Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:43:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto in everyday life. Is it possible?  (Read 190 times)
abaidudez (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

I found this project AKAIITO. It says “Akaiito – use cryptocurrency in everyday life”. I'm wondering if it is possible. Seen lots of project like IoT or Intere of Thing which is really achievable I think because most of the things now really connected to internet. Evolution of technology is caused by curiosity of mankind and our eagerness to seek for easy way or comfort.
One of the evolution is the cryptocurrency which is a big change in financial world. Can you imagine a platform that will unite the people of the whole world?  But how it works? Tell me your thoughts about that.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
SungkZ

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

Honestly, I still couldn't visualize how would it be possible. Maybe because of the complexity of Blockchain technology, the only thoughts I have in my mind right now is a coin that could be converted to other type of cryptocurrency.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
kamar00

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

all crypto banks are decentralized, and not bound by a country. Everybody is free to use and apply anywhere.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

if seen from his name as coming from japan, but it was not. akaiito is a utility token and I like it. 75% of the total supply is ready for sale and hard cap is not as big as other projects that have similar concept with akaiito, this is what makes me interested to study it further.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

all crypto banks are decentralized, and not bound by a country. Everybody is free to use and apply anywhere.
Possibly banks are ready to use cryptocurrency, but not all other organizations. Entering a cryptocurrency in our daily life takes a lot of time..
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

As countries began to study blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
So I think in the near future, we can use a lot of crypto-currencies to pay, because the benefits of encrypting the currency are too much, relative to cash.

JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

Technology aims (among a lot of things) to make our lives more comfortable and hassle-free. That being said, a lot of life's aspects will be affected and that includes the way we acquire our basic needs. To answer the question, crypto in everyday life can be possible. However, I don't see it happening anytime soon. What's good about it though is that it keeps people interested in it and that allows us to come up with ways to innovate.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

It is definately not possible at this time. In the future it might change nobody really knows. Currently Crypto is far from reach as a daily currency because of various reasons complexity, large transaction times, high transfer fees (Forget about Bitcoin, there are many other Cryptos which can't be usable in real world scenarios).

felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

Yes it possible because we need to earn in life and our free can spend here with no time limit or you can earn here anytime you want,I use to spend my in facebook for my stress reliever everyday when i don't know crypto and i buy and sell some gadgets to earn money but now i can earn here in crypto to play in faucets,do some trading and sometimes i can join in campaign so i say it similar in social site like we can earn here by doing some jobs here but here we can learn while we earn so it so useful everyday because that's what we want in life to be better.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

I found this project AKAIITO. It says “Akaiito – use cryptocurrency in everyday life”. I'm wondering if it is possible. Seen lots of project like IoT or Intere of Thing which is really achievable I think because most of the things now really connected to internet. Evolution of technology is caused by curiosity of mankind and our eagerness to seek for easy way or comfort.
One of the evolution is the cryptocurrency which is a big change in financial world. Can you imagine a platform that will unite the people of the whole world?  But how it works? Tell me your thoughts about that.
It is possible for countries which have the infrastructure. For countries like japan or other countries which have good technology then people in those countries will be able to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. I don't think that people in Ethiopia can use cryptocurrency easily because that countries need more infrastructure.

Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

Of course it is possible and I hope it will be implemented sooner than we think!

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

IMho Litecoin now trying to do this. If they will succeed reach payments for retailers it will be everyday usage. And IMHO payment must use phones not cards. It will work for everyone.

ndonnard

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

it's not really possible nowdays, you can use cryptocurrency for some things but I don't believe you're going to buy goods at grocery store using Bitcoin
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

Yes! It actually is possible NOW!
I have my Centra crypto prepaid card and have used it several times already.
You can also view the collection of endusers videos and my facebook post on my first use of my card as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5CPKRkFft6OZCNzMNY-oFg
https://www.facebook.com/zeroone.onezero.12/posts/148245169171388?pnref=story

The feeling of being able to spend your crypto asset realtime to pay for everyday purchase is amazing!  Grin Grin Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

It could happen but we need to be patient and wait for the next ten years, I'm sure the blockchain system will be adapted by the government for the progress and ease of its people.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

It could happen but we need to be patient and wait for the next ten years, I'm sure the blockchain system will be adapted by the government for the progress and ease of its people.
Most likely posible for me, as long as there are things that can be buy using crypto. And it is also posible if your depending all your transactions online.However, there are some  issues surrounding utilizing cryptocurrency in daily life. The first is that few retailers accept cryptocurrency at all. Then those who do accept these digital currencies typically only accept one out of the dozens of varieties available. Meaning it is possible to have a fortune of cryptocurrency in your pocket and be unable to spend a single penny of it.
Xairmair

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

One of the evolution is the cryptocurrency which is a big change in financial world. Can you imagine a platform that will unite the people of the whole world?  But how it works? Tell me your thoughts about that.
What's the main idea of the project? Is it like AI? Or tools for buying with crypto?
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

Platform that will unite people all over the world sounds like utopia Smiley well,  I think it is possible to bring crypto in our everyday life, cut we all are online all the time.  But money has never been about unity,  on the opposite,  it brings people apart.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
tempo7

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

I think crypto in everyday life is inevitable end because the aim of crypto is making people's life easier with developing technology. Moreover using crypto currencies is faster and cheaper than sending banknot's. My thought is absoulutely yes, it will  Cool
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

Well, so far, it's seen as a gimmick. You'd be lucky to find any "pay with btc!" stores (at least here, and in most countries I believe).

So with that being said, I think it's going to take a lot of time for people to adapt their stores to crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: