Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it even worth trading for sale priced Alts right now?  (Read 72 times)
mc.craigsvictor (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:40:06 AM

I wanting to scoop up some more Cardano. It's really cheap right now, but at the same time Eth and BTC are also down a lot from what I paid for them. So am I technically getting a deal or is it "six in one, half dozen in another" ?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

I wanting to scoop up some more Cardano. It's really cheap right now, but at the same time Eth and BTC are also down a lot from what I paid for them. So am I technically getting a deal or is it "six in one, half dozen in another" ?

Looks like the only proffitabil way you can do this is to sell some eth for Cardano as it had a bigger growth that BTC.
But my advice for now is not to sell anything and only invest if you have some fiat because this coins are in a big dip and this is the worst time  to sell.
You should take advantage from this low prices and invest some new money into crypto and hold what you allready have/.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: