Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin or Etherium?  (Read 1196 times)
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

So as a back story, I am heavily invested into these two coins. Each one of them has their specific uses and I personally think that Etherium can do all the things that Litecoin can do, and then some. Litecoin's primary use is to transfer money from one place to another. You can do that with any cryptocurrency, and ETH offers that option as well, along with the same if not cheaper type of fees as LTC.
Now, they also offer smart contracts which will attract ICO's to use ETH. So with that being said, if you had to portion out 100% of your portfolio with either LTC or ETH, how would you populate it and why? I need some convincing on why I should stay invested in LTC.
Ethereum on any day over litecoin.See i may be biased toward Ethereum as i have invested in ETH.But still there are many things that makes ETH as one of the most stable coin in crypto market right now.ETH has the potential a in it and it has already showed how resistive he can be in dip.LTC is also a great coin and has done well in recent times but still ETH is my pick.
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

They are not racing on the same road.Even CEO of lite coin said'i make lite coin for making alternative for bitcoin'.But ethereum is totally diffrent
surya999

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

both are the good choices and heart of altcoins. but i'll go with LITECOIN...
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

They are not racing on the same road........
Well, someone understands.
One is a cryptocoin to launch apps, smart contracts
the other a cryptocurrency

When was the last time someone compared Microsoft and paypal

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

ETH and Litecoins are amongst best coins in the top ranked list in coinmarketcap.com. You have chosen the correct coins to invest and gain more profits down the line. ETH would certainly earn you more profit if you go for a long term as like Litecoin. But i would suggest you to go with Litecoin as LTC as it is cheaper than ETH. If your capital is huge than, invest in ETH as well  as Litcoin. I would even suggest you to go with Neo, Moneroa and XRP.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:58:59 PM

litecoin is a sleeping giant, whereas ETH has already grown. One day in the future litecoin will explode in price.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

I think Etherium is far better than Litecoin because many crypto coins are Etherium based which show that Etherium is much popular. Otherwise With Ethereum, one makes it easier to hold ICO or Token Sale. And the time is close enough when Etherium makes the most popular coin!
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

Both are good, but if I need to choose then Ethereum. Ethereum seems likely to be the best store of value. It has a much higher and growing interest from the wider cryptocurrency community and its growing name recognition and availability should drive it forward.
scoutcoin

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

This two are very promising coins, I think Ethereum and Litecoin will keep increasing but I have some doubt about Ltc what will happen after Lightining network of Bitcoin.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

I believe on Ethereum because if you noticved on the past weeks or days now in the correction it havent affected it much and i also believed that it would have been the most affected token from it. So yeah i guess thats the right one and strong one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lukmankhan22

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

Of course I prefer ethereum, because ethereum has many advantages over litecoin, for example many successful tokens from the ethereum platform.
RaaaaaaGE

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

I think that ethereum is more perspective in the investment plan
he has made excellent work last year.
Pekine

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

I have both of them, but more Ethereum. As I think Ethereum has more potential as there are more companies using the Ethereum platform to develop new apps.

isamuaamc

Activity: 134

Experienced English to Japanese Translator

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

They are both promising coins, but Ethereum is the basis of most ICOs now. That's definitely a solid advantage to LTC.
centner

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

I Have both coins 20%LTC 20%ETH. You answered your question: "Litecoin's primary use is to transfer money from one place to another. You can do that with any cryptocurrency" and "Etherium can do all the things that Litecoin can do, and then some." .
A lot of ICO based on ethereum that's why he will rise i think till 3$-4$k in this year. Of course LTC is cheaper he can grow up too till 500$-600$.
But my choise is both coins.

jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

Both are very stable and will become stronger this year.

Ethereum because it's the most popular ICO platform.

Litecoin because they will run Lighting Network very soon.
If_Cand05

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

So as a back story, I am heavily invested into these two coins. Each one of them has their specific uses and I personally think that Etherium can do all the things that Litecoin can do, and then some. Litecoin's primary use is to transfer money from one place to another. You can do that with any cryptocurrency, and ETH offers that option as well, along with the same if not cheaper type of fees as LTC.
Now, they also offer smart contracts which will attract ICO's to use ETH. So with that being said, if you had to portion out 100% of your portfolio with either LTC or ETH, how would you populate it and why? I need some convincing on why I should stay invested in LTC.
ethereum, because ethereum has a fairly cheap price because yesterday the price is down and will always be predicted to go up a few times so this makes you more profitable .... thanks that advice from me

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Always ethereum. Litecoin is just like bitcoin i.e a store of value with no real purpose. Ethereum has a useful purpose and it is these coins that will succeed. When bitcoin lightning is released and improvements are made, there won't be a need for litecoin. Also bitcoin cash is trying to take a slice of that pie so litecoin will reduce in popularity.

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

Shoud invest in Ethereum. And that is reasone: almost all new tokens based on Myetherwallet platform - and that's why people will invest in ETH more and more, because their need a gas and gwei. Only one alternative - Neo. But it is not so popular yet
Barbolini

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

Most of my portfolio would be in Ethereum, Ethereum is working on scaling. I think there would be no coin that could follow Ethereum's development if they release the update this year.
Litecoin no chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: