Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here I will recommend you several wallets which are simple but easy to use.  (Read 100 times)
dulcemanana (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

Due to so many different digital currencies, there are different wallets coming out. They are divided into following categories:
1.   Bitcoin series wallets.
2.   Ethereum series wallets.
3.   ZEC, ETC and QTM series wallets.
4.   BTS and GXS series wallets.
As Bitcoin(BTC) was very popular last June, I bought several digital currencies and downloaded some wallets. I will recommend you several wallets which have good comments.
Bitcoin core: It is an old brand Bitcoin wallet with full node. There are Window and Mac versions. Its advantage is complete functions. We can not only check blockchain information, trading records, addresses, public keys and private keys, but also can make encryption for the wallet under command lines mode. However, after the wallet is downloaded and installed, it will be automatic synchronized to network which will takes many days to download all blockchain -150Gb. Therefore, there will be high requirement for hard-disk space.
IDC Wallet: It is a light wallet and it is compatible with IOS, Android and Windows operating systems. BTC, BCH, BTG, ETH, LTC, VHKD and BTL storage are all supported. As it is a light wallet, the storage of whole app and its data is not more than 25M. I want to emphasize that many wallets don’t support several digital currencies across chain.
Blockchain: It is a special mobile light Bitcoin wallet which supports storage of Bitcoin and Ethereum(ETH). As it is a light wallet, the storage of whole app and its data is not more than 50M.
ImToken: it is also a mobile light wallet which support ETH and other digital currencies based on ETH.

That’s all for wallet introduction. Thanks. If you have any other ideas about wallet, please share them with me.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

Bitcoin core: It is an old brand Bitcoin wallet with full node. There are Window and Mac versions. Its advantage is complete functions. We can not only check blockchain information, trading records, addresses, public keys and private keys, but also can make encryption for the wallet under command lines mode. However, after the wallet is downloaded and installed, it will be automatic synchronized to network which will takes many days to download all blockchain -150Gb. Therefore, there will be high requirement for hard-disk space.
I know this one its really good, but the size is too big for some people if they just want to store their bitcoin. For alternative i recommend you to use Electrum. Its almost same as bitcoin core.

Blockchain: It is a special mobile light Bitcoin wallet which supports storage of Bitcoin and Ethereum(ETH). As it is a light wallet, the storage of whole app and its data is not more than 50M.
AFAIK, you need register via dekstop/website version first. After that scan QR code on it to login through your phone. If you go to  Web Wallets section, you will find some problem on blockchain.info wallet.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

In addition, the hardware wallets of trezor and ledger are not bad. After all, the private key is connected to the network, which is not safe, so I feel that if I have a large fund, I need to buy a hardware wallet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: