Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin or Etherium?  (Read 1202 times)
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

Both of these cryptocurrency are good, each has its pros and cons, both will develop and reach their heights, litecoin as a fork Bitcoin will always strive for it, Ethereum is a very technological cryptocurrency which has its own bugs and shortcomings, but its The value is unambiguous.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

Both of these altcoins are good and i think ETH is better its value is increasing at a high speed as compared to that of LTC.ETH offers smart contract in many ICO,have strong community behind.LTC is similar in technology in BTC,basically a fork BTC.I would recommend to invest in both of these coins and hold your investment as predictions about these two coins is very high.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

I like both but if I have to choose only one, I would pick ethereum. I believe it will take over bitcoin as the new king in the next five years (or more).
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

Well main reason why i'm investing in LTC is very simple. It growth when btc growth. So i'm just hoping that when btc will grow up my investments in LTC will grow as well.
I think both are affected by bitcoins price fluctuations. LTC and ETH are both a good altcoin so I prefer to invest both coins. These two are already established a good foundation and we can surely get enough profit by trusting them as a profitable coins.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

I see a good price increase now is Litecoin.

Stimah22

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

I believe in ethereum, because it's has his own blockchain/host and the demand for it is superb before or recently... There's potential hope of growing in future. Therefore, I'll chose Ethereum over Litecoin
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

until whenever I will always choose Ethereum and support Ethereum even though the price is down.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

Personally, I do not have a very successful experience with LTC, in order to earn on it, sometimes it should be expected for several months, my experience says that if in September 2017 I placed 100% of my portfolio in ETH, I would earn more!
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

Litecoin has been around a lot longer than Ethereum, but Ethereum has grown in value far quicker. For now, Ethereum seems likely to be the best store of value. It has a much higher and growing interest from the wider cryptocurrency community.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

As more people join exchanges I think it'll have a good bump. People will be attracted to the smaller price

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:58:32 PM

I have never had an ltc and only have eth coins in my wallet because I think eth investment is still the most easy and profitable with a high price and a clear business

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:18:13 AM

According to this, I prefer Ethereum because many are investing in Ethereum because this coin has popularity after bitcoin, it is likely that the growth of Ethereum will be much greater than the growth of Litecoin.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

etherum can now be the second best coin after bitcoin etherum has a platform required by many users. litecoin is a new coin that just tries to be famous for the price of pum and dump I think eth is still getting better than litecoin because eth is currently stable in terms of price.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

In my opinion, ETH still has a solid and secure foothold in the altcoin market. By advanced technology in terms of security, service, quality. The value of real use is highly appreciated by the international community for its potential for development. ETH is promising a boom in 2018, which is creating great interest and attraction on cryptocurrency.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:27:57 AM

I'll go for ethereum, because ethereum have more functions than litecoin, ethereum is the top 2 cryptocurrency coin. Ethereum is more potential than litecoin. Lite coin is a new coin that pump so many investors, invest in life coin because they see the value in the marketplace but do you think they know the platform of ethereum and it's potential now? You must read some article or news to this 2 altcoins.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:31:42 AM

I'll go for ethereum, because ethereum have more functions than litecoin, ethereum is the top 2 cryptocurrency coin. Ethereum is more potential than litecoin. Lite coin is a new coin that pump so many investors, invest in lite coin because they see the value in the marketplace but do you think they know the platform of ethereum and it's potential now? You must read some article or news to this 2 altcoins.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:34:15 AM

So as a back story, I am heavily invested into these two coins. Each one of them has their specific uses and I personally think that Etherium can do all the things that Litecoin can do, and then some. Litecoin's primary use is to transfer money from one place to another. You can do that with any cryptocurrency, and ETH offers that option as well, along with the same if not cheaper type of fees as LTC.
Now, they also offer smart contracts which will attract ICO's to use ETH. So with that being said, if you had to portion out 100% of your portfolio with either LTC or ETH, how would you populate it and why? I need some convincing on why I should stay invested in LTC.

there is no comparison needed for the two. they are both good project but eth hold a lot of projects in its platform but it will be surely beat by ltc in the neat future because of the eth traffic that we are suffering. eth must enhance it.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

I think that in the purses there should be both an etherium and a lightcoin. Both coins are good in their own way, and both have the potential for high growth in 2018. We buy both =)))

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
EckhartJV

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:38:16 AM

I will most probably populate my portfolio with Ethereum. it has a stronger market base, users approval that makes it more marketable as compared to litecoin. the chances of ethereum adding value is also just as high, which means it provides a higher chance of growth.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

So as a back story, I am heavily invested into these two coins. Each one of them has their specific uses and I personally think that Etherium can do all the things that Litecoin can do, and then some. Litecoin's primary use is to transfer money from one place to another. You can do that with any cryptocurrency, and ETH offers that option as well, along with the same if not cheaper type of fees as LTC.
Now, they also offer smart contracts which will attract ICO's to use ETH. So with that being said, if you had to portion out 100% of your portfolio with either LTC or ETH, how would you populate it and why? I need some convincing on why I should stay invested in LTC.

there is no comparison needed for the two. they are both good project but eth hold a lot of projects in its platform but it will be surely beat by ltc in the neat future because of the eth traffic that we are suffering. eth must enhance it.
eth even though it currently has a nice platform but must be more innovative because in the future eth innovation will be defeated by new technology. and when compared to the current ltc eth still win and dominate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: