Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Coins Are Continuously Coming in The Market. How we decide the best one?  (Read 203 times)
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:34:47 AM

For me, I only invest in new coins after reading the white paper especially the abstract. It summarizes all the important details of the project. I also look at the project's road map so I can identify and assure whether their project is on the right track or if its every step is attainable or not. The dev team or the people behind the project is also important especially if they already had, had a successful project before. Also, take the community into consideration, too. They should be active. Lastly, I look at the supply of the coins. Looking at the Law of Demand and Supply, I believe, the lesser the amount of the supply, the higher the demand.
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:36:13 AM

In fact, many times we cannot judge the stand or fall of an ICO project, but because it's a bull market, what will have a good return, so you can choose some short-term returns of the ICO project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:03:02 AM

We do not know the best altcoin and the scam one. The number of buyers and how the coins are popular can't define that the coin is a good coin. In fact, many people are being fooled by this coin. Developers also not been absolutely the basis of the good coin nor their platform. In short, we cannot measure the best coin in the market but we are just holding that someday that coin will kicking out and hoping that we gain more profits.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

It is important to understand whether the valuable product offers project. Does he have the potential and demand it. This is the most important. Then examine all documents, watch for the team, to the environment.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

This is actually a very difficult thing to do, in a bull market, most tokens have a nice increase (whether it's a shit token).
But with the big drop in BTC and ETH, the bear market has come, and now we should try to choose those projects that are open source.

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

In some days we observe so many new coins are coming in the market.  My question is how we identity the best coins. Which are benefited for our investment 

I think you do not need to look for the best altcoin, enough that can bring profits in the future. that's what I do, bottom line. you should learn every development of altcoin or ico. you should try to find out, all that can be useful for you. so try to analyze and examine it.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

In some days we observe so many new coins are coming in the market.  My question is how we identity the best coins. Which are benefited for our investment  

All are scam. Innocent until proven guilty, these new scam coins have nothing to prove.
You can wait until it can prove some of it promises.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

Still the best way to find a legit new coin is by research. Try also to join their social media groups like facebook, twitter and telegram for more informations on their project. It hard to determine the potential of any new coin unless you make a thorough inquiry to the team and developer and you should also know the ways on how to spot a good coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: