Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the cryptocurrrency Ripple??  (Read 431 times)
dany.simas

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:12:29 AM

In my opinion, Ripple is one of the promising crypto in the crypto area.
Lots of international banks and other huge companies implement Ripple technology.
Although there is an opinion that the Ripple is a creation of the international banking elite so...it's not "truly true" crypto.
Anyway I'll sell smart part of my Ripple only at $3-$5.
hoanganhtuan

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

You really have nothing to lose if you invest in Ripple other than your initial investment...i.e., don't go crazy and invest more than you can afford to lose. Everyone talks about dot.com bubble but for every 10 stocks that crashed, a couple made it to crazy numbers...$100 in Amazon stock in 1997 is now valued at $49,000. HODL my friends.

Everything can happen in cryptocurrency market! It can take your everything off and also can bring to you a crazy dream to be rich
bittcoinrader

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

bitcoin can be said to be overvalued.
but it has s solved a lot of problems online retailers experience with payment gateways,
its safer and with wide adoption its price has will likely exceed 100k
jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

I unbelievably regret that did not buy it immediately and terribly jealous of those who risked and invested.This wild growth is really very rare and difficult to predict
Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

I unbelievably regret that did not buy it immediately and terribly jealous of those who risked and invested.This wild growth is really very rare and difficult to predict
It seems to me that if all knew then there would be such incredible growth.I am glad that understand how to develop this coin and give money almost at the start which is very cool for me

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

I think it's quite a unique case and it is unlikely that this will happen again.At least on this moment I not see on exchange similar coins, and all the more the hugely promising

maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

It was quite unusual for the market and really shocked the public.It seems to me that we can expect something similar in a few months.I hope so
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

I remember the furor this coin, few expected a really powerful and rapid growth.If I knew I would buy it as soon as we heard about it from friends
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

I remember the furor this coin, few expected a really powerful and rapid growth.If I knew I would buy it as soon as we heard about it from friends
This was very suddenly for me I mean such a record-breaking greater the cost of the coin.It is a pity that she's now left and I have nowhere to put it because the price is ridiculous on them now

Adapted

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

This was very suddenly for me I mean such a record-breaking greater the cost of the coin.It is a pity that she's now left and I have nowhere to put it because the price is ridiculous on them now
Can be she will grow still in several times?Yes, we're not sure but we didn't know that such growth is possible at all.It will be rational to wait a few months
LearningGuy

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

I believe that Ripple is a good application of blockchain technology because:
  • it has a purpose - speed up bank transfers
  • since launched, the number of banks using it is growing
  • it has some form of "regulation" - having received the BitLicense from NY State
  • the number of validators keep growing, granting a reduced vulnerability of the system

Though, the system is not decentralised (as for Bitcoin and Ethereum) and this can have some implication, but it requires much lower time to process a transaction and it consumes far less power, making it more efficient.

Virtual currency is a highly speculative market where in the last 3 month we saw XRP going from 0.22 USD (t1) to 3.70 USD (t2) and now back to 1.19 USD (t3), so:
  • t1-t2 period +1,500%
  • t2-t3 period -300%
  • t1-t3 period +580%

I believe that none of these changes is related to any concrete logic. I mean, the price has not increased or decreased due to significant news related to Ripple itself. So, my suggestion would be to probably hold some of them till next speculation boom.

Cheers,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

100% agreed. Realistically we need crypto adoption to assist us in driving up value in other coins. What better way then the big boys wading in and dispelling misconceptions etc.

WRT BTC, lets get real, the sheer cost of moving it around ensures it is not a viable crypto, but rather the grandfather that will be surpassed. Buy and hodl BTC for sure, use it in every day applications? Got to be kidding.
vnnbot

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

The Ripple Protocol launched in 2012. Its purpose is to provide a "secure, instant and nearly free global financial transactions of any size with no chargebacks»
zelante

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

The Ripple Protocol launched in 2012. Its purpose is to provide a "secure, instant and nearly free global financial transactions of any size with no chargebacks»
I also saw this info really interesting that it took many years before the coin was really popular and played table.I hope that it'll grow ahah
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

I also saw this info really interesting that it took many years before the coin was really popular and played table.I hope that it'll grow ahah
It's unlikely.The whole peak of the popularity of coins has ended and she is no longer needed.I don't know why I need these quickly bought up coins to try and earn money quickly

glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

Since all coins were originally issued, ripple mining is not performed. And therefore to make using the computing power of your computer XP will not work.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

Since all coins were originally issued, ripple mining is not performed. And therefore to make using the computing power of your computer XP will not work.
I would like to mine this coin, I also read a lot of information about it.Didn't think it to be that way.Bought a lot in the end not particularly earned it.And because I'm not the only one
afroman1131

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

I would like to mine this coin, I also read a lot of information about it.Didn't think it to be that way.Bought a lot in the end not particularly earned it.And because I'm not the only one
And conversely, I stood on this coin.Just bought at the lowest price as soon as I was offered this adventure.I am very glad that time has listened to those who understands a lot

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
groomsxxx

Activity: 203

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

It does not use the traditional blockchain, which we used to see in most cryptocurrencies.The principle of the system is based on agreements, the so-called consensus.

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
exknoxeric

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

The Revolution Will Be Decentralized

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

To me it's summed up in the word trust. If you are going to have a currency be that centralized then there needs to be a lot of trust. I don't have that for XRP.
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

If you're just in it for the money then you might do well. Might.

Ripple is centralized which isn't just a buzzword. Decentralization was the reason cryptocurrencies were invented. Why remove the problem only to put it back in a more complex way?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: