denis1

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:09:23 AM

Interesting project  Wink
crackisback (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:31:49 PM

Maybe the problem is that the current Bitcoin users are not fond of files monetization

i believe that there is enough users... it might be used even with sellers coming from non-btc world, but it is not easy attract the right people
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:37:29 PM

It's nice and clean.
I'll try to promote it on some forums.

Ps: you should add a referral system on your site and charge little bit fees from sellers.
crackisback (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:09:58 AM

I know exactly why your not getting huge adoption records

Please, tell me
crackisback (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 01:04:15 PM

Affiliation links, also look into some PR, maybe ask some blogs to pick up your site. Try and get on a podcast and talk about your site. You built the site, but have not done any marketing. I really should have charged for this advice but I was feeling nice today.

In coincidence i am creating affiliate option right now. And yes, i can build good product, but marketing is not what i am good at. Thanks for advices!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: