Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:56:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin or Etherium?  (Read 1203 times)
mc.craigsvictor (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

So as a back story, I am heavily invested into these two coins. Each one of them has their specific uses and I personally think that Etherium can do all the things that Litecoin can do, and then some. Litecoin's primary use is to transfer money from one place to another. You can do that with any cryptocurrency, and ETH offers that option as well, along with the same if not cheaper type of fees as LTC.
Now, they also offer smart contracts which will attract ICO's to use ETH. So with that being said, if you had to portion out 100% of your portfolio with either LTC or ETH, how would you populate it and why? I need some convincing on why I should stay invested in LTC.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

i dont think that Litcoin have any demand but ETH do have a big demand. To share the payment mainly Etherem are shared. ETH price will rise within 1 year but Litecoin will going to take 2 years to grow. Even the price of Litecoin is less.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

I would prefer ethereum. Although I think litecoin is an old and promising coin, ethereum is a much better coin, in the terms of its price characteristics. I think it is a big probability that  the growing of ethereum will be much bigger than the growing of litecoin.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

litecoin actually uses this technology more efficiently than bitcoin. blockchain litecoin generates new blocks every 2.5 minutes, this is 7.5 minutes faster than bitcoin which can produce one block. speed of transactions, popularity and attractiveness earned him a lot of fans in the crypto world.

litecoin and ethereum are valuable assets other than bitcoin and do not think of leaving both.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

I invested in LTC before and its kinda slow while ethereum is booming so I missed the profit in ethereum, I suggest you should invest in ethereum because I know this altcoin is potential and the 2nd popularity of cryptocurrencies it will booming up like bitcoin in last year.

alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

Why not both?
kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

I prefer ETH cause there are a lot ICO depending on ETH. Litecoin is good too, i split it to two part, 70% on ETH 30% on LTC
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

I choose ethereum because alot of coin are ethereum base
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

I further recommend ethereum
Ethereum has an excellent feature, the Smart Contract. With Ethereum, one makes it easier to hold ICO or Token Sale
herein lies the interest of investors and Crypto communities against the Ethereum network
endlings

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

I think LTC is not as good as ETH but acceptable as an investment. After all, EHT is the queen of cryptocurrencies, second only to Bitcoin, so I think Ethereum is more important and worth our investment.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

So as a back story, I am heavily invested into these two coins. Each one of them has their specific uses and I personally think that Etherium can do all the things that Litecoin can do, and then some. Litecoin's primary use is to transfer money from one place to another. You can do that with any cryptocurrency, and ETH offers that option as well, along with the same if not cheaper type of fees as LTC.
Now, they also offer smart contracts which will attract ICO's to use ETH. So with that being said, if you had to portion out 100% of your portfolio with either LTC or ETH, how would you populate it and why? I need some convincing on why I should stay invested in LTC.

To tell my opinion in a very short words: so many resources were invested into Ethereum that it became "too fat to fall" in crypto.
tukiMiN

Activity: 383

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

maybe i prefer ethereum than litecoin. But I also will not continue to focus into one coin. because I keep abreast of both to get the best.
Maybe for now I prefer ethereum, because ethereum is more booming and its value is much more advanced than litecoin. and one day it could be litecoin that will be booming.
and indeed I prefer the system and technology used ethereum.

captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

imo litecoin has a larger potential for % gains than eth does!

So if i had x amount to invest between the 2 i would go 75% LTC, 25% ETH

pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

It is best to put in Etherium because possibly it may rise up well.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

I think both of them are really good and promising coins, but I like ethereum a little bit more than liteceoin.

In my opinion, owning both of them might be really profitable in the future.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

etherium doesn't exist, so if you are "heavily invested" in a coin that you don't know the name... I have serious doubt about the time you took before spending your money without checking what you are buying...

Secondly, ETH and LTC doesn't compete on the same level... One is a cryptocurrency, focused on beeing a currency and nothing else (LTC), the other is a huge platform managing to deal with a lot of projects, smart contracts that are using the ethereum platform using tokens.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

Ethereum is in demand, it has good projects and a lot of investors are investing their money to the cryptocurrency since Ethereum without a doubt a worth buying investment. I'm not saying that LTC is not good but Ethereum is just way better than LTC.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

Etherium 100 - 0 Litecoin
My opinion is that the etherium will grow faster than litecoin. The etherium has real applications. Litecoin is not the best solution for sending money from one place to another. Try BitShares, DigiByte, Doge and you'll understand everything.

Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

Both coins are good but I prefer ethereum because it's price is going faster than ltc.
Aside from having its smart contract, another value in eth it also allows developers to develop decentralized apps, also known as applicants, over its blockchain technology. The more apps are built, the more important Ether will be.
o0‡0o

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

Have faith.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Another value in eth it also allows developers to develop decentralized apps, also known as applicants, over its blockchain technology. The more apps are built, the more important Ether will be.
Before years end on just about every blockchain you will be build apps on including bitcoin, litecoin........
Right now there is still no definitive total coins for Ethereum ......

In recent times three major payment processors (Aliant, Litepay, Litepal) have announced support for Litecoin because it is a crypto-currency
https://youtu.be/7Bl1vPHiFdY
Ethereum is a crypt-coin on which apps can be build

Get used to it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: