Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto in everyday life. Is it possible?  (Read 190 times)
JunkieMiner

Activity: 412
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

Unlikely that it may happened in nearest future. And thats sad.

Platform that will unite people all over the world sounds like utopia Smiley

He's talking not about the single platform but about the whole cryptocurrency.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

I found this project AKAIITO. It says “Akaiito – use cryptocurrency in everyday life”. I'm wondering if it is possible. Seen lots of project like IoT or Intere of Thing which is really achievable I think because most of the things now really connected to internet. Evolution of technology is caused by curiosity of mankind and our eagerness to seek for easy way or comfort.
One of the evolution is the cryptocurrency which is a big change in financial world. Can you imagine a platform that will unite the people of the whole world?  But how it works? Tell me your thoughts about that.

So many ICO projects have sold the idea of cryptocurrencies being used in everyday life but not all of them are working towards that goal or have even reached it yet. Cryptocurrency is still at its infant stage but i do know that there are smart people who will make this goal a reality. I believe Ethereum is working on this . I will look at AKAIITO to see how they intend to achieve this goal

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

I found this project AKAIITO. It says “Akaiito – use cryptocurrency in everyday life”. I'm wondering if it is possible. Seen lots of project like IoT or Intere of Thing which is really achievable I think because most of the things now really connected to internet. Evolution of technology is caused by curiosity of mankind and our eagerness to seek for easy way or comfort.
One of the evolution is the cryptocurrency which is a big change in financial world. Can you imagine a platform that will unite the people of the whole world?  But how it works? Tell me your thoughts about that.

Some countries are getting interested and is studying about how bitcoin or cryptocurrency works. I think that some establishments accept bitcoin as a mode of payment, but I think that using cryptocurreny in everyday life will take a long time to be implemented because of how complicated blockchains are and how banks see bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to real life financial stability.
mugawanti

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

munurut me certainly could be because altcoin is now starting to know a lot and bitcoin itself is a lot of mengincarnya I think in the future altcoin will be a currency that can be used in everyday life.
neuraminidase7

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:40:57 AM

smartphones are getting cheaper and much advanced day by day. i think there is no reason to not use cryptocurrencies in everyday life.
Xairmair

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

Well, so far, it's seen as a gimmick. You'd be lucky to find any "pay with btc!" stores (at least here, and in most countries I believe).

So with that being said, I think it's going to take a lot of time for people to adapt their stores to crypto.
Not so a lot. I saw on this forum projects - ATM, credit cards, cardreaders - all for crypto. Amazon accepts payments in the crypto currency, there were rumors.
If all this works all over the place, then the adaptation will be easy. The problem is that ordinary small retailers do not know much about this yet, but I believe this year the situation will change.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

of course possible.but the thing is still small percentage of people know about crypto and those who know to use internet in this world is very few.my country is Srilanka and it is still developing country.people in here still have less knowledge about internet.most of them are born before 2000.before use crypto for everyday life they must give a proper knowledge about internet.then we can teach them how to use crypto.This is a thing that want to do step by step.involvement of government and media also two main factor to promote crypto currency around the world to use them everyday life.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

At this current stage, we are already dealing with the crypto in our daily life since the start of the bitcoin popularity. But for the Akaiito, it may be a possibility for that country to where it's origin came from to use as their currency and will take time to make it as popular just like bitcoin where it is being recognized worldwide. This Akaiito coin must work hard to reach it's desired goal by making their platform much useful to our daily living with a good reputation and stabilize market price to sustain the crypto world.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

Yes, I saw this project, I read that this project is in itself. But I can not understand, is this the only such project? Is there no analogy to this project? As far as I know, we already have analogs. How is this project better?
AH_Robin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

It is definately unrealistic as of now. Later on it may change no one truly knows. As of now Crypto is a long way from reach as a day by day cash in view of different reasons unpredictability, extensive exchange times, high exchange charges Forget about Bitcoin, there are numerous different Cryptos which can't be usable in certifiable situations.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

smartphones are getting cheaper and much advanced day by day. i think there is no reason to not use cryptocurrencies in everyday life.
I also think the same!
With crypto more simple to send money to other country, but much more difficul pay for the food)
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

In the world of cryptographic currencies everything is changing very fast. this market is very vibrant and dynamic. sometimes it is very difficult to catch up with the speed of the money market.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

Honestly, I still couldn't visualize how would it be possible. Maybe because of the complexity of Blockchain technology, the only thoughts I have in my mind right now is a coin that could be converted to other type of cryptocurrency.
I agree with you that this format is completely non-standard for cryptocurrency. I don't know if I would like this development of cryptomarket.
galio_ico

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

I think this very possible, but that day's very far away.
still there lots of people didn't know about cryptocurrency yet, and crypto would never replace the real money, but would never die too.
it's 2 side of society.

Charlz124

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

I think it's impossible, but the work needs to be done is enormous. it is difficult to work out all the nuances. Take into account all the pros and cons.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:09:25 PM

Cryptocurrency in everyday life would be a great idea. No cash to carry, just swipe or scan then that's it! Faster transactions! But maybe that will happen in the future. Some doesn't know about cryptocurrency now but I'm sure they will. With social media promotions, information about cryptocurrency will spread.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:13:27 PM

We still don`t have normal working version of IoT in the world, so how would crypto will be useful in everyday life?IoT is the first industry,where we can use tokens in theory
I think,we need to wait up to 10 years to use crypto in everyday life
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

That is very possible when you still doesnt have any achievements in your goals,we need to work hard for our dreams to be come true! never learn anything that will discourage your mindset,always remember what is you goal and why do you want to achieve it! because those dreams can be some switch for you to get motivated again!
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

I would very much like to see how it will be, because now these fiat money is already boring and as soon as they integrate crypto currencies, the price in fiat money will immediately divide, because only in the finacies can it be possible to carry out dark affairs.
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

Why not if it makes life more prosperous, my daily activity is crypto where I make money using only cypto, I trade crypto and participate in some campaign bounty.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: